The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jackyisbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My lucky Seremban trip but fun in JB

Before I start, I need to say sorry to the brothers who read my previous thread, I was unable to share the Dan Dan and the big tits MILF contact to your all due to I was receiving feedback from them saying that some of the bro asking stupid questions and keep disturbing them, therefore I was to inform to not to share the contact anymore...I am sorry...however, i will share another 2 my recent FR in JB...but please don’t keep disturbing ppls if you are not interested to them. And don’t PM me to ask those question I already mentioned here as I already provide free lunch. Thanks

Ok, let’s start the story...
FR 1
Due to some reason I have to travel to Seremban for work and take bus from JB and very unlucky I have to wait for 2 and half hours due to the ticket was sold out. Shit.....no choice I have to wait, then I open my secret weapon and start search ppls, hahahaha....got fish...a PRC reply me. After some small talk, of course some sex talk la...this girl is very horny, haha. Ok, call grab and go to her place...actually her location not far away from the bus terminal. But honestly speaking, nobody intro and u have to be brave...if you wanna to take risk...I am a risk taker hahaha...and i was rewarded at the end. Meet her, wow young, look nice even small boobs ( If you read my previous thread you know that I am a big boobs lover). Ok start work, help me to clean, will play your bird bird during the washing session unlike those just let you wash yourself. Then massage, ok, can’t comment much also, not come for massage...haha...flit over, she suddenly suck my bird bird that haven’t erect, she took the whole thing, my whole bird bird inside her mouth, shoick...I haven’t try this before, my didi immediately erect inside her mouth, lucky I am not big, if I big enough sure choke her. I received a very good bbbj (I enjoy bbbj), she licked slowly and deep throat, on the same time she will look at you and ask you “ shoick or not” ...shit...ok, my turn to service her, lick her nipple and the tattoo nearby her pussy, wow already wet, hello, I haven’t start lick your pussy, girl...so horny...hahaha...then put helmet and start work, because is very wet so quite easy to get inside, but tight...after 2-3 positions, shoot and clean up. I think she like to ride...she look so enjoy while she ride on me, keep moaning, and very loud...the faster she ride, the louder she moan...hahaha....

Name : Ya Tou
National : PRC ( I like China FL)
Look : 7 sexy and horny
Boob : B
Pussy : 7 smell good, can lick, I enjoy the 69 position
Massage : 5 (expected, not go for massage)
Bbbj : 10 Almost swallow my small bird bird, I haven’t try this before.
Sex : 8 try 3 positions, suggest let she ride you, she like it...
Gfe: 7 kept kissing while in riding and missionary position.
Overall service : 8 will return again
Damage : 180, but i tips 20 (because I don’t have small change, haha)
Wechat : EXX5532 (X = why you always get “ZERO” in the exam)

FR 2
After my Seremban trip, reached Larkin bus terminal again, remind me that Ya Tou, open wechat and look at the moment, WOW little Sister (Xiao Jie Jie) is calling me, haha...is another PRC FL that I added few weeks ago, but never visit her. That day saw her post and know that she also nearby Larkin area and my friend also recommended her to me before. So, fast fast take grab and visit her... Shit... this girl have a sluty look, especially her eyes, she is those kind of girl, you wish to bang her immediately once you looked at her. SOP, 1st, clean you up, add point will blow your bird bird after bathing, almost CIM, lucky i tahan, if not game over...hahaha...because my little Brother can’t wait to look for this little Sister already, so didn’t ask for massage, declare war immediately. Her bbbj also damn good, she will look at you while she lick your didi and give you deep throat, if you think she only have this skill then you are underestimate her, hahahaha...she suddenly hold a bit tight of bottom of my didi, and suck it hard, i can feel the blood went up to my bird head due to the pressure she applied on the bottom of didi and suck, then she started to lick my didi eyes, damn shoick, she keep licking it, and WTF, I cum abit, almost lost control already...but actually is sperm water la, lucky I still manage to control it, very paiseh. Then my turn to serve this little slut, her inner thighs have a big flower tattoo, wow, i start to lick her nipple and pussy, she was easily get wet and moan loudly, don’t know is too high or what, she keep shaking her butt and her whole body...hahaha...OK, wear helmet and “Attack”...this girl damn horny, I suspect she is a sex maniac, I bang her so hard, she still very active, try 3 positions and finally cum...she help me to clean up, and suddenly she bbbj me again...fuck...lucky my didi tired already, if not sure bang her again.

Name : Xiao Jie Jie (Little Sister)
National : PRC ( I like China FL)
Look : 8 horny and sluty
Boob : B
Pussy : 7 smell good, can lick, she will keep shaking and moan loudly.
Massage : no, straight away declared war
Bbbj : 8 damn shoick, but make me cum abit, not good in controlling customer cum timing, can’t get full mark...hahaha
Sex : 7 try 3-4 positions, accommodative
Gfe: 8 this girl is a slut la, will kiss you like no tomorrow.
Overall service : 8 will return again
Damage : 180, but i tips 20 (due to make me paiseh hahahaha)
Wechat : X028214 (X = little brother of F)

Thanks for reading and thanks for up my point. Gentle reminder, please respect those lady and don’t disturbing them if you are not interested in them...thanks.
Old 19-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 6
Warzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My lucky Seremban trip but fun in JB

Haha nice fr thanks
Old 21-06-2019, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Wow. You are lucky man can enjoy with wet wet pussy
Old 21-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Wow. You are lucky man can enjoy with wet wet pussy
Yes bro, I personally recommend Xiao Jie Jie to you, if you like wet wet pussy. I sure you will like her sluty look just like me. Hope you enjoy bonking her, remember look at her face while you bonk her...you will impress... cheers.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BOBACHA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to this scene and curious to try out. Have the same thoughts as you (china fl) Thanks for the info bro but i couldn't decipher the first one but managed to did it for the second one LOL but thank you again, will try out soon!
Old 22-06-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Good frs. Must pay a visit to Larkin.

Thank you
Old 24-06-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBACHA View Post
New to this scene and curious to try out. Have the same thoughts as you (china fl) Thanks for the info bro but i couldn't decipher the first one but managed to did it for the second one LOL but thank you again, will try out soon!
Sure bro, pls write a FR after tried...hope you enjoy...
Old 24-06-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Good frs. Must pay a visit to Larkin.
Hi bro, yeah... I realised Larkin already become another hot spot for those china FLs except Sentosa area...hope your enjoy...still recommend Xiao Jie Jie. Hahaha.
Old 24-06-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

j4bl4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad Xiao Jie Jie no layan me, I no chinese
Old 24-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4bl4i View Post
so sad Xiao Jie Jie no layan me, I no chinese
sorry bro...normally those china fl just serve Chinese...sorry I didn’t stated this early...
Old 03-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sperman_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. I tried to add the wechat but can't find them. Can share me their wechat?
Old 11-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

mentari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, mind pm the wechat ? could not add =( sorry and thanks
Old 11-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperman_81 View Post
Hi bro.. I tried to add the wechat but can't find them. Can share me their wechat?
hi,bro...i think YA Tuo quit and go back China already...Xiao Jie Jie I not sure...but heard that she will go back soon also...
Old 11-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentari View Post
hi bro, mind pm the wechat ? could not add =( sorry and thanks
i think YA Tou quit and go back China already..just check with Xiao JIeJie, she will go back on Sat, unless u visit her this 2 days if not no point to add...
Old 12-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

mentari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyisbad View Post
i think YA Tou quit and go back China already..just check with Xiao JIeJie, she will go back on Sat, unless u visit her this 2 days if not no point to add...
thanks for sharing bro ! appreciates it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1