The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
contrafighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My complicated story

This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...
Old 14-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KangarooCourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My complicated story

beware bro....might be a scam...
Old 23-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DwightKSchrute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooCourt View Post
beware bro....might be a scam...
Correct always better to be on guard
Old 23-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 13
exGambler is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexGambler is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexGambler is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexGambler is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexGambler is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS

Please share more on the complicated story

Thanks
Old 23-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is not love but obsession and infatuation, you have not meet her real person but already keep thinking of her.
In short, you self KC rather than she KC you.
No offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrafighter View Post
This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...
Old 26-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
contrafighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wait and finally get the chance to meet her but the venue is budget hotel. We spend a night there and yes, we have sex. I tell her that I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she keeps saying that she is a bad woman and decline it. I'm feeling devastated but I simply can't get over it because the feeling is too strong for me to let go. I still continue to call her and tell her to just let me love her. We meet up a few times at the budget hotel and spend a few nights there. I am so obsessed with her that I tried to make the nights there as perfect as possible. She is moody most of the time though.

To be continue...
Old 27-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!Wiseman is one of the Best!

Hi TS

Please do not love a woman for her look.

For your consideration
Old 27-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You mesmerized by her looks ah....if so....walk outside and look at the lao aunty....this is what she will looks like when she grow old....u sure u still will be head over heels over her after tat...if the answer is "No"...u better re-think everything....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 27-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Meet first time, fuck already. lol...
Old 29-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wytt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My complicated story

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Meet first time, fuck already. lol...
then what do you expect them to do in the budget hotel for the whole night?
Old 29-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrafighter View Post

To be continue...
If turn out she's Fugly ..then how ?

Piak first talk later ah ?

Old 30-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, if im not mistaken u say u have a crush with her and the first date + subsequent ones are just to meet n bonk in hotels?

why would u want her to be your gf? if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?
Old 31-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

TS, do continue your story, camping here for update
Old 31-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?
Bro, i beg to differ. Even if she didnt go hotel with him, who can safely say she wouldnt go hotel with other guys and that she wouldnt meet other guys during her free time? Many a times we only get to see the surface..

That said, i suggest TS to just f and f.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
VeryGoodah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS

Please provide more info on the story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1