The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any home based massage aroumd buangkok/sengkang/hougang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post
Nice try bro, I can feel your pain as well. All my talks end up in talks of "getting pampered in body scrub". I don't want to waste money on that, since I'm 99% sure she won't give any specials.

You're right, the only chance is if you're a long time regular, and that chance is a very slim one.

How I wish she would just stroke my bro for just one minute
what you have here are morons who will support her. It's a demand and supply thing. If all brothers just boycott and not give her the support, sooner she will have no choice but to provide extras if she wants to stay on the massage scene or else just exit.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
pay $68 with naked body but nothing happening, is not enjoyable
stop supporting her la..let her face the sense of no business and she will twist around her mind to "rescue" her biz...
Old 17-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
HardToStop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardToStop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
stop supporting her la..let her face the sense of no business and she will twist around her mind to "rescue" her biz...
Over priced and nothing special.
Old 17-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardToStop View Post
Over priced and nothing special.
all bros in this forum should cum together as one ! We should be dictating & controlling the massage scene rather than the massage scene control you. We are the one paying so that the MLs can survive. Without our pardon, they will be eating grass and go bust like Robinsons
Old 18-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what you have here are morons who will support her. It's a demand and supply thing. If all brothers just boycott and not give her the support, sooner she will have no choice but to provide extras if she wants to stay on the massage scene or else just exit.
Don't need to act so gung ho and call us morons. Her massage is worth it. She a proper masseuse with some good technique and can work wonders on your knots. It's just a pity that she doesn't provide other services. People will still visit her just for her massage and personality.
Old 18-01-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice try bro, I can feel your pain as well. All my talks end up in talks of "getting pampered in body scrub". I don't want to waste money on that, since I'm 99% sure she won't give any specials.

You're right, the only chance is if you're a long time regular, and that chance is a very slim one.

How I wish she would just stroke my bro for just one minute
keep on dreaming in Dreamland !
Old 18-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
imbanerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 18-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there will always some bros who like and support her, that is the real world
Old 19-01-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mightyzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share. Staying in hougang
Old 19-01-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Iceiceice999111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hougang-er here as well, please share, thanks!
Old 19-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't need to act so gung ho and call us morons. Her massage is worth it. She a proper masseuse with some good technique and can work wonders on your knots. It's just a pity that she doesn't provide other services. People will still visit her just for her massage and personality.
each stroke for different folks i guess. her does have nice quality towels and such - specials wise its really up to chemistry
Old 19-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingme View Post
each stroke for different folks i guess. her does have nice quality towels and such - specials wise its really up to chemistry
Bro, you seem to give the impression that specials are indeed on the menu depending on your chemistry with her.

Or was it a general comment?
Old 20-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
Bro, you seem to give the impression that specials are indeed on the menu depending on your chemistry with her.

Or was it a general comment?
Even I'm curious, did you get any specials from her?
Old 20-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

The most I got from W**** was few strokes on the cock when she was doing scrub over the upper legs, groin areas. Deliberate teases.

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 20-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
The most I got from W**** was few strokes on the cock when she was doing scrub over the upper legs, groin areas. Deliberate teases.
Wah bro, are you her regular?

What kind of strokes? The HJ kind, or just "accidental" brushing against type?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1