The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ ❤CindyAngels~AngelsCollection❤ Annie (pic)❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Annie ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

more details ,pls click my signature
Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re:Su Xin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dv8 View Post
Booked Suxin for a session, and as they say, the rest is just history.

Her massage skills is superb..... really good. Told her from start that I wud start off with massage first, and if I rise to the ocassion, then do bbbj.

BBBJ good too. While yes, not the best blow, but not lacking in standards either.

Ratings as follows:

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Massage: 9.5/10

Will definitely book her again and again and again, for massages. Solid

Hi bro 2dv8
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 06-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Re: ❤ ❤CindyAngels~AngelsCollection❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch me to visit our Love Nest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Angels n pix update soon.....

More details ,pls click my signature
Old 06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Re: Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
thanks to Bro cindy, managed to book Emily on Friday. she is simply wonderful, plus she looks a bit like Mediacorp actress Paige Chua. wo de cai, hahaha.. Bro cindy, thanlkshope u can keep all these gems coming.
below is FR on her:
Look : 7/10 ( look like Mediacorp actress Paige Chua )
Figure : 6.5/10
Boob : B
Bath : 7/10
Catbath : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Sure.
Thanks Bro Cindy for the website
Hi bro jollyshandy
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 07-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Re: ❤ ❤CindyAngels~AngelsCollection❤ Annie (pic)❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Annie ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackycat View Post
FR on man Ning, worth the $ spend.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: B- Cupper, about 1.62m / 48kg
Frenching: Yes
Catbath: 8/10 (licking and teasing with hot water)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Yes, hot water treatment)
FJ: 9/10 (Any position, juz name it & u get it!!!!)
CIM/COF/COB: Yes
Painting / Fingering: Allow
GFE: 8/10 (chatty)
Massage: Yes
Services / Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $60/1
Worth the $ spend with massage. bbbj. CIM/COF/COB

Bro pls do not pm for her contact. Go to Cindy Angel blog for her contact.

Hi bro bigblackycat
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Re: Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeasian View Post
Had opportunity to bonked Zoe yesterday. She is everything her ad said and more.

In short, worth the money. No disappointment here.
Hi broMikeasian
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Samster

Re: Kitty

23-3-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by All The Way View Post
Thank bro for the ctc

Name : Kitty
Looks : 7/10 ( but look more pretty after the session)
Body :7.0/10
Height : about 161
Boobs : not sure
Painting : never try
Fingering : never try
catbath:Yes
Bow job :with cap 7.0/10
FJ : very wet
Attitude: Very Friendly
GFE: she will treat u like her boyfriend
Frenching :na
Damage :$80+$20tips+room and cap

thank again for the ctc

Hi bro All The Way
Appreciate 4 yr FR
Old 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Zoe

Ok, to start off, let me say that she is not as slim as the pics shown. Bah Bah type (dont get me wrong, she is not fat) instead, but to be fair, she was extremely friendly and chatty so the gfe is always there. Her looks are not terrible either. Her pair of bignormous tits should salvage any negative points hehe.

Name: Zoe
Looks: 6/10 (passable, but dont expect super hot, i think she can be compared to the friendly chubby waitresses in restaurants. bro cindy angel, no offense but the pics portray her to be super slim leh...)
Body: Bah bah type, nothing to shout about.
Tits: HUGE and soft
Skin: 8/10 i guess, not too particular about this, but it was smooth
Height/weight: can go cindyangel's website to check it out, but she is around 1.65 or so
Frenching: yes, she frenched even though we said goodbye..maybe she thought it will add to the gfe lol
Fingering: yes
Painting: yes
Catbath: toilet was too small, so just wash my dick and butt, nothing too great here
BBBJ: yes, very hardworking, said yes when i asked for CIM, but i cant really cum during BJs, maybe my dick too insensitive lol
FJ: standard banging here, pussy is quite tight, can feel muscle contraction.
GFE: 9/10, extremely friendly, acts like ur close female friend. but maybe i wasnt really attracted to her, so i didnt reciprocate the BFE (lol, but u get the point)

Horny since morning, i smsed her at 12 but she didnt reply until 4. (Told me she woke up at 3, so thats ok). Kept trying to book a session but due to my late reply, alot of bros took the earlier slots, end up i have to wait until 7. Anyway, went to the hotel at 7.15 and waited for her at the front, turned out that i have to book a room first (i scared she fly aeroplane mah hahah). She was at the backdoor or something, once i gotten the key, i saw this zha bor with the same hairstyle as her pics, so i asked her if she is zoe, she said "huh?" and im like jia lat, wrong hooker hahaha, so i said in chinese, "sorry, wrong person, i thought u are my friend" then she say she is a cop and start laughing lol. Ok loh, good start haha.

Oh and she was eating some biscuit for dinner and offered me, but nah, im not a biscuit person. Went up to the room together, laid her things down and talked about the channel 8 tv show. Seeing her big titties, i went up from behind to give it a good squeeze like any other mammary loving guy. She started to grind her butt on my hard dick, still concealed in my pants, as i fondled her breasts as if im trying to shape them into something.

Started to strip and went into the small toilet, she initiate to french all the time (she wasnt too pretty so i felt abit forced lol, didnt want to hurt her feelings so i went ahead loh, dont zap me ah lol, just being honest in my FR.) She kept saying "ooo baby" hahaha, abit off lah, i rather she say slutty stuff in chinese....chatted with her, turns out she is here to learn english and was working as a television salesgirl back in china.

Went out to the bed and laid down, continued to french (i very good hor? ). Started to finger her, im not a gynae but it seems that its quite hard to reach in with my fingers, it feels that the top part of her vagina is kinda big or something, but its definitely not a problem just an observation. I thought it should be pretty good for bonking, felt quite tight too. But one thing is she wasnt very wet, maybe fuck too many bros before me liao lol.

Halfway through, she say "yao TIAO mah?" hahaha, very amusing and cute, of course i agreed. Put on cap and started off in missionary, again she kept saying "ooo baby", abit turned off due to her accent lol. First shot was finished off in cowgirl, told her to rock harder when im coming. Told her "wo zhe (shoot) liao" then she laugh, say usually other guys say "lai liao". My chinese sucks, so ...lol, direct-translation.org failed

2nd shot was after my rested, finished off in doggy, i guess her butt is good for doggy, very fleshy haha. I think doggy felt really good, compared to cowgirl, i can chiong as fast as i want to prevent misfire. Anyway, when i cummed i could feel her pussy muscle tighten up and release, thought it feel pretty cool haha.

Bathed, smoked abit, decided to leave since quite sleepy liao. Dont think im gonna RTF since there are lots of other FL out there, elva and a few others looks pretty tempting hehe.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Re:Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
FR for Zoe

Ok, to start off, let me say that she is not as slim as the pics shown. Bah Bah type (dont get me wrong, she is not fat) instead, but to be fair, she was extremely friendly and chatty so the gfe is always there. Her looks are not terrible either. Her pair of bignormous tits should salvage any negative points hehe.

Name: Zoe
Looks: 6/10 (passable, but dont expect super hot, i think she can be compared to the friendly chubby waitresses in restaurants. bro cindy angel, no offense but the pics portray her to be super slim leh...)
Body: Bah bah type, nothing to shout about.
Tits: HUGE and soft
Skin: 8/10 i guess, not too particular about this, but it was smooth
Height/weight: can go cindyangel's website to check it out, but she is around 1.65 or so
Frenching: yes, she frenched even though we said goodbye..maybe she thought it will add to the gfe lol
Fingering: yes
Painting: yes
Catbath: toilet was too small, so just wash my dick and butt, nothing too great here
BBBJ: yes, very hardworking, said yes when i asked for CIM, but i cant really cum during BJs, maybe my dick too insensitive lol
FJ: standard banging here, pussy is quite tight, can feel muscle contraction.
GFE: 9/10, extremely friendly, acts like ur close female friend. but maybe i wasnt really attracted to her, so i didnt reciprocate the BFE (lol, but u get the point)

Horny since morning, i smsed her at 12 but she didnt reply until 4. (Told me she woke up at 3, so thats ok). Kept trying to book a session but due to my late reply, alot of bros took the earlier slots, end up i have to wait until 7. Anyway, went to the hotel at 7.15 and waited for her at the front, turned out that i have to book a room first (i scared she fly aeroplane mah hahah). She was at the backdoor or something, once i gotten the key, i saw this zha bor with the same hairstyle as her pics, so i asked her if she is zoe, she said "huh?" and im like jia lat, wrong hooker hahaha, so i said in chinese, "sorry, wrong person, i thought u are my friend" then she say she is a cop and start laughing lol. Ok loh, good start haha.

Oh and she was eating some biscuit for dinner and offered me, but nah, im not a biscuit person. Went up to the room together, laid her things down and talked about the channel 8 tv show. Seeing her big titties, i went up from behind to give it a good squeeze like any other mammary loving guy. She started to grind her butt on my hard dick, still concealed in my pants, as i fondled her breasts as if im trying to shape them into something.

Started to strip and went into the small toilet, she initiate to french all the time (she wasnt too pretty so i felt abit forced lol, didnt want to hurt her feelings so i went ahead loh, dont zap me ah lol, just being honest in my FR.) She kept saying "ooo baby" hahaha, abit off lah, i rather she say slutty stuff in chinese....chatted with her, turns out she is here to learn english and was working as a television salesgirl back in china.

Went out to the bed and laid down, continued to french (i very good hor? ). Started to finger her, im not a gynae but it seems that its quite hard to reach in with my fingers, it feels that the top part of her vagina is kinda big or something, but its definitely not a problem just an observation. I thought it should be pretty good for bonking, felt quite tight too. But one thing is she wasnt very wet, maybe fuck too many bros before me liao lol.

Halfway through, she say "yao TIAO mah?" hahaha, very amusing and cute, of course i agreed. Put on cap and started off in missionary, again she kept saying "ooo baby", abit turned off due to her accent lol. First shot was finished off in cowgirl, told her to rock harder when im coming. Told her "wo zhe (shoot) liao" then she laugh, say usually other guys say "lai liao". My chinese sucks, so ...lol, direct-translation.org failed

2nd shot was after my rested, finished off in doggy, i guess her butt is good for doggy, very fleshy haha. I think doggy felt really good, compared to cowgirl, i can chiong as fast as i want to prevent misfire. Anyway, when i cummed i could feel her pussy muscle tighten up and release, thought it feel pretty cool haha.

Bathed, smoked abit, decided to leave since quite sleepy liao. Dont think im gonna RTF since there are lots of other FL out there, elva and a few others looks pretty tempting hehe.
Hi bro nyrvana
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 10-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
Tried Niki and Zoe with a span of 3 days. Now damn shag.

Zoe is good with big bouncy boobs, hug and kiss her while she stroke my 2ic under the blanket, damn make me hot.

Tried 3-4 position until i finally cum, cannot take it when i see her big boobs bouncing wildly.

Now i have 2 good girls to try, how to choose?

Hi bro newhunte
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 11-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Re: Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanity08 View Post
A good bonk .... she is very willing to please .... worth to try !

Tracey
looks 6/10
body 7/10 (Petite and smooth skins)
FJ 7/10 (accommodating )
BJ 8/10 (hard working and very good bbbj)
attitude 8/10
Damage :$80 / 1 / 1 (Room / cap not included)
Hi bro insanity08
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Re:Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player30 View Post
FR on Annie:

Tried annie yesterday. She arrived abit early and kept calling me for fear that I may put her aeroplane. hahaha! Doesn't sound too friendly initially so I was afraid im in for a bad time but boy, I had the one of the best bonk of the year! AS in she score very high in the GFE dept.

Her fig is average to be honest but she got this cheerful, chatty personality to make u feel at ease. In fact, the feeling is like we know each other for years and chat like lovers that kind.

When doing, she make sure you are taken care of and is very service oriented. She is value for $$ in terms of service. Doesn't score high for the looks dept but "fuckable" face la... if u know what I mean.

Super in BBBJ! and knows how to exercise her pussy muscles to clamp your dick. Or at least i felt that lah.... In fact, during the session, I feel that she is "raping" me more than I rape her. hahaha

Last of all: must put disclaimer. above is what I feel with her. maybe we got chemistry. Remember a man's meat is another's poison. Just my 2 cents worth. Please up me if my FR is useful.

Looks: 6.7 (Looks grow on you, looks better with hair down)
BBBJ: 9 (Simply superb, looks at you seductively when blowing)
Catbath: 9 (Licks you all over to tease you)
French: 9 (Very passionate about it, kiss you like your lover)
FJ: 10 (Supertight, feel my didi is well protected)
GFE: 11/10 !! lol (needless to say, out of the world experience)

Hi bro Player30
appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 13-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
tried niki yest late afternoon n was quite happy
she's friendly n willing to please but only thing is must shower alone... no choice maybe toilet too small

she was also quite horny n manage to psycho me for 2 shots... her bj skill was also damn shiok la... quoting her "我喜欢吃小弟弟。。。 " Wooooo
the way she look at u when u blow with deep powerful suction... very hard to tehan

anyway...

looks: 7/10 (she kind of remind me of hk actress wen bi xia, but skinner)
bj: 8.5/10
fj: 8.5/10 ( very horny)
damage: 130 (include tips) + rm
rtf: yup!
Hi bro d1777
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 14-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player30 View Post
FR on Tracy

I tried tracy about 2 weeks ago. She was my first one under cindy angel collection. When she rang the room bell, was quite happy with what I see. Looks score a 7, natural without makeup. Im a sucker for looks, this one didnt disappoint me.....

She is polite and courteous in her own way.

She started with some light massage and catbath me from the back. can tell that her service is quite good. As i was feeling horny, i didnt wasted much time, start to do her in missionary and her moans were quite naturally..... her boobs were a small A+ to B but being small framed, her breasts actually suit her boby proportionally.

Service good, BBBJ also not bad. Worth the $$.

Looks: 7 (looks natural even without make up)
Figure: 7.5 (slim and light for holding)
BBBJ: 8 (very careful and licks u well,)
Catbath: 9 (Licks me and cleans me up)
French: NA (only light pecks around the cheek, i think depend on chemistry)
FJ: 8 (Good enough for me)
GFE: 7.5 (can be improved)

P.S: will try Elva next, anyone who tried ELVA can provide FR pls?

Hi bro Player30
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1