The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unholy1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Found a Good Massage place at Mt Austin.

The place is very New, so all the beds, towels, chairs, etc are all new.

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

in massage academy, so the massages they provide are good.

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

She smiled and ask whether want HJ. How to say NO with her sensual touch?
The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

Overall it was a satisfying massage & HJ. Tipped her for the HJ.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

I saw another girl at the counter, she is quite cute too.
wow thanks for the info.... will pay a visit tomorrow or the day after...really need some good massage...
Old 25-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Any idea whats the spa wechat id.seems like they got very good staff. Search on google got me wow sensation. Cannot copy as the image was copyrighted
Old 27-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy1986 View Post
wow thanks for the info.... will pay a visit tomorrow or the day after...really need some good massage...
can share mp name ?
Old 28-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nicole (Paris Spa, Bukit Indah)
Looks 7/10 (20yo petite sized mei mei who looks younger from some angles)
Country: Viet (speaks fluent mandarin after 1yrs+ at the spa, but might not understand uncommon chinese words like rape.. haha)

Offers frenching, fingering, AR with a wee bit of tongue prodding into the A-hole, CIM, BBBJ/CBJ, FJ

Would say slightly loose vagina, her young looks and short height around 160, and a little sassiness makes up for it. Think her sister is also working there and lives opposite her room. This spa is hotel room style, where you go along the corridor and view the girls at their door, go round back and pick the girl. There’s only 1 floor with girls available at the moment. Her room looks like her sleep in personal bedroom with piggie and squirtle soft toys, with the usual hotel wall portrait, cabinet, lights etc. She have a nice voice singing mandarin songs and good attitude to serve. Only caution is she complains of itchy throat. Does not watch time closely and showers together before service.

Price RM208/45mins to be paid once you select the girl to the OKT in black polo
Old 28-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jane (Poseidon)
http://www.poseidonspa.net/talents/p..._image_gallery
(image might not load, so click to main page and find the ISO pick lady who looks the most decent)
Since i’m writing FRs tonight, i would try to pen down all my recent trips

I would recommend to just take the water spa at RM198, the soapy and nuru are just additional gimmick unless u are a young bird who never experience it before, then just go ahead to try

Jane is slightly tanned (not like photo), however she sure is pretty and tall around 168. Love it when she struts pass the waiting area in high heels, tight dress. Real age +3 to +5 from advertised age.
Does not offer fingering or kissing as advertised.
She have decent stamina to be on top, and is a smart lady who knows her limits. Please remind her baby oil cannot be used with CD if u spot her trying to do so. Trimmed pussy. Speaks fluent english. From Bangkok. She’s puts in effort in her service.

First time being called a hum sup by a WL, haha.. seems like she picked up the local language well. Would recommend for bros who like slightly tanned thai chio bu
Old 28-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tallguy183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Skyparadise staff is good reply also very fast...wechat ID is skyparadise1
Old 29-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkimaru View Post
Jane (Poseidon)
http://www.poseidonspa.net/talents/p..._image_gallery
(image might not load, so click to main page and find the ISO pick lady who looks the most decent)
Since i’m writing FRs tonight, i would try to pen down all my recent trips

I would recommend to just take the water spa at RM198, the soapy and nuru are just additional gimmick unless u are a young bird who never experience it before, then just go ahead to try

Jane is slightly tanned (not like photo), however she sure is pretty and tall around 168. Love it when she struts pass the waiting area in high heels, tight dress. Real age +3 to +5 from advertised age.
Does not offer fingering or kissing as advertised.
She have decent stamina to be on top, and is a smart lady who knows her limits. Please remind her baby oil cannot be used with CD if u spot her trying to do so. Trimmed pussy. Speaks fluent english. From Bangkok. She’s puts in effort in her service.

First time being called a hum sup by a WL, haha.. seems like she picked up the local language well. Would recommend for bros who like slightly tanned thai chio bu
Of course Jane is tanned as she is a street hawker back in BKK working under the sun everyday...... her stall is in Sukhumvit soi 55
Old 29-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Found a Good Massage place at Mt Austin.

The place is very New, so all the beds, towels, chairs, etc are all new.

The girls are all Viet and very young, early twenties, think they are all trained

in massage academy, so the massages they provide are good.

I went they twice already, first time i took the VIP room at RM85, nothing to shout about, just a nice clean room with jacuzzi.

2nd time, took the normal room at RM70, prefer this room than the VIP room, but common bathroom, was told to strip naked and wait in the room, then a young viet girl came in, she was very friendly (thats what i want)

Her number is 21, she got pretty face but her height is not, but im not there for her height, im there for the massage.

She sure did a good oil massage, the best part is the long strokes on the inner thighs, from the back of the knee to the testicles, every time her fingers hit the testicles, shiok liao. Then turn over face up, she did the same repetition, that time cannot control, didi wake up.

She smiled and ask whether want HJ. How to say NO with her sensual touch?
The whole massage and the HJ, it was so sensual. She even asked whether i want to touch her breasts but can only slid my hands to touch as the shop dont allow them to strip. Tip for the HJ is up to me she say.

So while she is standing beside me doing the HJ, she bend down towards me so that i could insert my hand into her low-cut T-shirt, to feel her boob & nipple, the other hand goes under her short skirt, and fingers inside her panty to feel that THING lah.

Overall it was a satisfying massage & HJ. Tipped her for the HJ.

The place is called AAA Spa, near One Million Hotel, along Jalan Austin Height 8/6. It is a Nice New Comfortable Place.

Please DO NOT PM me for exact address, with the above info, you can find it if you want to go.

I saw another girl at the counter, she is quite cute too.
How much for the HJ?
Old 01-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unholy1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
jz went there today and i was served by lady no.22, a young 22y.o. viet
Nice massage by her but her HJ was quite hard fast as in she trying to finish me off fast. She has nice B breast to grab on and pussy was so wet even before my finger went into her.

Total damage : 85 for massage and 150 for the HJ and to play with her boobs and pussy (which i think is way overpriced....)
Old 01-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
jz went there today and i was served by lady no.22, a young 22y.o. viet
Nice massage by her but her HJ was quite hard fast as in she trying to finish me off fast. She has nice B breast to grab on and pussy was so wet even before my finger went into her.

Total damage : 85 for massage and 150 for the HJ and to play with her boobs and pussy (which i think is way overpriced....)
I have been there 3 times, and each time only paid RM50 for HJ and she accepted, as RM50 is standard price for HJ.

It is always better to set the HJ price before she do the HJ, if you are going to any place for the 1st time that provide HJ.

Hope this post can help Bros here not to pay more than the standard price, but if you want to tips more, than that is between you & the girl.

Last edited by pollux69; 03-12-2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ypy73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any New Updated For MyHoneydoll88 and Mysweetheart88 , Never visited since last month busy on work

My Sweet Heart
http://www.mysh88.com
Old 07-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:500

Background

She was from Ho chi min, not sure is it first time work in VIP but seem experience. I never see her before in VIP before. Very nice pics in the wechat as stated.

样貌:★★★★★
Chio but not the seibei chio type. Bitchy kind of pattern with long dye hair in her 20s.

身材:★★★★★
Slim, sexy and petite body shape with small neh neh. Easy to carry to bonk type.Nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar or mark on her on body, no tattoo also.

服务:★★★★★
Shower for me like a big baby.. wash every inch of my body clean clean. After drying myself, I lie face down and she apply lotion and rub to lick my back from had to toe.. follow by ice licking and hot licking treatment. Later she signal me to turn over, same as the back with hot and cold treatment occasionally teasing and hand job and tools. While, I was already busy rubbing her clitoris.The feeling was so shiok.

口交:★★★★★
After that, she proceed to suck my balls. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, I hold on to her head and she blow me. I mouthfucked her and I can feel she chewing my cock. The swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. I was again busy rubbing her wet wet pussy and fondling her already erected nipple.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
Lot of cuddling and hugging with high gf feel. Good attitude no rushing.willing to please and able to communicate in simple chinese.

吃鲍鱼:★★★★★
Lick her stomach and navel. Followed by her tigh and inner tigh. Her pussy was trimmed patch type. Wet n tight with no smell. She hold on to my head and she was so shiok when I lash out every stroke on her clitoris. As I lash in fast, she shiver and let out soft n sexy moan.

做爱:★★★★★
I cannot tahan as I insert my tool into her wet pussy. She cling on to my hip area tightly with her arm n leg. We french like lover and I lick her neck and the back of the ear as I pump her in a up and down position. I go into fast deep and accerlate my speed,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Every stroke I go in, she was moaning and whining in climax and the piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. It make me feel like fucking my gf.I ram her fast and furious till I shoot all the soldiers out.

Verdict: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk overall. She is confirm the RTF type. Sure no regret and worth to try.Will bookmark her for next visit. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man
I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 08-12-2017 at 09:44 AM.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry did I offend an admin? My FRs have been deleted? =(
Old 17-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Sorry did I offend an admin? My FRs have been deleted? =(
Advertisers run the show here... and your FRs will be removed if they make request.
Old 19-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Serizawa22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can brothers share which SPA right now that have great facilities and great massage ladies. Heading JB first time. Have bee doing abit of reading but got seasom cheongster can recommend which one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1