The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
noone even asked you how much your earnt, there was no reason for you to say this
So you feel sour over this...?
and no one also even want to know how much your rental income is in the first place ah ? Please look in the mirror first huh..
Or you dont understand Asian English..? Example..huh...Eg...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Exactly...you go see all his post here and you will know what i mean bro..
Its very obvious, the difference from a westerner mindset and a Asian(Chinese) mindset....
Typical "farang in Thailand" pattern. Try being Jack of all trade but piss to none..
One bro earlier saying about him,is so true, claim to be ah this and ah that but go around fucking cheap whore. Just like those typical farang who claim can contribute into Thai economy but will complain about a 10thb raise in bottle beer..but still demand attention. Thats why need to go to Viet and hunt for cheaper ones. The market rates now in Thai are too well over for him.
555.. Bro.. This kind of character.. i met many.. Example..One time, 1 guy talk so big doing solar project with Philipines Gov.. got multimillion project and claim to know who and who.. show me pictures of his big villa and travel around like rockstar.. but when bill comes he siam.. not only once but many times.. so I cut ties with this kind of people..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 10-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
555.. Bro.. This kind of character.. i met many.. Example..One time, 1 guy talk so big doing solar project with Philipines Gov.. got multimillion project and claim to know who and who.. show me pictures of his big villa and travel around like rockstar.. but when bill comes he siam.. not only once but many times.. so I cut ties with this kind of people..
All these fucking shallow real loser lah bro...
I started this thread becos i see that quite alot of SG or Mlysian bros or sis are stationed in Thailand, regardless of any reasons. "Every home has their forbiden scripts."
"At home depends on family, at outside depends on friends."
Some people might be fighting for their future or better life and what they short off, is just a "Opportunity" - "Legal Biz only"
So hope those who sincerely can give opinions and advise to those who really needed guidence will be much appreciated on behalf.
But not those crappy loser act hi-so keep bragging about his own "passive income" KNN, He really is "cow calf dont know tiger" lah.
Pathetic farang still searching for his LOST attention... PJSW(cantonese)

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
khun singkapo got singkapo lifestyle. farang got farang lifestyle, khun jin got jin lifestyle, khun gaoli got gaoli lifestyle, khun yippun got yippun lifestyle.

Not everyone can or suitable to play mahjong together then chiong together.
Bro of cos when i talk about mj, i dont expect myself to go find japanese, farangs or korean to play right...of cos need to fight same minded people to play tio boh...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Was looking at this news.

Just wondering how many of you guys living in Thailand actually quite confident in repairing or managing the electrical wiring at home or your office?

Think in sg its quite standard and the fuse box/circuit breaker also all properly done up straight forward.

Do you guys setup your home/office wiring using the standard thai 2/3 pin socket or specially have the universal 3 pin setup? (meaning UK/US/EU etc)
Haha, I am not at all confident! Wouldn't want to touch it other than flip a breaker. Both the places I live, they both follow different patterns. One one, the ground wiring is terribly done. The other, the ground is fine but the neutral and live were flipped. As for plugs, mostly just the standard Thai setup.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also not confident at all 555. I remember my first encounter... supposedly turn on a switch then the light box will lit up but then hear a loud "PAK!" sound Then tried to replace the light tube again when turn on same thing happen. Really catch no ball why like that cuz the thing been working fine all along. So end up getting some technician to fix.

Then got another time is the toilet light spoil at some wulu country home. Actually buy new one replace is so easy. But then hor cuz the thai switches i think not same sg then hor also duno which breaker is for which area/room so end up jitao off all the breaker 55555

Don't have the proper tools very scary actually to fix things. Ask for tools like screw driver etc have lah but no test pen so also scare scare a bit later kana electricuted cuz power not off totally.
Always pay for them to take the risks...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Sorry decided to take back this post...

Last edited by Humlea; 23-11-2020 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Don't want headache...
Old 22-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I have a batch of original cars spare parts ranging from Lexus, Harrier, Grand vitara to swift... More than 2700 items... from reverse sensor, headlamp, shocks, bonnet, side fender, etc... Total estimate market value confirm more than 7 million baht.

Looking for people to lumsum (arang guni) the whole lot. You will need storage like shophouse. This is especially good for people that asked me earlier how to setup business in thailand. You need time and effort to repacking sell in shopee, lazada, FB page etc. Husband and wife 2 persons can do liao... don't need to hired workers and setup business.

Yes, I have packing list but I lazy to entertain online people... so unless you are really interested and willing to travel to rayong to look at the actual stock, don't bother to PM me. Sure got low-ballers lah... but at least come see the stock then throw your low ball.
For Serious buyer and those have the knowledge hor...
PM with sincerity

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-11-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
For Serious buyer and those have the knowledge hor...
PM with sincerity
Whoa... I regret to post this...

To potential buyers... pls understand what is arang guni. You don't get to choose want this don't want that... it's lumsum... you take all... that's why so cheap. Stop asking me can take headlamp but don't want bonnet... can lah, then I sell you piece by piece 30% discount from dealer price ok?

I also not car spare parts seller, please don't come ask me got Toyota Vios headlight or not... Yes, I have... dealer selling 4,000 baht... how much you want me to sell you? 2,000? Then must photo, kerry, bank transfers ding dong ding dong...

Lastly, bro... if you are not in thailand now ask for what? You going to buy without coming to look at the actual stock meh?
Old 23-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aHbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here got lobang to work in Thailand?
Old 01-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHbird View Post
What is your salary expectation?
Old 07-12-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHbird View Post
whats your intention in the first place to move to Thailand?
Alone or becos of "tiger"

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa... I regret to post this...

To potential buyers... pls understand what is arang guni. You don't get to choose want this don't want that... it's lumsum... you take all... that's why so cheap. Stop asking me can take headlamp but don't want bonnet... can lah, then I sell you piece by piece 30% discount from dealer price ok?

I also not car spare parts seller, please don't come ask me got Toyota Vios headlight or not... Yes, I have... dealer selling 4,000 baht... how much you want me to sell you? 2,000? Then must photo, kerry, bank transfers ding dong ding dong...

Lastly, bro... if you are not in thailand now ask for what? You going to buy without coming to look at the actual stock meh?
Bro, if have enquires like those low ballers or dont understand simple English, just ignore them ..dont even bother to reply them..

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-12-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Post deleted. Settled.

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 09-12-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1