The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Vegeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ang Mo Kio lift shot up 17 floors, trapping a maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Thanks to the 70% who voted for them .
Then who to thank for the kelong President ?
Old 20-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Erratic lift behaviour plagues residents of premium BTO flats in Boon Keng

PUBLISHED 11 HOURS AGO

Lim Min Zhang

SINGAPORE - Heavy landings on the ground floor, lifts stopping mid-journey, and buttons turning off after being pressed.

Such erratic lift behaviour and at least 20 breakdowns this year have plagued residents of the new Built-To-Order, premium flats at McNair Towers in Boon Keng since the keys were handed over in August last year (2016).

There are four blocks in McNair Towers, with Blocks A and B having 35 storeys, and C and D, 28.

Sales adviser Eileen Long, 30, and her family of four had a bad experience with one of the three lifts serving Block B on Oct 18.

"There was a very loud sound when it landed on the ground floor with impact. Thankfully we were not hurt, but my daughter was a bit traumatised."

Ms Long was with her husband, and two children, aged one and three. A day after the incident, the lift, was shut down for two days for maintenance work.

Mr Howie Hau, 50, a financial trader, said he was in a lift in Block A in August when it jerked, stopped and went into free fall for a short while.

"It does not seem safe for the lift to be free-falling, even if it's just for a few floors. Now, we try to avoid that lift whenever we can because it seems to be the most problematic," he said.

He said there has been a lift breakdown almost every week, since he moved in in April.

The doors and sensors of these lifts, which were installed by Sigma, were more prone to misalignment from heavy and rough usage, especially during the lifts' first year of operation, with renovation and moving activities, a Housing Board investigation showed.

sigma.jpg
The interior of a Sigma lift at Block 17B, Circuit Road.
Related Story
Lift manufacturer Sigma still banned from tendering from new projects: HDB

In response, HDB has instructed the lift manufacturer - Sigma Elevator - to carry out servicing twice a month, instead of once, as is normally done, and progressively carry out improvement works to raise lift reliability.

Said its spokesman: "While there has been an observed increase in reported lift issues in September and early October, Sigma has been carrying out additional checks and rectification works and the situation has since improved."

Jalan Besar Town Council, which the blocks come under, confirmed it has been conducting regular inspections with Sigma.

"At our request, Sigma has specially allocated a team to monitor and look into the lift issues at these blocks," said the town council.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...s-in-boon-keng

New building also got lift problem . Sue the town council . So you still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

All 3 lifts at an Ang Mo Kio block are defective, requiring “lift attendants” to be present 24/7

December 12, 2017

Visitors to Block 352 Ang Mo Kio Street 32 will find a “lift attendant” at each of the three lifts at the 30-storey block, after all the lifts began malfunctioning from Sunday morning, 10 Dec.

It appears that the lift landing button on each floor has ceased working. Due to this, lift attendants are made to sit inside the lift compartments so they can manually press the ‘open’ button for those who wish to use the elevators. These attendants are posted on a shift basis and are on duty 24 hours a day.

Handwritten signs pasted at the lift inform residents and visitors, “Calling button is temporarily out of order. Please wait for the lift attendant to serve you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

One resident, Mr Pan, revealed: “I live on the 27th floor and had to climb down the stairs to go to work on Sunday. When I came home, there was a worker inside the lift who activated it to help me enter.”

Ang Mo Kio Town Council is helmed by parliamentarians Darryl David, Ang Hin Kee, Intan Azura Mokhtar, Gan Thiam Poh, Lam Pin Min, Koh Poh Koon. It is anchored by the head of government, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, himself.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/all-3-l...e-present-247/

Increase SC&C still got lift malfunction . Still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 14-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

I thought there is usually a schedule for life maintenance ? Somebody never do their job is it ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 15-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

marine parade hdb dwellers complain to their mp.
At nite heard weird noise comin from empty flat above.
Waste taxpayer money.
Old 19-12-2017, 08:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
marine parade hdb dwellers complain to their mp.
At nite heard weird noise comin from empty flat above.
Waste taxpayer money.
boh tell which blk
Old 20-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Please note that this thread is for lift breakdowns .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Residents at 19-storey Keat Hong Close block left with one lift for two months as Sigma lift woes continue

PUBLISHED 10 HOURS AGO

Lim Min Zhang

SINGAPORE - They had just started moving into their new Choa Chu Kang flat around the middle of 2016, but it did not take long for the two lifts at Block 805D, Keat Hong Close, to start misbehaving.

Since Nov 27, one of the lifts has been shut down and residents have now been told that they would have to wait till January at the earliest for it to be fixed.

The reason for the delay is that the lift's manufacturer Sigma Elevator does not have the spare parts in stock and, because of their size and weight, need to ship them instead of flying them in by air.

What has also surprised some residents is how relatively new lifts could malfunction so often.

Mr Alan Peng, a 46-year-old technical manager in the chemical industry who lives on the 18th floor, said there have been multiple problems with the lifts since he moved into the 19-storey block in May 2016.

"There were smaller issues like doors not being able to close, which took one or two days to repair, to breakdowns like the latest one, which is the worst so far," he said.

Facility manager Mohamed Hassan, 38, who moved into the block in August 2016, said he found himself trapped in Lift A last month after it jerked while descending, before the lift stopped between the second and third floors. Rescue workers arrived within 20 minutes.

He added: "The regular breakdowns might be caused by misuse by contractors if they, for example, jam the doors or leave items in the lifts."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...igma-lift-woes

Such poor quality of the lifts . So how Mr Lawrence Wong ??? Are the lifts safe to use or not ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pity the residents there .
Old 31-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Woodburn1745 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
All 3 lifts at an Ang Mo Kio block are defective, requiring “lift attendants” to be present 24/7

December 12, 2017

Visitors to Block 352 Ang Mo Kio Street 32 will find a “lift attendant” at each of the three lifts at the 30-storey block, after all the lifts began malfunctioning from Sunday morning, 10 Dec.

It appears that the lift landing button on each floor has ceased working. Due to this, lift attendants are made to sit inside the lift compartments so they can manually press the ‘open’ button for those who wish to use the elevators. These attendants are posted on a shift basis and are on duty 24 hours a day.

Handwritten signs pasted at the lift inform residents and visitors, “Calling button is temporarily out of order. Please wait for the lift attendant to serve you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

One resident, Mr Pan, revealed: “I live on the 27th floor and had to climb down the stairs to go to work on Sunday. When I came home, there was a worker inside the lift who activated it to help me enter.”

Ang Mo Kio Town Council is helmed by parliamentarians Darryl David, Ang Hin Kee, Intan Azura Mokhtar, Gan Thiam Poh, Lam Pin Min, Koh Poh Koon. It is anchored by the head of government, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, himself.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/all-3-l...e-present-247/

Increase SC&C still got lift malfunction . Still want to vote for PAP ?
Ask Ah Loong to standby 24/7 lah
Old 09-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Choked drainage causes ‘waterfall lift’ at Tampines multi-storey carpark

By Faris Mokhtar

Published08 January, 2018

Updated 08 January, 2018

SINGAPORE – The rainwater overflowing into a lift at a Tampines HDB multi-storey carpark on Monday (Jan 8) morning was caused by a choked gully trap at an upper level of the building, said Tampines Town Council.

A video of water flowing heavily down the lift entrance has been making its rounds on social media.

In response to media queries, the town council’s spokesman Pauline Kwa explained that the top storey of the carpark at Block 492A Tampines Street 45 is unsheltered and built with a slight gradient to ensure that water will flow to the drainage area.

But investigations showed that particles had deposited at the trapped gully, said Ms Kwa. The situation was worsened by the intense rainfall, which had caused the water level to rise above the carpark gradient. The water was then discharged out of the carpark.

“Tampines had an unfortunate incident of overflow rain water into the lift this morning after the heavy rain. This was brought to our attention at about 9.50am and our lift team was activated to investigate,” she said.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...storey-carpark

Now lift also got waterfall . So is it safe to use the lifts or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TungYi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be prepared to pay more for all this "extras"
Old 10-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Next GE in 2020, PAP can buy voters support with new feature in
Lift-Ungrading, WaterFall.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
Yessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why is there a lot of things falling apart in Singapore ?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sentiments deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
Why is there a lot of things falling apart in Singapore ?
Wondering too ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1