The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
First time hear people use the word last for floor.
What is last floor? Building collapse and left the last floor?
Literally translated from Chinese is 最后一楼. I haven't heard anyone use this expression for a long time.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do any guys remember the massage lady near the entrance behind escalator?. anyone got her contact or info where she working. really missed to get her contact last time. Pretty nice chatty good service massage i miss that now.
Old 18-01-2021, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 18
Marcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
is the vegetarian restaurant at the last floor of USSC still operating?
they close on monday
Old 23-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

just walk around USSC ssrr and only level 4 got a ML standing outside luring men. the rest of the spa/salon the ML all sitting inside playing hp.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm I always hear people use the term 'last floor' leh.

Its interchangable with top floor.

Like since ground / level 1 is always first floor, the highest is the 'last stop' so last floor.
Old 25-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never tried ussc yet but have added this v**i on michat, level 4, looks petite SYT, kindly asking if anyone has tried? Thanks
Old 26-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe he is not sure of the number of level/floor in the building, so the highest floor become his last floor..
Old 26-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Maybe he is not sure of the number of level/floor in the building, so the highest floor become his last floor..
Ok, understand now.

It will be last if the floor is laid down on the floor like a deck of cards spread out from first to last
Old 27-01-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to try and find Lisa but unfortunately another bro jumped the queue and got inside the shop right before I did. Roamed around for a while and decided to try a new looking girl on level 4.

Not sure if she's the Fiona some bros mentioned earlier, but she sounded local. She's quite pretty, slim and softspoken. Boobs seem to be on the smaller side (she didn't strip). She quoted me $70 for HJ and $100 for sensual which I felt was too exp, so nego down to $50 for HJ. Quite mechanical, no GFE at all. Won't RTM because she doesn't fuck (at least she didn't offer to me).
Old 27-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Went to try and find Lisa but unfortunately another bro jumped the queue and got inside the shop right before I did. Roamed around for a while and decided to try a new looking girl on level 4.

Not sure if she's the Fiona some bros mentioned earlier, but she sounded local. She's quite pretty, slim and softspoken. Boobs seem to be on the smaller side (she didn't strip). She quoted me $70 for HJ and $100 for sensual which I felt was too exp, so nego down to $50 for HJ. Quite mechanical, no GFE at all. Won't RTM because she doesn't fuck (at least she didn't offer to me).
You didnt mentioned the entrance fee.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You didnt mentioned the entrance fee.
Ah yes, it was $30 which I believe is quite standard here.
Old 28-01-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Ah yes, it was $30 which I believe is quite standard here.
So after you negotiate down, it's 80 for a HJ and a non existence massage entrance fee. Otherwise it's more
Old 28-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Weiwei (MiChat)? She stated she work at lvl 4.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
rozider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The standard should be $50-60 inclusive of entrance
This is a reasonable price
Old 28-01-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The standard should be $50-60 inclusive of entrance
He took the 30mins package so its standard rate.

But she doesn't even massage so I mentioned entrance fee instead of massage fee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread