The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 07-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Charmaine chan - unhappy with her own personal issues, too much stress but healthy, too much fuss and nonsense, set her own rules and regulations, not the norm of FL dome
fun12345 - a bit hamsap, dun know how to differentiate right from wrong
sammohunk - very hamsap, see very chio girl, what is wrong become right
Jade - no comments
Jabwemet - pure white knight
Thanks for featuring me!!
Old 07-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ashley008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Charmaine chan - unhappy with her own personal issues, too much stress but healthy, too much fuss and nonsense, set her own rules and regulations, not the norm of FL dome
Jade - no comments
Vivian is a beautiful girl with a good heart. I don't see anything wrong with FL selecting their customers bro. We are not pure white knights . Just stating facts.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jade - no comments
Wow wow wow!
I m just your friendly neighborhood Jabwemet !
Old 08-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Jade - no comments
Excuse me, why are u so against me. So sad...
Old 11-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Natalie Siow was once a local FL?
Old 11-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Natalie Siow was once a local FL?
where was her advert?
Old 11-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
where was her advert?
i think the edmw any how pom one.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

EDMW is no.1 #fakenews site lei
Old 13-07-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow wow wow!
I m just your friendly neighborhood Jabwemet !
I knew you are a OKT...lol
Old 15-07-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

FR for Candy by Giogio

Sweet petitie size girl. Got some body arts, skin quite tan

Face belongs to the xmm type rather than syt. Good service and obliging. Can suck well and allow cim...so quite shiok.

Love doing her standing doggie, allows u many stunts n no complains.

FR on Winnie by GioGio

Pretty face, slim body but small titties. She is one good fuck, allow cim. Very shiok to cim as i throat fucked her pretty face. Very nice body and had a great time bonking doggie as facing the mirror.

Proposed marriage to her twice but she rejected me twice. Asked her to be my gf also rejected. Next time i see her i will try asking her to be my mistress or sugar daughter
Old 15-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
FR for Candy by Giogio

Sweet petitie size girl. Got some body arts, skin quite tan

Face belongs to the xmm type rather than syt. Good service and obliging. Can suck well and allow cim...so quite shiok.

Love doing her standing doggie, allows u many stunts n no complains.

FR on Winnie by GioGio

Pretty face, slim body but small titties. She is one good fuck, allow cim. Very shiok to cim as i throat fucked her pretty face. Very nice body and had a great time bonking doggie as facing the mirror.

Proposed marriage to her twice but she rejected me twice. Asked her to be my gf also rejected. Next time i see her i will try asking her to be my mistress or sugar daughter
Thats $1k in total bro!

half my pay gone liao
Old 15-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Photos on their threads not working for me. Renee looks interesting, or perhaps a return visit for Mia.
Old 15-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
froggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfroggg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Photos on their threads not working for me. Renee looks interesting, or perhaps a return visit for Mia.
how, which one you recommend if have to pick one, currently either Mia, Renee or Winnie (although Jen is on offer but not sure.....)
Old 15-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggg View Post
how, which one you recommend if have to pick one, currently either Mia, Renee or Winnie (although Jen is on offer but not sure.....)
I only tried Mia before. I would say 8/10 on a whole?
Old 15-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
I only tried Mia before. I would say 8/10 on a whole?
Intend to try Mia too, is she good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1