The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

Name: 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Looks: 8/10, cute, sweet and innocent looking.
Boobs: 36D
Weight: 44kg
Height: 1.58m
BBBJ: 9/10, very good and stimulating
AR: 9/10, extremely enjoyable, one of the best I have ever tried
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM, COF, COB: Confirmed Available
Breastfuck: Yes
Overall: 9/10, One of the best around

Price: $100/1/1, $160/90mins/2, Room included and CD bring your own.

Overnight: $400, 3 shots. SMS her for more details

Work Location: Private and Secure Location with attached bathroom, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Click HERE for her contact.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
PaulBearer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

support support
Old 17-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ravendanish is Cool - loads of Potential
Just had a great time with her...wow 1st fr for her...
Her looks cute
Boobs huge and soft
Bbbj super with deep throat and tongue licking and sucking you till the last drop....
Fj tight with little soft moans
Overall 8

Will be 9 if room is neat
Old 17-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravendanish View Post
Just had a great time with her...wow 1st fr for her...
Her looks cute
Boobs huge and soft
Bbbj super with deep throat and tongue licking and sucking you till the last drop....
Fj tight with little soft moans
Overall 8

Will be 9 if room is neat
Thanks for your FR.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
x9lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a RTF with this gal. Attitude and service was much better than previous time. Good BBBJ and she loves to be licked.

Will RTF if her attitude keeps improving.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Henry_ghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10, good with ball licking
AR: nve try.
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Breastfuck: Yes, huge breasts! beri song!
Overall: 7/10
Damage $100

just the room aircon not cold enough for me:P
Old 18-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guyver28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Hui Ling at her location. Went up to her room and is greeted by this pretty, sweet and petite gal with boobs popping out of her shirt. Was thinking to myself I am lucky to have find her. I immediately gadded her and pushed her onto the bed. We kissed like long lovers. We kissed and I sneaked my hands under her shirt to squeeze her big boobs. They r really huge and I give her nipples a good suck to make them standing.

We stopped our action and we went to had a quick clean up. She is playing with my massive tool while I played with her boobs and pussy in her shower room. We resumed our kissing after we got back to bed. She climb on top of me and gave me a sensation bbbj. I was lying down watching her taking my cock in and out of her mouth with swirling motions. She occasionally will look at me and give me a naughty look and I will slap her butt to tease her. I position her in a 69 and gave her pussy a good lick and she is oozing with pussy juices in no time and she tells me to stop as she wants me inside her instead.

We started off with missionary position and she is tight to start with. She will give off light moans with each thrust I give her and her pussy is getting wetter. Thrusting her becomes so easy and I grab her boobs while giving her a good time. I change to doggie as it is my favorite position and I just start to ram her really fast and hard. Hui Ling start to moan loud and breath hard. I hold on to her waist and thrust her with all my might and she suddenly collapse on the bed with her body shivering. She is gasping for air and she say I am really good as she has cummed. I position her into a sissor position and thrust her deep. She enjoys it as and we can hear the slapping of our skins. Soon she cummed again and told me she is exhausted. I took off my condom and breast fucked her. Her boobs feel so soft and is like a pussy. After 5 mins of breast fuck I cummed all over her boobs and on to her neck. It was a great session. Will RTF her.

Looks: 8/10 (natural. No make up)
Height: 1.60 m (estimated)
Weight: 40 plus
Body: Small frame
Frenching: Allow
BBBJ: Allow
Painting: Allow
Boobs fuck: Allow
CIM?COF/COB: Allow
FJ: 8/10 (can try quite a no of stunts)
Damage: $100 (Room included. Condom not provided)
Overall: 8/10 (good fuck with room. Good budget)
Old 19-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Made an appt with her. Reached her place and had a shock when opened the door, she is actually the infamous Jing Jing last time. She said customers all 喜新厌旧, so she changed a new name. Service dropped a bit compared to last time, shower by urself b4 and after the action. Room a bit small and messy, overall still a 7/10.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Name: 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Looks: 8/10, cute, sweet and innocent looking.
Weight: 44kg
Height: 1.58m
BBBJ: 9/10, very good and stimulating
AR: 9/10, extremely enjoyable, one of the best I have ever tried
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM, COF, COB: Confirmed Available
Breastfuck: Yes
Overall: 9/10, One of the best around

Price: $100/1/1, $160/90mins/2, Room included and CD bring your own.

Overnight: $400, 3 shots. SMS her for more details

Work Location: Private and Secure Location with attached bathroom, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Click HERE for her contact.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

This girl still have the best C boobies lei for syt award range ..

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 24-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Poworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

Did this girl 2 times alr. so satisfied w first bonk, rtf the week after.
door open, wah damn sweet looking girl. boobies super big super soft. once enter my hands on her boobies alr.. shower tgt she wash my bro alr hard
dry up wait for her on bed. once she come out, 69.
BBBJ skills 8/10.
nice small bushy pussy tight and wet 8/10
fj her moaning damn good. hard worker too 9/10
after fj cuddling like gf.
will rtf when vit M recover
Old 27-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
foodtaster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look: 7/10 .very local look about her, can pass of as those malaysian that used to be found in geylang
Bod: slim and small girl with out of proportion boobs, for boob lovers
BJ: she does bbj, but i prefer safety...even then, she probably is one of the best...good suction and lots of action...with AR...

FJ: tight, best position missonary. her doggie is abit awkward..the way she positions herself...
gfe: not sure why some bros have talked about her seeming rush, but i didnt have that problem..maybe because i was the 1st cust for the day and she was taking the rest of the day off to spend time with a village friend
Old 28-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ravendanish is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodtaster88
Look: 7/10 .very local look about her, can pass of as those malaysian that used to be found in geylang
Bod: slim and small girl with out of proportion boobs, for boob lovers
BJ: she does bbj, but i prefer safety...even then, she probably is one of the best...good suction and lots of action...with AR...

FJ: tight, best position missonary. her doggie is abit awkward..the way she positions herself...
gfe: not sure why some bros have talked about her seeming rush, but i didnt have that problem..maybe because i was the 1st cust for the day and she was taking the rest of the day off to spend time with a village friend
I agree with you bro....have visited her four times already...did ask her what happen...all she could say is she tried her best for every customer.....just some have too high expectations...pls she is also human...not wonder woman....enjoyed her visit and smile...even kiss you and hug you after the session and before you go....what I k say is she is a gem....
Old 29-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
olivertwist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

I was up early and couldn't sleep so I checked sbf for recs on FL doing 24/7. Stumbled upon dragonlord's lair and saw this babe so I sms'd to check.

It might not be the best of hours but I was planning for a good hump before going to work, so I drove down to her place earlier - 6:30, yeah, I'm a horndog.

As the door opened, I was greeted by this petite darling who I might have just woken up for a bang. Kudos for being game so early!

She took off my clothes then hers and led me to the shower. She soaped my dingdong and my upper body. She then soaped her kitkat. Afterwards, she worked my dingdong to attention using her hands while I politely asked and she let me grope her jugs and fondle her kitkat. She allowed a few pokes but no full blown fingering.

She then had me lay on the bed and proceeded with the bbbj. It was good, not as tight as I wanted but good enough to arouse. I was enjoying the bbbj while still fondling her kitkat and mashing a jug.

I then asked of she could move over so we can 69 and she obliged. I got my tongue working her clit and my middle finger teasing her rear hole. I didn't think she noticed or she must have liked it coz her bbbj went faster. I then started poking my index finger in her kitkat and that woke her up as she asked me to remove my hand.

She sat up, capped me, and lay on the bed. I raised her legs and proceeded to hump. It was good but I'm not really the guy-on-top kind so we changed to a different position -- she lying on her side while I was on my knees -- then a doggy -- then a spoon -- then a cowgirl. I was gonna move her to reverse cowgirl but she didn't want to, instead she bounced harder and faster. Oh boy, that was all she wrote.

She stayed on top for a couple more minutes while I rode out the last tremors of my blasting. She then cleaned me up, same as when we started. A bit of chitchat (she only knew a few english words, but that's alright) and I was off to work.

Looks: 8/10 (plus points that she was sleepy and petite with smooth skin, it was like waking up a young high school girl and bonking her before sending her to school )
Boobs: real big when she's upright, flat as pancakes when she's laid on the bed (not the silicon bulges)
Bbbj: 7/10 - on its own, it was ok, but when she was stimulated, she ramped it up
Fj: 8/10 - ok with changing positions (except for the last one)
RTF: sure

Verdict: I might agree with some bros that being a paying customer, I should get what others are getting (like more involved showers, catbaths, etc). BUT, I got most of the things I asked from her and she was all smiles doing it. Language might have been a barrier but she didn't let it dampen the mood. So, mileage really can be different between bros. She is a nice girl so I guess if you treat her nice, she'll be nice too. Either that, or I got her in a good mood.
Old 29-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivertwist View Post
I was up early and couldn't sleep so I checked sbf for recs on FL doing 24/7. Stumbled upon dragonlord's lair and saw this babe so I sms'd to check.

It might not be the best of hours but I was planning for a good hump before going to work, so I drove down to her place earlier - 6:30, yeah, I'm a horndog.

As the door opened, I was greeted by this petite darling who I might have just woken up for a bang. Kudos for being game so early!

She took off my clothes then hers and led me to the shower. She soaped my dingdong and my upper body. She then soaped her kitkat. Afterwards, she worked my dingdong to attention using her hands while I politely asked and she let me grope her jugs and fondle her kitkat. She allowed a few pokes but no full blown fingering.

She then had me lay on the bed and proceeded with the bbbj. It was good, not as tight as I wanted but good enough to arouse. I was enjoying the bbbj while still fondling her kitkat and mashing a jug.

I then asked of she could move over so we can 69 and she obliged. I got my tongue working her clit and my middle finger teasing her rear hole. I didn't think she noticed or she must have liked it coz her bbbj went faster. I then started poking my index finger in her kitkat and that woke her up as she asked me to remove my hand.

She sat up, capped me, and lay on the bed. I raised her legs and proceeded to hump. It was good but I'm not really the guy-on-top kind so we changed to a different position -- she lying on her side while I was on my knees -- then a doggy -- then a spoon -- then a cowgirl. I was gonna move her to reverse cowgirl but she didn't want to, instead she bounced harder and faster. Oh boy, that was all she wrote.

She stayed on top for a couple more minutes while I rode out the last tremors of my blasting. She then cleaned me up, same as when we started. A bit of chitchat (she only knew a few english words, but that's alright) and I was off to work.

Looks: 8/10 (plus points that she was sleepy and petite with smooth skin, it was like waking up a young high school girl and bonking her before sending her to school )
Boobs: real big when she's upright, flat as pancakes when she's laid on the bed (not the silicon bulges)
Bbbj: 7/10 - on its own, it was ok, but when she was stimulated, she ramped it up
Fj: 8/10 - ok with changing positions (except for the last one)
RTF: sure

Verdict: I might agree with some bros that being a paying customer, I should get what others are getting (like more involved showers, catbaths, etc). BUT, I got most of the things I asked from her and she was all smiles doing it. Language might have been a barrier but she didn't let it dampen the mood. So, mileage really can be different between bros. She is a nice girl so I guess if you treat her nice, she'll be nice too. Either that, or I got her in a good mood.
Thanks for your FR.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread