The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 15
pussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Good Sugar will upheld for service std &, beauty we will have a new queen @Petain.

9mths to go, dear Sugar hold on tight same with malay Lynn. If Rina call it a day, she will b the next brown Queen.
From my one time only view, sugar face not those beautiful type just a plain jane, but body shape not bad.

Agree Lynn looks quite OK, but she needs to upgrade her services in order to compete with Rina. and Hope can have more Malay girl in PT
Old 02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator
Bro, thank you Sir, I shall return the favour tomorrow.

My ups list: Bro pussyidol and Bro wpns.

Cheers.

Bro wpns,

Ups you my 1 humble point.

Thanks!

Cheers Bro.

Last edited by fornicator; 02-04-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
GreenHouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post
thks for the advice.

the reason why there are few frs on her is coz bros are acceding to her request to maintain a low profile. Even when she was in gl, same thing..very few frs despite her popularity.

btw she has been net savvy for long time..so..
Bro Parkour

Since, she is a net savvy all those FR posted by bros are true and nothing but true. Then, I guess she has nothing to worry about. In return, it's will boost up her popularity and business in PT.
This is my humble contribution.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
..btw she has been net savvy for long time..so..
I am sure they all are. But being low profile, she has nothing much about her to read here

Cheers.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I am sure they all are. But being low profile, she has nothing much about her to read here

Cheers.
bro, tats how she prefers it; she has lots of regulars from her gl days supporting her now at pt, hence the long queue despite the dearth of info
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Sugar command a Q

Few times when Sugar's light on, notices there were at least 3men waiting outside. Seriously with this gen of slowdown, not many WLs can command such Q. Sofar i have never seen her b4, probably a new queen in the making.

But, hold the horses, Sugar is new let us wait until 2011, if she maintain her services beauty etc, we will present her the crown.

Queen is different fr 4heaven queens and, 7 princessess. We should b sure b4 we give it 2her. However, Sugar don't want that is her problem, in this website we have the rights, plus no WLs OKTs pay us. We did it because we want that's all.

I have said to few WLs, PT is the place where sex is buy 1, in this website service levels good ang pais WLs, r rank by customers. We r members, we r not corrupted non say the WL gave shiok, so we proclaim her princess. Even for Kit some bro said she lost her touch, certain degress Kit maintain her Ah Lian attitude looks. She has given a benchmark where others may follow.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHouse View Post
Bro Parkour

Since, she is a net savvy all those FR posted by bros are true and nothing but true. Then, I guess she has nothing to worry about. In return, it's will boost up her popularity and business in PT.
bro, despite her low profile, already she has the longest queue in PT. At this pt in time, i guess she is contented as it is.
even her work schedule is not regular.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nel888S is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Brothers for the update. Can give it a try.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Sugar command a Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Few times when Sugar's light on, notices there were at least 3men waiting outside. Seriously with this gen of slowdown, not many WLs can command such Q. Sofar i have never seen her b4, probably a new queen in the making.

But, hold the horses, Sugar is new let us wait until 2011, if she maintain her services beauty etc, we will present her the crown.

Queen is different fr 4heaven queens and, 7 princessess. We should b sure b4 we give it 2her. However, Sugar don't want that is her problem, in this website we have the rights, plus no WLs OKTs pay us. We did it because we want that's all.

I have told this to few WLs, PT is the place where sex is buy 1, in this website service levels good ang pais WLs, r rank by customers. We r members, we r not corrupted non say the WL gave shiok, so we proclaim her princess. Even for Kit some bro said she lost her touch, certain degress Kit maintain her Ah Lian attitude looks. She has given a benchmark where others may follow.
Well said bro Jacky43.
Apparently, she command a Q in PT now and as mentioned by some bros may be is the good 风水.
Me too, don't have the chance to peek at her and that is why I keep requesting bros to provide her FR. Be it GL regulars or PT all are welcome to contribution.
Having said that we are not here to penalize or destruct them.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHouse View Post
Bro Parkour

check ur pm
Old 03-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
check ur pm
Got it and Thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Not really a proud biz

I can understand all sex workers wish for low key, it is not something to share around. We come across in movie, ang pai girls have to pay higher charges, the okt or chinese called, men who eat slipper meal. Inother words, get a cut fr sex workers.

Not many ppls, i can say even in the 70s, wish to leave next door to a sex workers. But, the internet age, this good website whereby, bros share discuss per their rights. WLs FLs anyone can join, i think all bros don't mind.

Personally chat we can use PM, that way only for selected eyes only. WLs not happy, i say we stop talking during sessions. 1fine day i might have a seassion with Sugar, indirectly may mention this chat. Out of respect, stop if she is angry, i don't think will come to the extent she ask me to leave.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

Talking Brown sugars of PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyidol View Post
From my one time only view, sugar face not those beautiful type just a plain jane, but body shape not bad.

Agree Lynn looks quite OK, but she needs to upgrade her services in order to compete with Rina. and Hope can have more Malay girl in PT
Sometimes i think malays WLs r kind of lazy, the 3top brpwn sugars did not really cut corners so to speak. I have tried 2MILF they were kind of lazy, i remembered 1@H16 and @H20.

As at now, Lynn may have reach her top, we must understand PT WLs r most above 35yrs. Younger bros with high expectation may b disappointed. Sorry about this. Now, i know howcome ang mos prefer younger Thai gals. Not because they speak alittle English, rather they can play along.
Old 26-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bull85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brothers, any idea how i can get it on with rina.. been hearing a lot of good things here, which hse is she at?
Old 27-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull85 View Post
brothers, any idea how i can get it on with rina.. been hearing a lot of good things here, which hse is she at?
Rina H10R1A, kindly refer to "Brown Sugar at Petain" thread. This thread for Sugar. Sorry Bros, please don't zap. Peace!

Good luck.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 27-04-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1