The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
The Fun of Massage

Not sure if anyone remember this scene from HK “Young & Dangerous”!
Chicken was explaining the art of having fun! The most exciting feel of going into a Spa is when you are anticipating which lady is going to come through the door and you wonder if you will strike lottery! Then followed by the anticipation of GQ which set every bros imagination wild!

I have to agree that all those feelings are legit and are considered Foreplay liao!
Old 17-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: The Fun of Massage

Many years back when I started chionging I looked forward to this type of fun. Anticipating whether the ML walking into the room is hot or not.

Now I don’t look forward to these sort of excitement anymore. Too many landmines.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Many years back when I started chionging I looked forward to this type of fun. Anticipating whether the ML walking into the room is hot or not.

Now I don’t look forward to these sort of excitement anymore. Too many landmines.
I agree with you .. too many landmines
Old 17-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Fun of Massage

Hahahaha.... exactly... too many landmines... plus my character is I don’t like “surprises”...

So rather “search and safe” ...
Old 17-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahahaha.... exactly... too many landmines... plus my character is I don’t like “surprises”...

So rather “search and safe” ...
Surprises can go both ways. As I said before, I like 惊喜 don't like 惊吓 🤣
Old 17-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Not sure if anyone remember this scene from HK “Young & Dangerous”!
Chicken was explaining the art of having fun! The most exciting feel of going into a Spa is when you are anticipating which lady is going to come through the door and you wonder if you will strike lottery! Then followed by the anticipation of GQ which set every bros imagination wild!

I have to agree that all those feelings are legit and are considered Foreplay liao!
Yeah man. Gone were those days where we have big massage room and mattress on floor... Missed those HC days..
Old 17-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Yeah man. Gone were those days where we have big massage room and mattress on floor... Missed those HC days..
Missed the days with sauna and TV room to relax and drink while waiting for the massage.
Old 17-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
During HC times can still walk-in without booking, like a lucky draw, see which girl you got for the session - invariably all quite good - the anticipation was exciting.

Nowadays just walk-in to a spa and more often than not you will get the lame duck ML - the most unpopular ML in the shop who will take most of the walk-ins because she hardly has any bookings!
Old 17-01-2021, 09:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Last time those ang pai I have to call up at 11am to book. Or else by 11.10am already fully booked liao.

Now no such song to sing liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Last time walk into any shop like can see girls parading. An the standard quite high. Now likely get pork chop
Old 18-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

the playability also become lesser..
no kissing, no full nude and no FJ at most places..
Old 18-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Last time those ang pai I have to call up at 11am to book. Or else by 11.10am already fully booked liao.

Now no such song to sing liao.
Upped you +138

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
During HC times can still walk-in without booking, like a lucky draw, see which girl you got for the session - invariably all quite good - the anticipation was exciting.

Nowadays just walk-in to a spa and more often than not you will get the lame duck ML - the most unpopular ML in the shop who will take most of the walk-ins because she hardly has any bookings!
Yes correct.

I used to have Natra from Tanglin and Vivian (Chinese Indo) that i did raw to. Yes, you not seeing wrong. Natra. Even went hotel with me once. Damn tight and shiok. How i missed those days... damn.
Old 18-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes correct.

I used to have Natra from Tanglin and Vivian (Chinese Indo) that i did raw to. Yes, you not seeing wrong. Natra. Even went hotel with me once. Damn tight and shiok. How i missed those days... damn.
missed out on he HC days as i was quite young then..
Old 18-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

In fact, it is the grooming and eventual conquering of the ml which gives me the shiokness...now working on a beautician and so far already at the stage of 'forced' bj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1