The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 17-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 12
Vanda is one of the Best!Vanda is one of the Best!Vanda is one of the Best!Vanda is one of the Best!
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Presumably, 5 years is the maximum period of FB and repayment fuck. 4000 dollars per year and what is the expected repayment in cash that your FB will repay you in cash? Well you are much better than the bank in a way that they can stretch repayment period for very long time. With no harassment and best of all no interest at all but only for sex. One thing good is that you can have raw sex and cip. Hard for the singer not to cip with the other rich clients. But the good side, is she practise make perfect.
The most you get back in cash could be 20%, I assumed.

Last edited by Vanda; 17-06-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 6
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome raw 3p with CIP.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 2
aurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud of

lend me better, i make profit for u LOL
Advert Space Available