The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Open up measure

Seems like the police force loosen some restrictions. That means sex in HC is allow?

Uplist : Empty
Old 19-10-2004, 11:39 PM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Open up measure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker
Seems like the police force loosen some restrictions. That means sex in HC is allow?
Huh....Your source of info?
Internet, newspaper, internal news of some police department or where.
How come you suddenly let go saying police force loosen some restrictions?

Pls enlighten can.
Old 19-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

from wot i hear its tightening up leh.
end of year usually they work harder.

the rules loosening you heard might be for the rule
whereby now they lower the age limitation of people
that are allowed to visit HC.
plus they now allow male to massage female.
i think it was in the news and there was a thread on this topic.

other than that i did not hear anymore loosening of rules news.
Old 19-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

think this was in the news on tv heard a bit only
something that caught my attention was guy can massage for gers
hmmm i going to ord liao maybe can go work this line
can earn money and will surely provide special for the young ladies at the same time
Old 20-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
DBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ps lah bro, posted so many post liao still dun noe how Men In Blue in Sillypore works meh....where they can allow sex in HC(literally), but as always u can do anything u want anywhere as long as u dun get caught.......

..err bro, mayb the screw in ya brain a bit loose .....

point to note: wit the relaxation of the new ruling if it comes into effect, u can b sure that there's goin to more freq "Spot Checks" in HC for the first few months....'must action' a bit for public to be pacified...hope we won't lose any Gems from the HCs then ...

Pageant Orgasmizer - L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L

Last edited by DBono; 20-10-2004 at 02:11 AM.
Old 20-10-2004, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard somehing like doing health checks while driving home.. din hear properly so not really sure..

think the govt realise that they cant completely stop tuina shop from offering special.. now implementing health checks like the WL in GL..
Old 20-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vasquex is Cool - loads of Potential

It was mentioned that only Cat 1 spas/HCs are allowed to operate more freely (including operating with longer working hours). Other categories of spas/HC only enjoy the benefits of the age limit rule. Can anyone help describe what is or which spas/HC are in Cat 1?
Old 20-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro although your rep pt below 10 i still reply 2 u.

the answer is no. if operator caught with vice activities twice in 2 years, license will be revoked.
Old 20-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasquex
It was mentioned that only Cat 1 spas/HCs are allowed to operate more freely (including operating with longer working hours). Other categories of spas/HC only enjoy the benefits of the age limit rule. Can anyone help describe what is or which spas/HC are in Cat 1?
Im also want to know who are the Cat1 Spas?
Old 20-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The age limits for the masseuses are also lower down to 18.
Old 20-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No lah, I don't think sex will be allowed at HC. As for men massaging women, I will not want to start to quit my job and become a masseuse. Scali the women who come to the spa all old and fat... and still want you to do special for them then how? Cock cannot stand! Not all going to spas are beautiful and sexy. So, all bros here must think carefully before becoming a masseuse! Just my thoughts... please don';t flame.
Old 20-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Samster

vasquex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikus69
No lah, I don't think sex will be allowed at HC. As for men massaging women, I will not want to start to quit my job and become a masseuse. Scali the women who come to the spa all old and fat... and still want you to do special for them then how? Cock cannot stand! Not all going to spas are beautiful and sexy. So, all bros here must think carefully before becoming a masseuse! Just my thoughts... please don';t flame.

Thats true. If women masseuses see fat and ugly guys, they can use lubricants and carry on. But for guy masseuse, how can the dick stand at the sight of ugliness?? Maybe this is one trait that guys masseuses must have.
Old 20-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

buzzell is Cool - loads of Potential

Spa, massage rules eased from Dec 1

SOME spa and massage outlets will be given a freer hand after the police agreed to ease up on rules governing the industry from Dec 1.

This follows recommendations put forward last month by the National Crime Prevention Council-backed Advisory Panel on Licensing.

Apart from unlimited operating hours and the go-ahead to apply for liquor licences, some spas will be able to offer male masseurs to female patrons and let men and women share facilities, both of which are now forbidden.

However, only nine of the 378 spa and massage establishments here will benefit fully from the relaxed laws. They are the 'category one' spas, which already enjoy more freedom as they are endorsed by the Spa Association of Singapore and boast professionally qualified staff.

Said police spokesman Victor Keong: 'The relaxations could lead to abuse if not properly managed.

'Since category one operators must meet stringent criteria before they are given that status, the risk of them abusing the changes is low.'

Mr Keong said the greater freedom would also be an incentive for those in the second category to upgrade their skills to get reclassified.

One significant change for category two spas will be a lowering of the minimum age limit for patrons from 21 to 18.

Both category one and category two spas will also see the minimum age limit for staff reduced from 21 to 18, in order to allow school-leavers to join the industry and help ease its manpower shortage.

But with greater freedom comes bigger penalties for errant operators who dabble in vice. Right now, an outlet that infringes the law three times in two years loses its licence. Under the new rules, they will get only two chances.

And, in the name of public health, all masseuses and therapists have to go for mandatory health screenings.
Old 20-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 23
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light

Obviously HCs are not cat one spas. Which also means HCs can't apply for liquor licence. Too bad, it would be nice to have a beer before and after a session. Also, I wonder if any HCs are cat two? In which case we could get 18 year-old girls, which those who prefer "fresh meat" would really enjoy...
Old 20-10-2004, 06:26 PM
King_Alex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Open up measure

yea, u can enjoy more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1