The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Bro STB

Can u post more pics of Ning?
Old 04-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonbourne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

u brought her back again ah... damn... i already tried her twice on her last trip. damn tempting again...

anyway my previous fr on her is
Looks:9/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:10/10 (shd be a full C or D)
Bj:6/10 (nt as gd on this part)
Fj:9/10

definitely a friendly gal...will get in touch with u again
Old 04-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Had 1st lucky dip with Ning last evening. Fell for her bewitching eyes in pic (and couple steaming FRS when she was last here), so tried bro STB 1st time.

Bit playful, with big knockers. Not SYT, claims she's going 26 (fine with me) and is running some t-shirt buz back home in bkk. Chatty and quite a livewire, so can tcss.

Highlight is her bubble bath, with tit AND ass fxxk in bathtub. Has tattoo just over her Y. Her moans and groans overwhelm you (likely put on, to help you with your enjoyment).

Overall, her's was good relief for my release (as if I needed excuse). But I've been spoilt by others before and blame on my more exacting personal standards. Bro STB, pls re-visit your location choice (as some others mentioned).
Old 04-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
NingOnly one word.....GREAT!!!
Looking forward to my tarma slot of NING and ???.......kekeke

Looking for quality tarma team. Do PM me if u have such lobang. Will up your points for the intro.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Loner69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ning is back, must recharge vit m 1st hahaha
Old 13-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
slave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ning 12th Dec 2pm

Well, as promised to Bro stb and Ning herself, here's my FR on her.

1st time I engaged FL from the forum so I guess better write about my good memories.PM-ed Bro stb for his number and he replied promptly the next day and told me Ning's available on 12th Dec for 2pm slot as well as the venue. The 1 day wait was pretty tough as the photo posted really sorts of turn me on. Nonetheless, I have read FRs on Ning and I was mentally prepared to see a slightly more mature version of that photo. Anyway, I am one who goes for service more than looks. Youth doesn't last forever.

Well well fast forward to 12th Dec 2pm, the hotel is somewhat near my place opposite a shopping centre and I had trouble finding parking along the road. End up have to walk abit but never mind as I thought it would all be worth it. One thing though, although the hotel has an underground carpark there's no lift to the basement. Anyway, one thing good about the hotel is that the moment you enter you can head for the lift without bypassing the reception, its tucked away further in, meaning no one will ever ask you funny questions. Also there's free parking around the area after 5pm so Bros out there don't need to worry about parking.

Upon reaching Ning's room, was greeted nicely by her. Then I lit up a ciggie and we started chatting. Her English is understandable but slightly below the standard of those WLs who have worked in BKK MPs/KTVs or studied in the university. When i entered the room, I saw the bathtub filled up with water already and yes there were bubbles as other Bros mentioned. After smoking and drinking some water(man was I thirsty or what that day), we proceeded to the bathtub. About the bath, well its a first for me yar, and it was quite a good experience. Pretty suprised that the smaller than average tub could sit two persons since I'm not exactly very slim. The bath was very thorough and she did a good job.

On to the bed now, she started off with the usual catbath and frenching followed by BBBJ. It was slow and sensuous, just the kind I like. After that proceeded on with pattern 1 which is cowgirl, had a real good time and since I had the feeling of cumming so faster switch position. On to pattern 2 which is missionary then I think I managed to last for a reasonable length of time. Lastly was pattern 3 which is doggie style. Her moans just got stronger and stronger and her ass was really good to doggie.

After the 1st shot, got a simple massage from Ning. Its not the crack-crack or twist your head til it cracks type but the simple press everywhere kind but I thought it was good. Then she asked if I'm interested in the 2nd shot. Being abit shagged out, I opted out. Anyway I'm the type of goes for quality over quantity so it doesn't matter. The 1st shot was very well done already.

She got an sms from Bro stb telling her she has another slot at 3.30pm so I went to wash up and went off. Heard from her she wants to learning hairdressing and open a salon so thats why she's here. She's really quite chatty as other Bros have mentioned.

In summary:
Major plus points are big racks, excellent service and nice personality. And of cos the sex was great as well.

Once again, thanks to Bro stb for the arrangement.

Catch her before she goes off. Think it might be some time before she comes back again.
Old 14-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
hyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

My first FR on this site hopefully to standard. Before that would like to thank a few samsters for their help and trust. Bro MidniteTiger
teebs_darklord
QooMilk
For giving me contacts even though i am a newbie without a single post. Thanks for the trust and for keeping the spirit of sharing alive.
And of course to bro SexyThaiBoob for bringing cheo bus to spore so that we can enjoy more that TomYumLand can offer.

When arrived at hotel, msged bro SexyThaiBoob and immediately got response of room. Went up and was greeted warmly by Ning (dressed ferociously in a leopard print bra,panties and robe combi). Differed somewhat from the pic offered. She was very much slimmer in person but the knockers remained the same side somewhat. Maybe she din eat but everyday got samsters massage her boobs. Glad to find out that there was a 30min gap for her to rest after my session so i wont paiseh bump into the next customer on the way down. GFE sat on the bed and chit chat awhile. Bath water was running with lotsa bubbles. Room was abit warm due to Ning being afraid of cold, lotsa goose pimples when we first stepped into the bathroom. Her entire body is incredibly soft as well.

In the bathtub, washed me clean clean with alot of smalltalk and hugs, plus of course rubba with her giagantic boobs. Hard to avoid those in confined space. After the bath, went to the bed. Frenched and kissed awhile. Tongue fight action good and as other bros have said she is abit shy (cover with towel when walking out of bath). Accommodating with the autoroam hands and allow finger fark. I tink she oso got enjoy. Was wet when i fingered her, never noticed if its jelly or natural. Gave me a BJ but change to BBBJ when i said can't feel much. BBBJ soft and sensual, she nestled herself between my legs, moaning in between sucks and slurps alot too. Quite a sight to see a slim lady with big boobs sucking your dick with ur legs wrapped ard her. Maciam like trying to hide under a table to bj u when ur at office. FJ wise she is very accomodating cowgirl, missionary, leg raise, doggie, never grumbled at all. First shot gone.

Rest time, she went to gargle and wash up then came back to massage for me. Felt abit soft and she looked tired, so i asked her if she is tired? She replied that she's ok (to all of my demands as well). I gave her a short massage in the end and she even joked that she is a customer who won't give me any tips! For a while i really felt as if i am a gigolo.

After that hugged on the bed for a while. Really got the GFE feeling, small movements of the hands on my body as well. Will be better if her england is more power.

Then requested for a BM, she tot tit fark so lubed up her assets with baby oil and lied down. After explanation she finally understood and rubba those oily C cuppers all over my body. It was heaven, very soft and sensual rubbing. Song!

Another BBBJ before putting on the raincoat for the second bonk! Took longer to come on second round, but she was very understanding and obliging. (Told me that she was coming, dunnoe whether real or just trying to make me come. Saw her grabbing the bed tightly with her hands when i doggied her. Her moans and looks seems very real thou she kept her eyes shut tightly at times (am i really so ugly?) haha never rushed me even thou i took a while to come. Paid up and left, she took the same lift with me to eat at her fren's room (3 eggs and white rice) whahah.

Looks - 7/10 Preferred her pic to actual. She has lost quite a bit of weight. Good for bros who like slim slim gals. I like slightly more bah, but easy to move her ard.
Skin - 8/10 (fading tattoo above belly button done at 300baht in bkk) Skin on body is v smooth, face not as smooth as her body.
Ht - Ard 160cm, look like school gal when she put on her jacket (felt cold)
Hair - nice smell and long, likes to clip it up thou
Body - 8/10 (C+,think enhanced can feel abit of lump although not v obvious, long eraser nips, very slim waist and legs, all parts of her very very soft, seems quite conscious of her boobies as she likes to support them when i pumped her, removed her hands a few times coz i like to see them bounce! )
BBBJ - 8/10 slow and sensual
GFE - 8/10 (she feels paiseh to french after giving bbbj,haha me not keen to suck my own cock as well, plenty of hugs and winking of the left eye, smiley)
Massage - did not try as she looks v tired, but wont be like the Tuina shops
FJ - 9/10 (wet and very accomodating, realistic moans and looks complete with grapsing of the bed with her hands as thou she enjoys alot. -1 for tightly closed eyes haha)
Damage - 120 + 20 tips (she din ask for it)
Old 19-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Exhausted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro for the arrangement with Ning. A real GEM! Bathtub massage of my legs with her back towards me and my hands on her ginormous knockers was definitely a unique sensous experience. Great service and attitude to match a sexy body ... what else can I say?
Old 22-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Volker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Meeting her later!!
Old 21-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
shag_fest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
Super Model-Ning is in town on 23th Jan....!!!

The Legend is back again so why WAIT....??????

Stats: 36'' 24'' 34'' 162cm

Damage: 120-90-2 all in....

Her regular that missed her so muccccch....

Please sms to book for 1st,2nd and 3rd blood now....!!!

she's backkkk??!!! wait for my call bro!
Old 24-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

FR on Ning

Pix - 100%
Stats 36-24-34
Height About 160cm
Personality - Very Sweet, Friendly, Hardworking, Svc Oriented
Language Slightly Below Conversational English

GFE 7/10 (Once warmed up she is wild)
Frenching 6/10
Massage 4/10
FJ 8/10
BBBJ 9/10 (Alternate between soft and hard suction)

Verdict
She is one Gem that I will RTF even if there are others. No regrets.
Old 25-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kbata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw she was back to Singapore again.....Missed her second trip to singapore, so this time must die die find time to meet up with her. Can't wait anymore, quickly sms bro to get a slot.

Surprised she still remembered me when she saw me
Get into the room, put down my stuffs. Then she hugged me and pulled me down to the bed. Really playful like playing with bf/gf... TCSS for a while talking about her new hair style, then proceed to bath room. Bathroom session pretty SOP, but with more laugh..

Back to the bed, we hugged each other and I laid her down to the bed. This round she let me do the service, licking her sensitive areas liked neck and my hands moving around the pussy. Very soon she gets wet below... She beh tahan already and put on cap for me. Then start pump her, can she enjoying the session too. Slowly slowly she grabs hard on me, and told me "let's cum together". No longer, shoot out my first load....

Washed ourselves, then we laid on the bed liked lovers and having small talk. Talking to her doesn't feel time passed by very fast, i left half an hour for second shot. She also noticed that,and i quickly let her do bbbj. Do missionary position first, then followed by doggie style. She cummed in each position, but I still haven't. Still willing to go on, but my leg muscles are tired... So let her do HJ to finish up.

Look: 8/10 (about same as photo)
GFE: 10/10 (She is really liked your gf in the whole session)
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (only do for a while, because both beh tahan already)
RTF: 3rd RTF already, still hav more in future
Recommedation: 3rd RTF already, you say leh??
Old 26-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duncan1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

book a session with Ning today...just before leaving to the place, got sms that is was delayed....thinking to myself that this must be worth it....

and YES, it s worth it.....really really worth it......
i m newbie at this FR thing, so i ll keep it short since there are so many gud FR for Ning....

Face:7/10 (a bit different from what i think)
Body: Slim and sexy...definitely a big boobs...hint2 to those boob lovers...
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 6/10(passable skill but i do enjoy it)....
Service, attitude and GFE: 10/10 (simply perfect for me)...

really enjoy my time and i ve been able to relieve my stress just being with her...

will definitely recommend or i might just return back (she ask me to come back...kekeke...) if bro STB got a slot for me of coz....
Old 28-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Butler71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I missed Ning during her last visit here as our schedules were both pretty packed. This time I wasn’t going to let that happen again. Got an appt with Ning sometime late last week and I am glad that I did so as She was definitely a worthwhile bonk.

Reached the location and went up to the appointed room and Ning greeted me in a tank and hot shorts; just like a girlfriend. Most times, the girls will meet customers in some sexy see-through negligee but seriously, how many girlfriends actually meet their BFs in see through negligee? I felt that Ning’s outfit made her feel like a GF.

Anyway, the outfit didn’t stay on her for long she stripped to reveal a racy leopard print lingerie set…Grrrrrr. That came off to and we proceeded to the bathtub where she began to show her stuff. Now I think that having a girl bath and scrub you is already pretty erotic stuff. Ning however will also do the boob and bum scrub as well and given that she is petite with two rather large breasts, she’s able to maneuver with some agility in the cramped tub when she does the boob scrub.

After the bath, we proceeded to the bed where I expended my first shot which was followed by a massage and the second shot. Ning was tender and accommodating throughout and I think the experience highlighted by the fact that Ning is able to give a very intense GFE. Apart from her lovemaking, she will also wipe your sweat, ask you if you are too cold, hot, thirsty etc.

In summary (and IMHO), Ning’s USP is that she is pretty, has large breasts and can do GFE very well.

Stats
Look: 8/10 (good resemblance)
GFE: 10/10 (She really excels in this department)
Frenching: 7/10 (She needs to get warmed up first)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating and willing to try different positions but she is not commando)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good sensation and duration but I don’t think she allow CIM)
RTF: $$ avail sure
Recommedation: Bros who like the GFE thing, don’t wait
Old 01-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Zeroco0l is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

lol, mark it first. I got to finish my another session b4 approaching this gem. keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1