The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamasucker View Post
Has any Bro tried SxSx at 'I' Spa? Heard she provides very good and hard msg but haven't seen any FR. Bros who have tried, care to share? Thanks.
Tried her before. Massage was hard and strong. And she still say she only used medium strength. Looks wise, quite old and got tummy, so not for me.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 13-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
hi bro, can share info with me about A pls? TIA!
Near to a popular sticker shop. Hint hint 219
Old 13-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheong007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great massage
Old 13-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
my friends and I called H Spa before heading there at 9pm yesterday. We were told that they were full for the night. We called S Spa next and managed to secure 3 ladies and M**n was not one of them as I was told that she’s occupied. I wanted to try her after reading her FRs.

I went to the toilet at the back at S Spa once I was there and I saw a few of the girls eating at the table. I was a bit sian already when I didn’t see any good looking ones. After registrations and fee was paid, we went into our respective rooms blindly without knowing who we were assigned to.

My lady luck was shining on me as my girl was decent looking and she’s my type as at the end of the sessions I found out that one of my friends was assigned a bak chai haha.

The only girl I have tried and have been going to at Jalan Kayu is J**y at H Spa. My girl that was assigned to me at S Spa is A*na. Boy, did I not find a gem. Her massage has a lot of strength. It is a legit massage where I had a good night sleep and still feeling the good type of sore and numbness the next day. If you are into that type of massage, she’s the one you should go to. My favourite part is that I have finally found someone that knows how and dare to twist my head to crack my neck.

For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged HDLY but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like baoyang kinda massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. Roaming was only allowed outside the polo tee initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion and an agreed small token of tip, my hand was allowed inside the tee.

Those who has gone for J**y at H Spa would agree that she’s a SYT and she’s a pair of ample boobs but her extra is kinda mechanical. In comparison, A*na’s teasing is much better and her massage is better if not the same compared to J**y.

A*na and I were having convo during the whole sesh and she mentioned her business is not as good as she would like. As such, I told her I would write an FR for her. You guys can check and see that I rarely post FRs. Sometimes I am lazy, sometimes it is not worth writing the FR or sometimes I just want to keep the girls to myself. I am making an exception for this one as she’s good and she’s friendly.

I would rate her look at 7.5/10, her extra at 7.5/10 (comparing with past experiences which there were times extra from ML were definitely better) and her massage is resoundingly 10/10.

Please do give A*na a try and let me know your experience whether good or bad. Cheers and have a great 2021!
I think the bak Chai from S Spa is who...
Went today without any booking and was assign to this bak bak lady (her photo is not on the FB page)

Abit Sian alr upon seeing her. But continued with the massage regardless. Long story short after teasing she did pop the question. Without revealing too much, she put in more effort then others.

Same rate. Asked for her name and it is A**el.(opp of "devil", make a guess) ask where she is from and she from Mongolia (no wonder she converse with me in English throughout.)

Up my pts if you find it useful. Although she not a looker, but she puts in more effort in her service.
Old 13-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good massage
Old 13-01-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

A*n*a not bad from I spa
Another one good massage is s@n$y
Old 17-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to I and booked H*b*. No GQ offered. Wasn’t that way with others that I have arranged. Any bros encountered the same?
Old 17-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Salomon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
H* @ I* is chio, quite tall & possesses a devilicious body to boot ... Axxa who was the #1 masseuse there has unfortunately quit the scene recently.
Hi Bro, H* can provide more hint? Don’t know how many alphabets 😂
Old 18-01-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows where did Apple of H spa go to after she left?
Old 18-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Some bros here know. I’m still finding out
Old 18-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Tried her before. Massage was hard and strong. And she still say she only used medium strength. Looks wise, quite old and got tummy, so not for me.
Yeah that's more or less accurate.

Personally I found her massage was good. Just tell her you prefer medium strength

But yeah there are many younger MLs there...
Old 18-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
Near to a popular sticker shop. Hint hint 219
Thanks bro, got it!!
Old 19-01-2021, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Yeah that's more or less accurate.

Personally I found her massage was good. Just tell her you prefer medium strength

But yeah there are many younger MLs there...
Yeah, I was suprised when she popped the GQ. Cause she was very professional since the start and her massage was really good. So wasn't expecting it and would even have left the shop happy.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 19-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
She’s not coming back and settled down back home as a beautician
Old 20-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Greatwarrior111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried both H and I recently.

H Spa
ML - E*****
She looks like her photo + 10 years. But a still decent looker. Decent technique and strength. Spent second half of allocated time teasing, which was enjoyable but might not be for those who are looking for a 'real' massage. Rest is SOP.

I Spa
ML - H***
To be honest I didn't really take a proper look at her, but she seems to be late 20s - early 30s yet well maintained. Technique is so-so but she has very strong hands, probably stronger than those aunties you find at well-established massage joints (Natureland, etc). She also spent probably around 15-20 minutes finger-pressing without any oil, which is pretty impressive if you ask me. However, totally no teasing and no aftercare provided - I even asked her straight up and got an awkward laugh with a no. If any experienced bros can share with me who are the ones in I Spa to look out for would be appreciated.

Going to try S Spa next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread