The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
I dont think Funky will be ideal if u are hoping to pick up WLs....
if you really want WLs...clubs like Mixx......Insanity....would be more suited..these clubs ..action start late...after 12 midnight....you will definitely be surrounded by WLs.....
can i confirmed the WLs pickup clubs are like insanity, Mixx and scratchdog?

btw, anyone hear of climax club?its near ambassador hotel, its a pickup club i suppose too?

Last edited by uhoo; 09-04-2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 09-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post

btw, anyone hear of climax club?its near ambassador hotel, its a pickup club i suppose too?
Yup
Insanity...Mixx...Sctratchdog..climax...all after hours club..closing time 4am...5am...i would say most ladies there are WLs.
Go after 1am...
Old 09-04-2015, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MxxxxY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post

I went to climax once and would never step near that club ever. Unless you don't mind a really rowdy crowd of ang mos and imho really sub-standard girls :\
Old 09-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxxxY View Post
I went to climax once and would never step near that club ever. Unless you don't mind a really rowdy crowd of ang mos and imho really sub-standard girls :\
How about scratchdog? hope u never go with them!
Old 09-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Anyone know in Bangkok got something like hatyai or batam? Just go there and pick up girl until next day morning? Will bring a friend there on mid of this month, he prefer go to "or gui ging" or fish tank booking girl like Hatyai.

Please recommend to me. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MxxxxY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
How about scratchdog? hope u never go with them!
Think I not fated to find a girl at scratchdog leh.. Tsk... I drunk at climax also cannot find girls that I'd go with hahahas. Later wake up I think I going back patpong
Old 09-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Thank you brudder ChiefPilot I will PM brudder Sapsinmike and try my luck for kang tao ?
Only kumgong will PM that pu bhor gia for kang tao after he is being exposed as a hei bin with hei nao... I don't think he has dogs and ladyboys kang tao... I recommend you go on the streets to find horny dogs and ladyboys to kan your ka cheng kang...

Last edited by ChiefPilot; 09-04-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
okay bro will inform you if any weird pm received. Moving forward, I just up you 1 points, can you share any feedback for funkey and safehouse. what to look out for in getting good price for ST or LT ? how about the drinks price and do I need to buy coupons to enter this place or is those free to walk in typ.
Thanks for your humble support towards this fight against this cheeby... I never been to funkey and safehouse before so sorry can't be of help... But always negotiate with fls... Never accept the first price they offer... If I manage to catch this pu bor sapsinmike through your intelligence... Strip him naked and parade him along soi thonglor 10... Then you don't have to worry about drinks price... My offer holds... Your bill that night is on me... And this offer is open to one and all genuine brothers...

Last edited by ChiefPilot; 09-04-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Thanks for your humble support towards this fight against this cheeby... I never been to funkey and safehouse before so sorry can't be of help... But always negotiate with fls... Never accept the first price they offer... If I manage to catch this pu bor sapsinmike through your intelligence... Strip him naked and parade him along soi thonglor 10... Then you don't have to worry about drinks price... My offer holds... Your bill that night is on me...
wow this sapsinmike guy must have cheat u out quite a bit of money,,,maybe its too late for u but my experience is NEVER trust people u meet online, esp a sex fourm...how many claim to be millionaire, but when at coffee sit around expect u pay for them even when u are suppode to be taking your time to show them around...or how many claim to be here on BUSINESS, but their business sense is that they expect you to take them around for FREE, when they offer nothing in return. You would think a boni fides businessman would understand the concept of a win win business proposition or at least quid pro quo
Old 09-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxxxY View Post
... climax once and would never step...Unless you don't mind a really rowdy crowd of ang mos and imho really sub-standard girls :\
Once, my lil black book and her crony (moonlighting as FLs) brought me to Climax. Kinda grotty place, infested with cheap charlie farangs and dark skinned types. Think bottle has to be paid cash upfront at entrance.

Place and music didn't do anything for me. But possibly a pussy hunting ground.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
wow this sapsinmike guy must have cheat u out quite a bit of money,,,...quo
The bigger problem me-thinks is that just as soon as we uncover a crook, he right away just use another nick/clone. And for every crook uncovered, apparently there are multiple others here. Just look at how this OngKianLoong is now starting a dialogue with tan.rafa96.

And SBF is so polluted that one can NOT rely on the veracity/good intent of SBF information as there are just too many traps being set all the time! And oh yeah, of course the kids, the crazies and all the other garden-varieties of cyber-hooligans to also contend with!!

Oh well!
SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brudder SEAJ are you looking for me?
I'm not your "brudder."

SEAJ
Old 09-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe got it. Don't call me brudder because I don't know you! Correct?
And I will stop responding directly to you as all you're trying to do is to validate this nick you are now using .... and which is YET another one you use to lure unsuspecting Samsters into your den of thievin'

I ain't gonna give you the chance to cause havoc here or elsewhere.
You don't like me unmasking you - go to the battle zone thread.
http://samsforum.com/showthr...493723&page=58

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 09-04-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Yup
Insanity...Mixx...Sctratchdog..climax...all after hours club..closing time 4am...5am...i would say most ladies there are WLs.
Go after 1am...
I have been to all four above clubs... All four clubs are wls clubs... Closing hour till late... Among the four... I find wls over at Scratchdog with the best quality... They used to allow ladyboys into Scratchdog but now they have been banned from my understanding during my recent visit... so makes it a safer place for one and all...

Last edited by ChiefPilot; 09-04-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
I have been to all four above clubs... All four clubs are wls clubs... Closing hour till late... Among the four... I find wls over at Scratchdog with the best quality...
For me..insanity...or insonmia back then when it was known as was a good hunting ground for me..
but the best memory was actually many years at another after hours club....shock 39....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1