The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 07-01-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Agree with bro jaxel82. Do a test run first in the shop to see the ML's attitude and service standard. If have chemistry, the longer outcall session should be better.

I had an outcall with one of the OT MLs before. I am not mentioning names, just giving clues, don't PM me for details. Not the youngest, one of the largest natural boobs there and her skin tone is much more tanned than most of the girls

Just sharing my experience. YMMV. Don't PM me.
Thanks for fr. Those of us regulars will know who she is cos she is the big boobs queen
Old 07-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

I requested for an outcall 2-shot session to my house, which also became an incall haha.
incall? so went to her house?
Old 07-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
incall? so went to her house?
She came over
Old 07-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

If already reach the stage of outcall means already regular...
Why need to ask how we feel?
Old 07-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Thanks for fr. Those of us regulars will know who she is cos she is the big boobs queen
Who? Mary? Always fucked her at MBS. Haha!
Old 07-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Was there earlier and went for fit may. Very rush service and how can comments here saying that she good
Old 07-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Aiyo so jialat, maybe she doing workout so need to do squats on ur dick fast
Old 07-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Was there earlier and went for fit may. Very rush service and how can comments here saying that she good
Most of the girls want top up and are money faced.if you pay 100 then dun expect any good service from Most of the girls
Old 07-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Most of the girls want top up and are money faced.if you pay 100 then dun expect any good service from Most of the girls
But she is fit haha.. not worth at all lor really
Old 07-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
But she is fit haha.. not worth at all lor really
Now got f cup prc from outside orchard towers https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=801559 so no need to go orchard towers.hunt new playgrounds
Old 07-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you tried big big boobs Mary level one? She is still the poster girl of orchard towers
Old 08-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The Covid-19 vaccine is free and its not compulsory to take it.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=801586

Please share if you taking the Covid-19 vaccine by voting in the above link to poll.
Authorities in Guangdong province in southern China late on Wednesday reported a patient infected with a more transmissible variant of the coronavirus discovered in South Africa.

Some scientists worry that COVID-19 vaccines currently being rolled out may not be able to protect against this variant because of certain mutations that have been observed.
Old 08-01-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Have you tried big big boobs Mary level one? She is still the poster girl of orchard towers
Haha no leh I see Mary ugly leh nice meh haha
Old 08-01-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

i see her ugly too
LOL
Old 08-01-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha no leh I see Mary ugly leh nice meh haha
Ya lo..Duno why got ppl like Mary n tangli..ugly Sia..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1