The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Save everyone time asking about this in all the other diff threads, I make one thread with the title posted big big for everyone to see.

GL is shutting down as part of the planned shutdown of entertainment outlets in SG from March 26 to April 30. Houses will be open only till 2359hrs. No promises that the measures will be lifted after April 30, and every chance they will be extended.

If you have regular girls who are going to ORD in April, go and try to visit them from tonight onwards and tomorrow before the one month closure. High chance the April ORD girls will cut card early and go home, AV won't compensate them one more month to extend their contract here when they also don't know if things will reopen again after one month. The loss of income won't be worth it for the girls.

But expect service level to drop. Don't expect long bookings, and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Stay safe everyone. Things might not be the same for a while now, if not forever.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Thanks bro for informing. I have no choice but to go back to FL Dome 1 or 2. But I still prefer PRC in Geylang. Hope they will be back after the forced closure.
Old 25-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Save everyone time asking about this in all the other diff threads, I make one thread with the title posted big big for everyone to see.

GL is shutting down as part of the planned shutdown of entertainment outlets in SG from March 26 to April 30. Houses will be open only till 2359hrs. No promises that the measures will be lifted after April 30, and every chance they will be extended.

If you have regular girls who are going to ORD in April, go and try to visit them from tonight onwards and tomorrow before the one month closure. High chance the April ORD girls will cut card early and go home, AV won't compensate them one more month to extend their contract here when they also don't know if things will reopen again after one month. The loss of income won't be worth it for the girls.

But expect service level to drop. Don't expect long bookings, and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Stay safe everyone. Things might not be the same for a while now, if not forever.
Thank you bro for this bit of information.

Then again, it leaves a few things to wonder about. If the houses are close, are the WG also not allowed to go out? It seems this presents an opportunity to those more familiar to have take outs? Just my random thoughts. Cheers!
Old 25-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Thank you bro for this bit of information.

Then again, it leaves a few things to wonder about. If the houses are close, are the WG also not allowed to go out? It seems this presents an opportunity to those more familiar to have take outs? Just my random thoughts. Cheers!
The enterprising ones will be taken out for shopping trips lol
Old 25-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

It's good in a way for everyone health sake for the time being. In this way they can also throughly clean up the rooms as well. Well guess we have to use our right hand for the time being till its bk to normal.
Old 25-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.
Actually will be fun to xia suay ley
Old 25-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

I guess many WLs will kenna tuna from now till tomorrow 2300 hrs .......
Old 25-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I guess many WLs will kenna tuna from now till tomorrow 2300 hrs .......
Can share any WL wechat numbers ? Maybe they can go hotel to sleep and work.
Old 25-03-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
got message come liao want to go sentosa beach club for dinner and moonlight dipping..
Old 25-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should I go tomorrow then? Fapped 5 times yesterday so I'm not that horny now, but 1 month is a long time....
Old 25-03-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
ngee Ann city buy fendi peekaboo
Old 25-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

AV will concentrate on area cleaning islandwide FL
Old 25-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Am at GL currently and it seems as per normal, not much crowd.
Old 25-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

People taking leave tmr, your boss knows where to find you
Old 25-03-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So the WL will balek to their countries?
Depends on their ORD date. If they ORD in April, confirm will balik after tomorrow. Already got message from my regular. JM14G5 tomorrow her final ORD day.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1