The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
SanMikal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Very good story, support!
Old 10-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

The reason why many men love to tarma is because you are having multiple sources of stimulation at once, and the sexual pleasure is intense.
My hands were enjoying flicking the two women's erected nipples, caressing their neh neh, squeezing their butt's and fingerings their clits. At the same time both my nipples are being sensually rubbed and finger, my erected penis constantly had two warmth and soft hands stroking it sensually, fingers teasing my cock head and pee hole. My penis was on the blink of explosion. All this while I was taking turns frenching Xiao Min and Xiao Tong. My breathing increased rapidly and when I thought I could not hold back my cum anymore the two beautiful women stopped their fore play. They hugged me while I steady myself.
爽不爽,镔哥 Xiao Min asked teasingly.
爽上天了,帝皇般的享受 I replied
哈哈哈,就让你当一次皇帝呗 Xiao Tong chipped in.
Slowly, the two beauties started to caress my body again. They gently lifted my arms and placed my arms around their shoulders. I knew what was going to happen next. The two women placed their faces against my chest. They tickled my nipples and proceeded to lick and suck them.
啊,你们吃得哥好爽
Both of them were good at sucking nipples.
As I looked at the two beauties licking my nipples, I felt Xiao Tong's hand caressed my butt and roamed to my asshole. She used her finger to tickle my asshole. At the same time, Min's hand began stroking my rock hard cock. The songness was heavenly. My body was engulfed in intense pleasure but I knew the best was yet to come. The anticipation of the two beauties sucking my cock made me want to pee.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
The reason why many men love to tarma is because you are having multiple sources of stimulation at once, and the sexual pleasure is intense.
My hands were enjoying flicking the two women's erected nipples, caressing their neh neh, squeezing their butt's and fingerings their clits. At the same time both my nipples are being sensually rubbed and finger, my erected penis constantly had two warmth and soft hands stroking it sensually, fingers teasing my cock head and pee hole. My penis was on the blink of explosion. All this while I was taking turns frenching Xiao Min and Xiao Tong. My breathing increased rapidly and when I thought I could not hold back my cum anymore the two beautiful women stopped their fore play. They hugged me while I steady myself.
爽不爽,镔哥 Xiao Min asked teasingly.
爽上天了,帝皇般的享受 I replied
哈哈哈,就让你当一次皇帝呗 Xiao Tong chipped in.
Slowly, the two beauties started to caress my body again. They gently lifted my arms and placed my arms around their shoulders. I knew what was going to happen next. The two women placed their faces against my chest. They tickled my nipples and proceeded to lick and suck them.
啊,你们吃得哥好爽
Both of them were good at sucking nipples.
As I looked at the two beauties licking my nipples, I felt Xiao Tong's hand caressed my butt and roamed to my asshole. She used her finger to tickle my asshole. At the same time, Min's hand began stroking my rock hard cock. The songness was heavenly. My body was engulfed in intense pleasure but I knew the best was yet to come. The anticipation of the two beauties sucking my cock made me want to pee.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upped. too good
Old 10-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

啊啊,嗯啊。。哥要射了。。慢点慢点
Min and Tong giggled as I grabbed their hands.
听敏说,哥很能干的哦。你可别让我失望了喔 Xiao Tong teased me.
放心,哥喘口气就可以继续了。来吧
I felt water sprayed on my back.
等我们把哥洗干净了,在一起到床上去玩哈 Xiao Tong suggested as she used the shower head to wet all our naked bodies.
当然好 I replied as I raise my arms high up to let the two beauties bathe me. Min and Tong lather their front body, especially their neh nehs, with the fragrant shower gel I bought. This is something men cannot enjoy commercially in Singapore. The two women soaped my body with their neh nehs and front body. My body was sandwich between Xiao Min and Xiao Tong's body. I positioned myself in a half squat posture to ensure the two slippery soft pair of neh nehs can rub erotically from my shoulder region to my buttock and lan jiao. Xiao Tong made sure that when she slipped downwards, my erected cock would be between her big breasts getting some sort of breasts fuck. Xiao Min made sure I could feel her nipples while she slipped downwards, and once her breasts brushed down my butt's, she would sensually slide her hand from my hairy balls all the way up my meat pole to the tip of my cock. The experience was so mind blowing I suspect they worked in health spa in China before.
宝贝儿,哥太爽了,啊啊。。。
Old 10-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, those were the days of paid sex with tarma out of world experiences, if you have two ladies who KC you with real feelings and actions. You lived in ecstasy for that wonderful and euphoric moment that you wish will stand forever in time
Old 11-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

I was looking through a few photos I took with Xiao Min while we were enjoying our sexcation in a loyang chalet. I think after sharing my unforgettable 3P with Min and Tong, I will share snippets of my two days of great sex with Min on the beach and in the chalet. The fear and excitement of getting caught while we were fucking on the beach was really crazy and fun.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Great share TS , do keep the updates coming , if You're able to share pics lagi best .
Btw , if xiao min in need of borrowing more money

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 11-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Great share TS , do keep the updates coming , if You're able to share pics lagi best .
Btw , if xiao min in need of borrowing more money
As both of them are currently in Singapore, I don't think I should share photos and risk putting their lives in dissarry.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

I was in a state of trance as the waves of erotic pleasures flow through my body. I concentrated to take in every moment of songsation the two naked beauties were giving me as their soapy neh nehs glided along my body.
Suddenly they seemed to stepped away from me all at once. Before I could ask them to continue a little longer, I felt a an icy tingling sensation in my asshole.
牙膏可以杀菌的镔哥,弄干净了待会好好给你舔啊 Xiao Tong said as she cleaned my asshole with colgate toothpaste.
是吗,那你们也用牙膏洗你们的粉肛门,哥亲完你们的妹妹也来给你们舔 I replied as Xiao Min washed the toothpaste off my asshole. They giggled simultaneously...

I stood still while the two beauties dry me with two towels.
去,躺到床上去 Xiao Min said to me as both of them dried themselves with the towel they just used to dry me. Like an obedient little boy, I lied on the bed with my body forming the character 大。The air con was turned on but my body was warming up in anticipation of the approaching fore play. Xiao Min and Xiao Tong joined me in bed shortly. They kneeled closed to me, on either side of my body. Xiao Min removed her hair band to let down her hair while Xiao Tong watched her. My heart pumped faster. Then the two of them ran their hands sensually around my body while looking straight at me, smiling naughtily.
皇上要奴婢们如何伺候您吖?Xiao Min teased me as she began stroking my cock.
美人,朕要被你们亲遍,舔遍,摸遍 I replied as I grabbed both their arms and pulled them to me. Xiao Min went straight for my left nipple, licking and sucking it while stroking my erected cock. Xiao Tong kissed me on my lips before 舌吻 with me, at the same time her fingers stimulated my right nipple. Then Xiao Min kissed me from my chest, to my neck, my ear before 舌吻 with me while Xiao Tong kissed my neck and moved down to lick and suck my right nipple. As Xiao Min French kiss me, she stimulate my left nipple and Xiao Tong stroke my hardened cock. This went on for a good 15 minutes until both of them kissed my chest then licked their way down towards my hairy cock. I spread my legs wider as they faces moved towards my penis. One of them massage my balls gently while the other ran her fingers along my erected penis. Then the assault began, both of them started licking my cock head and penis eye. My head jerked backwards as I moaned out loud. Xiao Min then sucked my cock head while Xiao Tong licked my shaft and balls. Then they switched around with Xiao Tong licking my cock head and Min licked my shaft and balls. All this while their hands were back stimulating my already erected nipples. I arch my head to watched them gam my lan jiao but my head could not keep still as the pleasure was immense. I moaned like a silly virgin. My left hand stroke Xiao Min's long hair while my right caressed Xiao Tong's soft shoulder. My legs were on the blink of cramping as I struggled to remember when I last had such a stiff hard erection.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You are right bro, both seems to be experienced ML in sex industry
Old 11-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your sexy story TS, please continue!
Old 12-06-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
koolie22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, wait for update
Old 12-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

噢噢,啊啊。。宝贝们,能不能让哥喘口气,哥快射了。。I pleaded after an intense 5 minutes or so of cock sucking.
镔哥你要挺住哈,为了答谢你,彤姐要求你今天第一发在她体内射 Xiao Min said
我也可以直接插小彤吗?你们吃避孕啦?
避了的,镔哥 Xiao Tong replied and plant a kiss on my lips.
我信得过的,我姐自然信得过。你呢也应该信得过我。直接干是最爽的 Xiao Min answered me as she gestured me to lift up my legs.
Xiao Tong put her arm under my head to offer me her big neh neh. I began sucking her breasts like a hungry baby. Xiao Min proceeded to give me a wonderful ass rimming. Her tongue is simply superb, if only my beautiful wife is half as good. Its been ages since I had such pleasure getting my asshole licked and poked. I feasted happily on Xiao Yong's light brownish nipple. A while later, the two ladies swapped roles and it was Xiao Tong licking my asshole while Xiao Min breasts fed me. ( they told me after our sex that they had rehearsed this session while in China to ensure I will thoroughly enjoy)
It was getting dark outside when I watched Xiao Tong direct my erected penis into her vagina.
啊,龟头好大,嗯嗯 Xiao Tong muttered as she began to ride me. I gazed at the beautiful sight of my big cock thrusting in and out of Xiao Tong chee bye, savouring the sexual pleasure of my penis head pushing through her warm wet vagina. I thrust my hip so I could fucked deeper into her chee bye.
Suddenly Xiao Min knelt over my face. I knew her intention and got straight into action. I worked my tongue rapidly licking her clit and sucking it. I regretted not filming down this incredible 3P sex. Just as the two beauties were going to swap position, I reminded them to draw the curtains while I switched on the light.
哥喜欢边看,边干,边摸 I explained.
We changed a few positions, missionary with one lady kissing my neck and caressing my nipples, finally 老汉推车 with me fucking one of them and the other frenching with me. As I thrust my cock in and out of Xiao Tong's vagina, fucking her doggy style, I could not tahan no longer. I broke away from frenching Xiao Min and moaned out as I cum inside Xiao Tong. I hugged the two beauties as we rested on the bed, exhausted.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1