The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
a repost of my FR for princess yan, for bros who are interested...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11723
Thanks Havannah bro for the contact when Im desperate for a session and website was down. Been so long since I hear a prc with An Er standard. So quickly want to try.

Impromptu booking and arrive at her place. Took the 1.5hour since reviews were good.

Reached the place,looks didnt disappoint and she welcomed me in her black dommy suit with high heels. Was instructed to kneel down immediately as I was late. Before this she even called me and told me she gonna 修理 me later, was turned on and excited by it. Was not late on purpose as heavy jam. Told to pay the tribute and go wash up.

Started with punishment. As too long never play already, told her I will take 10 strokes of the cane when she asked to give a number. Indeed my pain threshold has dropped alot. Can see her strokes are firm and good. Good for those into pain.

A collar+leash was put onto me and she tied up my tool, then leashing me into the living room. Forgot to mention that she loves giving slaps and her slaps were really good. Was into subspace and with the slaps, she spit into my mouth (controlled). Not into spit fetish but small amount is really sexy.

In the living room, i worshipped her feet. I am a feet guy but her feet doesnt do much for me. Not sure why. Maybe seen better feet around. Anyway went through it, shes good at leading the flow. After which was asked to crawl around the room.

She then asked me to kneel upright, with my tied up dick, she loop it through my under and tied up my hands behind. Shit comes next, she went to flogged the clamps on my nipples and by the time the third clamp on my balls was off, i had to told her i cant go on for the last one. Maybe i am weak.

Told to lie on the floor next. As she could felt that i was resisting the cold, she gestured me into her room to lie there instead, quite thoughtful. Facesitting was done next. It was really enjoyable though i am not into this fetish. Her butt is round and chubby.

Next, same like bro above, she ask whether want to 抽me. No idea what that was, she told me in english "to fuck me". I said can try. Too long didnt do anal. Before this she plugged me with the tail till this. But before we start, she made me lick her pussy. Couldnt resist, i used my fingers to pleasure her and she didnt resist. She then asked me if i want to fuck her. I am a humji, so i cautiously said with condom ok. What a tease she just asking for fun. Still laugh at me say what still choose to use condom. Play safe mah.

After that comes the anal play. This was the best part. I am into anal but not an anal person because of the messyness and feeling not ready sometimes. But with her she really knows the pace to stretch it. She used some vibrating dildo and finally manage to deep thrust me. So far she is the only one that manage to go deep on me. Another that made me enjoy and go to limit on anal is Anna.

When fully into it. She bang me hard with another hand teasing my tool. A few occassion want to shoot already but try to tahan. Finally the tie was released on my tool and by now I am already in orgasmic and jerking state with the thrust. Its really a good feeling when can fully take it. With this I came and she tortured me a bit post orgasm until i told her i give up.

Overall no regrets. One of the best session. An Er still tops the list for prc for me. But yan comes really close.

Go try before she is gone.
Old 27-06-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Thanks Havannah bro for the contact when Im desperate for a session and website was down. Been so long since I hear a prc with An Er standard. So quickly want to try.
u're welcome bro, glad u enjoyed ur session...
agree wif u, although she looks unassuming, her skills are right up there with the best...
Old 27-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slave4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post

Impromptu booking and arrive at her place. Took the 1.5hour since reviews were good.

Reached the place,looks didnt disappoint and she welcomed me in her black dommy suit with high heels. Was instructed to kneel down immediately as I was late. Before this she even called me and told me she gonna 修理 me later, was turned on and excited by it. Was not late on purpose as heavy jam. Told to pay the tribute and go wash up.

Started with punishment. As too long never play already, told her I will take 10 strokes of the cane when she asked to give a number. Indeed my pain threshold has dropped alot. Can see her strokes are firm and good. Good for those into pain.

A collar+leash was put onto me and she tied up my tool, then leashing me into the living room. Forgot to mention that she loves giving slaps and her slaps were really good. Was into subspace and with the slaps, she spit into my mouth (controlled). Not into spit fetish but small amount is really sexy.

In the living room, i worshipped her feet. I am a feet guy but her feet doesnt do much for me. Not sure why. Maybe seen better feet around. Anyway went through it, shes good at leading the flow. After which was asked to crawl around the room.

She then asked me to kneel upright, with my tied up dick, she loop it through my under and tied up my hands behind. Shit comes next, she went to flogged the clamps on my nipples and by the time the third clamp on my balls was off, i had to told her i cant go on for the last one. Maybe i am weak.

Told to lie on the floor next. As she could felt that i was resisting the cold, she gestured me into her room to lie there instead, quite thoughtful. Facesitting was done next. It was really enjoyable though i am not into this fetish. Her butt is round and chubby.

Next, same like bro above, she ask whether want to 抽me. No idea what that was, she told me in english "to fuck me". I said can try. Too long didnt do anal. Before this she plugged me with the tail till this. But before we start, she made me lick her pussy. Couldnt resist, i used my fingers to pleasure her and she didnt resist. She then asked me if i want to fuck her. I am a humji, so i cautiously said with condom ok. What a tease she just asking for fun. Still laugh at me say what still choose to use condom. Play safe mah.

After that comes the anal play. This was the best part. I am into anal but not an anal person because of the messyness and feeling not ready sometimes. But with her she really knows the pace to stretch it. She used some vibrating dildo and finally manage to deep thrust me. So far she is the only one that manage to go deep on me. Another that made me enjoy and go to limit on anal is Anna.

When fully into it. She bang me hard with another hand teasing my tool. A few occassion want to shoot already but try to tahan. Finally the tie was released on my tool and by now I am already in orgasmic and jerking state with the thrust. Its really a good feeling when can fully take it. With this I came and she tortured me a bit post orgasm until i told her i give up.

Overall no regrets. One of the best session. An Er still tops the list for prc for me. But yan comes really close.

Go try before she is gone.
Happy that we are sharing the same feeling. Btw I would love to see AnEr one more time. Nobody knows if she is active in china?
Old 27-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave4you View Post
Happy that we are sharing the same feeling. Btw I would love to see AnEr one more time. Nobody knows if she is active in china?
Yeah. Maybe the looks plus she is tall. And she is great for those who loves foot fetish.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds like you buggers learn more discipline in 2 hrs than wasting 2 years in the army eh.
Old 28-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Sounds like you buggers learn more discipline in 2 hrs than wasting 2 years in the army eh.
if only army got sexy domees as instructors, everyone on the ball no chao keng...
Old 28-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave4you View Post
No, she is not active anymore.
Old 28-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lidat everyone will get Too hard to march lah
Old 28-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
lidat everyone will get Too hard to march lah
haha marching wif hardon, dat will be a whole new experience...
Old 28-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
There are no HCs that provide it per se, but there are some ladies who have some experience in certain areas.

What in particular are you interested in? I may be able to direct you to certain HCs/ladies.

If it's foot fetish that tickles you, there's a thread on footjobs and the providers of such service.
That's right, its not the hc, but individual ml. There's one ml that does that. Done by one minah, in a hc. She does fetish role, wear gutter belt and stockings and do whipping, golden shower....etc
Old 29-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
That's right, its not the hc, but individual ml. There's one ml that does that. Done by one minah, in a hc. She does fetish role, wear gutter belt and stockings and do whipping, golden shower....etc
Can share this minah, HC?
Old 30-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro , can share the thread for foot fetish ?
Old 30-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yo bro, can share more info about this minah? interested.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
share contact leh. interesting to see this minah
Old 01-07-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Interesting, could you share the contact for this minah or the hc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1