The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 04:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bringing ML to Stayca

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I asked, and she said ok. Never talked about price at all. Even in her shop, we started all our actions without a single mention of $ after i rtf about 3 times. So i’m also curious how much i should give her? If i don’t give, later i am cheapskate, if i give normal rate, then becomes so unfriendly. Hahaha! By the way we do go out occasionally and even when i want to treat her good food in restaurants, she always choose foodcourts. So i’m caught in a fix deciding how much to give.
This is a very common dilemma. The girl's reaction will reveal the "right" answer - so in this case her puzzled reaction in a later post is revealing enough.

If a girl really has feelings for you, it is better that you don't pay. If you must give something (to make yourself feel better, mainly), then buy her a gift that shows that you have been paying attention and you know what she likes. That gift, regardless of the value will give you dividends far higher than the cash you give her.

Giving her cash cheapens the deed and makes it seem transactional. You may want to do that just to "make things clear" or even to show consideration but this may have the exact opposite effect.

Just sharing my $0.02 - every girl is different, but I find that if a girl wants you to pay her after the deed, she will not hesitate to remind you.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
This is a very common dilemma. The girl's reaction will reveal the "right" answer - so in this case her puzzled reaction in a later post is revealing enough.

If a girl really has feelings for you, it is better that you don't pay. If you must give something (to make yourself feel better, mainly), then buy her a gift that shows that you have been paying attention and you know what she likes. That gift, regardless of the value will give you dividends far higher than the cash you give her.

Giving her cash cheapens the deed and makes it seem transactional. You may want to do that just to "make things clear" or even to show consideration but this may have the exact opposite effect.

Just sharing my $0.02 - every girl is different, but I find that if a girl wants you to pay her after the deed, she will not hesitate to remind you.
I agree on this, get her a gift instead of giving cash. Because cash feels like 她在卖, when she didn't need to go out with you for the stayca.

As long as the gift is not a LV bag.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

great advices thread
Old 17-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Bringing ML to Stayca

i wish to try out how penguin23 advice, walking out like nothing happen until the girl ask.

Perhaps, that will work some time.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timexbitch View Post
i wish to try out how penguin23 advice, walking out like nothing happen until the girl ask.

Perhaps, that will work some time.
Will be looking out for your report back, on how it went!

Like I said, your mileage will vary.

My unsolicited opinion (I won't call this "advice") is best taken in context. Money is a supremely sensitive topic to WLs/MLs, it is literally a knife that cuts both ways. Most WLs/MLs will say, that they are not here to look for love, yet they cannot deny that they desire it and will be most willing to give themselves to a guy whom they have feelings for just like how a "normal" girl would. The act of paying them, however much OP meant well, can backfire spectacularly. I've had this scenario play out a couple of times before in my life so I want to share my feelings on this topic.

Of course, whether or not it is wise to be involved with WLs/MLs is another matter altogether.

Interestingly, a bro zapped me for my earlier comment above

I won't retaliate, I take it that he pressed the wrong button and meant to upz my points instead.

Last edited by Penguin23; 17-01-2021 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity, spelling and grammar
Old 18-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Will be looking out for your report back, on how it went!

Like I said, your mileage will vary.

My unsolicited opinion (I won't call this "advice") is best taken in context. Money is a supremely sensitive topic to WLs/MLs, it is literally a knife that cuts both ways. Most WLs/MLs will say, that they are not here to look for love, yet they cannot deny that they desire it and will be most willing to give themselves to a guy whom they have feelings for just like how a "normal" girl would. The act of paying them, however much OP meant well, can backfire spectacularly. I've had this scenario play out a couple of times before in my life so I want to share my feelings on this topic.

Of course, whether or not it is wise to be involved with WLs/MLs is another matter altogether.

Interestingly, a bro zapped me for my earlier comment above

I won't retaliate, I take it that he pressed the wrong button and meant to upz my points instead.
Bro based on your replies indeed can tell you have a thought process going thru. All MLs/WL are still humans and feelings are normal. The issue at hand is money. And however u try to cut it any way.. It convulutes the feelings part... All I can say it it varies from case to case and how sensitive bros are to the ML - of course the easiest way is full transactional and just give money irrespetive of any feelings.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent explore around and came to know a milf ml with good baoyang service around nbr , was attracted by her C cup and body, though average look. During the 2 visits, managed to unlock her and lick south deliciously. So 2 days ago on sunday , arranged with her to check into ibis thru stayr app for 2 hrs.

Tiring, sweating and enjoyable session. Shall not go into details. Average look only. Not sharing now, going to be fb for awhile
Old 19-01-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Recent explore around and came to know a milf ml with good baoyang service around nbr , was attracted by her C cup and body, though average look. During the 2 visits, managed to unlock her and lick south deliciously. So 2 days ago on sunday , arranged with her to check into ibis thru stayr app for 2 hrs.

Tiring, sweating and enjoyable session. Shall not go into details. Average look only. Not sharing now, going to be fb for awhile
She is prc? Cheers
Old 19-01-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Question is how much was the dmg? Because it will mean she can be bought with that amount or more by any of the more affluent bros here too!
Old 19-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hunter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bringing ML to Stayca

Bro, what if ML ask you to join her at hotel?
Old 19-01-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter88 View Post
Bro, what if ML ask you to join her at hotel?
Just go lor. Unless you hated her to the core. Even if you gotta pay her, its the same as you visiting any other MLs. So if she asked you to go, it is a good start! At least i would think you are not getting a dead fish
Old 24-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hk1668HK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
One time I was in China for business trip and I got a suite in a 5 star hotel. Call Xiao Xiao (H cup milf) over for dinner. She decided to stay overnight as the hotel is really posh. In the end has a great time. Playing with her H cup boobs the whole night. When soak in the bath tub, I just sleep on her twin peak. Amazing. She own time own target just leave in the morning.

Quite shiok as I tried on a few other girls
How much do xiao xiao h cup stay overnight in this night? Any experience with her for other bro?
Old 24-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Many times - sometimes free, sometimes she asks for a special ON rate and sometimes just the normal ST rate. The free ones usually end up being the most expensive longer-term though.

How much she quotes you (vs her usual rate for ST/ON), is an indicator of how much she enjoys being with you. If she treats you purely as a customer, she will quote you her typical (usual) ON rate.

If she enjoys being with you and she knows you can't pay the full ON rate, she will quote lower and try to come to a price that you can accept. If she doesn't, you know that with her it is all business, purely professional.

I find that it's always best to ask the ML direct, and tell her that you really want to have an enjoyable night and you hope that she will enjoy herself too. If she still chooses to overcharge you or charge you based on no. of hours x what she would have earned working for all those hours then you know you're wasting money for a staycay with her.

Your mileage will vary. Good luck.
This is accurate with what I've experienced too. Well said.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, just checking with you ah if it's ok to share, when checking into ibis, did ur ml also need to register with their pass at counter? Thanks thanks
Old 24-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportAndExport View Post
Hi bro, just checking with you ah if it's ok to share, when checking into ibis, did ur ml also need to register with their pass at counter? Thanks thanks
All the hotels wants you to register. What i did was to check in myself. And when they asked, i will say my partner can only come much later. Then they will simply say “pls make sure she register when she comes”.

By the time i go pick her and come into the hotel, they probably think she was already registered during check in. Hence she never take out wp at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1