The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Concern over 1 BBBJ experience with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
have some aches randomly across the body
Maybe your aches is caused by another issue but i highly doubt it has anything to do with any STD though from what i know
Old 30-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Maybe your aches is caused by another issue but i highly doubt it has anything to do with any STD though from what i know
Mental state is a huge factor. Especially for me, its like I know whats coming - I get a BBBJ from a WL, the next day I ll be feeling discomfort, itchy and whatsnot and this will last for weeks, unless I go to a doc, get a negative test result and - symptoms gone. Subconscious reactions are an awful thing.

Otherwise knock on wood - never anything major, Ureaplasma once - can be a bit hard to get rid off, but gladly its usually benign.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your state of mind is influencing how you feel.

Change your mindset and think positively and your lethargy will melt away and you'll feel great.
I concur. Your subconscious is a very powerful weapon that can be used against you.

If you wanna go play, know what are the risks involved but also learn to let loose and stop imagining things. If not, there's no point to pay to play and worry later.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

No need to worry about hiv if it was bbbj.
Even the window period of hiv can never be so short.
Peace of mind and just take the test after 3 weeks with 4th generation kit
Old 26-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz last week small head took control over big head.. had bbbj now paranoid. Waiting for window period. Surfing too much for info but can’t help it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1