The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 16-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maz763 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Second FR

Was going to this mp that a bro recommend to me but the girl that i was chatting with got a customer (dang it)

Later decided to check tyl

Ended up choosing this girl since no one did a FR of her yet (maybe have already, but i didn't see it)

Port: TYL
Name: MinMin
Look: 6/10 in picture. She's much better looking in person or maybe that's just my didi speaking (7.5/10)
English: Not very good
Boobs: B-cup (just right for me, not a boob lover)
​​Body: 7/10
Skin: Fair
Pussy: Got a small patch of hair, but still nice to see.
DFK: No
BJ: With cap on
DATY: No
GFE: 6.5/10 (No kiss but willing let me kiss her body)
FJ: 7/10 (Willing to try a few positions)
WIR: Maybe
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juanbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got relocated to some island in Sabah. Going to KK next month. Appeciate if some one can share some lubang. Will post FR after Also can minum minum if anyone intrested.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maz763 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was driving back to KK from Lawas today coz of work. At 4pm decided to stop by Beaufort to eat at Kg Bakalau coto (Very good btw)

While having a cig break, suddenly remembered bro faber post about this MP he went to last month, so i decided to might as well get a massage.

Paid the MP and this lady came and brought me upstairs. Her massage is very good and we did a little talk about work and so on.

When she start massaging my front side, i notice her hand kept going near my little bro, but at that time i was too enjoying the massage so i just buat tak tau ja la.

Imagine my surprise when she asked if I want a hj. Bro faber never said anything about this.

My little bro woke up and so did I, lol. She said the price and I just angguk like a lost little kid. Hahaha

When she finished, she wiped me with a hot towel and peck me on the lips and sent me away. Then the whole drive back to KK, I was no longer tired anymore.

MP: S*by*-S*bye Reflexology
Name: forgot to ask
Race: Pinay
Look: 4/10
Skin: Fair
Boobs: B-Cup
Body: 7/10 She's quite fckable
Massage: 10/10 Very good
DFK: NA
HJ: 7/10
FJ: NA
Damage: 80 + 100 (HJ + roaming + boob sucking)
WIR: Definitely, considering it's the only place near here that can get some release.

The lady said the ML there all single mom one, so don't bother coming if you prefer younger girls. Not sure if other ML also offer the same

Hope this helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1