The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 04-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

This is my 2nd trip after reopening. Another 3D2N tour.

Came iver on Fri night. Left home @ 8.30pm. Reach JB @ 10.30pm by bus. Quite fast. Jam pack in SGP for cars. While bus can see long Q. Nevertheless, still fast. JB custom not that pack. Go for those with 1 line 1 counter instead of 1 line to 2 counters especially 1 counter is closed.

After clearing CIQ, head for the Grab pick-up point. Nowadayshitch a Grab will take 6 mins waiting time. So many people are booking Grab at the CIQ bridge below. MYR 10 from CIQ to KSL area is still cheap even though petrol has gone up. Was shared by an abang that 95 costs MYR 2.05 per litre. So much cheaper than SGP.

After reaching this hotel which was opened in 2016, left my barang barang & book a Grab to have dinner @ Restoran Ah Piaw Wanton Mèe. Reaching the makan place, it is packed with pwople. Have not been here for donkey years even before Covid. But the food is still the same as the past 15 years which I have been eating. The staff have changed but the sons of the stall owner has grown up & help out. One large wanton noodles + one bowl of extra wanton + one drink costs MYR 24. Price has definitwly gone up. Pre-covid, 1 big bowl of wanton noodle is MYR 7. Now is at least MYR 9.50.

After finish, head back to hotel to do my radar scanning for my extra food. Unfortunately, not much Chinese food. Majority Vietnam & Thai dish. Manage to find one did facial around the area that opened from 12 noon to 12 midnight. The lady looks very chio & professiinal frkm her pictures. Was told to add her working account. Yet to get the offer of the facial. Shall try to make a booking to do a facial.

Still scanning for my food evwn after breakfast witb a view of Holiday Plaza. Not much target in the morning. Will try again later.

Tried to cintact my prey (WS) that I said will want to rendezvous in my last trip. But no response. Perhaps has gone back although it js a Chinese name with Chinese exotic look. Will try to hunt it again.

Will try one of the spas here with facilities.

Shall stop here now. Shall continue when time permitted.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

how to take bus from JB Sentral to KSL City Mall ?
or
what is the taxi / Grab fare ?
Old 20-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Threesacrowd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grab fare is RM5 from CIQ to KSL, RM 7 the other way for me.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threesacrowd View Post
Grab fare is RM5 from CIQ to KSL, RM 7 the other way for me.
That rm5 is during very off peak hrs...... during busy period or peak hours expect to pay about rm12 to rm17 from CIQ to KSL or Sentosa areas. Sometimes you may not even able to secure a booking and have to wait more than 30 mins.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
how to take bus from JB Sentral to KSL City Mall ?
or
what is the taxi / Grab fare ?
You may not be able to get a booking on Grab or find a taxi during busy peak periods.
So knowing how to travel via the local bus system is very useful..... and very cheap too.

From CIQ.... go to JB Sentral ground floor bus terminal for bus services to all over Johor Baru.

CIQ to KSL is shuttle bus which runs every 30mins interval..... 20 mins on weekends. But it ends early as last trip is 9pm. Fare for each 1-way trip is 1 ringgit 30 sen only.

CIQ to Pelangi / Sentosa...... take the buses that go to Kota Tinggi or Masai terminals. They pass along the main trunk road of Tebrau highway which has bus stops within walking distances to GP & NY spas, Pelangi Plaza & Pelangi Mall, Sentosa Plaza etc. The fare to these areas are only 1 ringgit 30 sen.
End to end for the entire route is not more than 2 ringgit. Buses schedule run according to passenger demand so expect a longer wait of up to 30 min interval during off peak hrs. However during peak hrs, interval is shorter about 5-10 mins.

But do note on fridays evenings..... you may have to wait up to 1 or 2 hrs during the evening prayer time. Almost all the bus drivers are malays and practically no buses will be running during that time except for the rare few buses driven by the Indians.

Travelling by bus in JB is much more comfortable now compared to the past as the buses used now have aircon, better seating and newer models.
Old 21-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I am also starting to see more malaysian motorbikes now. I believe the motorcycle lanes will be jammed pack again these coming weeks as LTA complete processing the VEPs.
Very jam now...weekdays can jam from 5 till 11pm. Sat from 2 to around 6..
Old 21-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Very jam now...weekdays can jam from 5 till 11pm. Sat from 2 to around 6..
Take the shuttle tebrau.... only 5 mins to cross over + 30 mins waiting time.

Clear customs / immigration in 1 go..... currently best mode of transport to cross the border.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ever since Malaysia KTM announces the use of Shuttle Tebrau starting from 19 Jun 22, the weekend shuttle ( Fri to Sun) peak hours have been fully booked till 17 Jul 22 (Sun). Have been monitoring the website from the link below to check when the tickets open for sale for weekend starting from 22 Jul 22 (Fri). Intend to go JB for 3D2N tour in end Jul ‘22. Unfortunately, from the opening till today, tickets from 19 Jul 22 (Tues) onwards are still not open for sales.

https://shuttleonline.ktmb.com.my/Home/Shuttle

Have to continue to do a daily monitoring for the ticket sales starting from 19 Jul 22 (Tues).

Any bro also intend to book from Shuttle Tebrau ?
Old 28-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Ever since Malaysia KTM announces the use of Shuttle Tebrau starting from 19 Jun 22, the weekend shuttle ( Fri to Sun) peak hours have been fully booked till 17 Jul 22 (Sun). Have been monitoring the website from the link below to check when the tickets open for sale for weekend starting from 22 Jul 22 (Fri). Intend to go JB for 3D2N tour in end Jul ‘22. Unfortunately, from the opening till today, tickets from 19 Jul 22 (Tues) onwards are still not open for sales.

https://shuttleonline.ktmb.com.my/Home/Shuttle

Have to continue to do a daily monitoring for the ticket sales starting from 19 Jul 22 (Tues).

Any bro also intend to book from Shuttle Tebrau ?
Bookings only open for 30 days cycle. If you want tickets on 19.07..... login on 19.06 to be early bird.
Limited tickets as train capacity is only 320 pax for each trip.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bookings only open for 30 days cycle. If you want tickets on 19.07..... login on 19.06 to be early bird.
Thanks for the clarification. No wonder never shows up.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Seems not right. Today 01/07, still show trips till 18/07.

https://shuttleonline.ktmb.com.my/ShuttleTrip
Old 01-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Seems not right. Today 01/07, still show trips till 18/07.

https://shuttleonline.ktmb.com.my/ShuttleTrip
Did you read their notis? Apparently there is some changes to the booking system. Announcement will be made when KTMB is ready to roll....
Old 01-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Apparently a number of commuters working in SG are making several daily cross border bookings in advance when bookings open and taking up all the seats. Several complaints of fully booked trains during evening peak hours.
So adjustments will be made to the booking system.
Old 13-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeffsky97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kaki for chiong in jb?

telegram - @jefffbchiong
whatsapp - 90394265
Old 14-07-2022, 06:08 PM