The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!
For example, Justin Bieber is a butch...
Old 26-11-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butch experience

A butch is not a butch if she likes men at same time😁

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!
Bro sanuuk, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 30-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"if you penetrated her and have sex with her then she is a BI who is very tomboy looking. A butch is a gay "
Doesn't seems quite true.
Still remember almost a decade ago, i hang around orchard tower's tattoo shop, and there's always this butch who brings her gfs to come and do those star, name, music logo tattoo. Every time want to brag about herself to the gf and get discount for the tattoos. Actually we were quiet pissed about her and one day they decided to teach her a lesson. They open room on top of orchard tower (i think maybe call top one or what) jio her go drinking. 2 days later i saw her again, i spilled my whole can of coke on myself when she walk into the tattoo shop. She wore a skirt like a lady, hearsay she got deflowered that night while they make her drunk.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Maybe just to share a few

- 24year old butch. slim no boobs, short hair but quite tall.
started to date girls after broker up with her long time Bf few years back.
Knew her while working, she is in the medical sector.
Met her one day at her place to chit chat and drink, smoke etc as we stay quite near.

I think i was bored, and i initiated to ask her if she miss touching a dick. She game on and actually masturbated me twice at the void deck just pulling my dick out of my shorts. i would say very late at night, secluded part of singapore . But now i guess she start to avoid me as she felt paiseh .

-19year old butch. Petite, boyish but fair, short hair.
Work as part time sales, always act gungho trying to be a male.
Know her via her work, trying to sell me some shit, which we chatted very often for 3months. in between we spoke sexual stuff but very 'bo liao' things as i was just curious.

Out of the blue,(i know i was bad), she called me to borrow money say she will return me. But i am just an acquaintance hence i said no. she then called me back in an hour saying she willing to try or do anything if i help her.
I was just rubbishing say, yea right you BJ for me lo.

Of which she pondered for a while and accepted. I was 50-50 as i was not sexually attracted to her but again, curious of butch. So i met her that very Night. and i can say it is very very Eastern end of Singapore.
It was then i realize she had no man before, and first time seeing a dick, she took very long to look at my dick , handle it before i just push it into her mouth. She took it quite good and yes not bad.

To be continue.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 11
hellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of light

I met her in AuditionSea. When I met her I was shocked at her short hair. Not a butch but guy hair. Somewhat like Justin Bieber.

There was one time near her place, we were at a staircase, just chatting, while she was at the railing enjoying the view.
I suddenly felt horny and hugged her from the back, and started to rub her tummy.

After a while one hand went south, the other hand went north. She was so wet, and moaning quite loudy. I almost fucked her, but sadly she say don't want.

We went home after that.

Next day she texted me, saying she feel damn horny, want me to go find her. I jumped and rushed down.
She got nice round B cups, and her moans, so damn loud. Plus her room next to the common corridor, was damn scared neighbours hear us.

She was tight and damn wet, kept squirting and moaning. At one point my dick slipped out and accidentally entered her ass. I didn't even know I fucked her ass till years later when I thought back about it. Because as I fucked her, it suddenly felt drier and drier, I kept thinking, why so dry ah?! And she still moaning like crazy!

After that one time we didn't contact anymore, sad to say. But she got moans to die for. That kind of wetness, plus an experienced anal.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I have seem some butch which is quite pretty (or maybe they are Les?)
But angmoh country they call them Dykes.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

i have met handful of les and butch.

I would say yes some are like gays whom are really into same sex.
But majority of the current butch/les i know as the new GEN, are just to seek
attention.

Met 3 who wanted to be fucked by guys, but dare not admit wants to go into relationship with a guy.

but well, somehow alot have family issues growing up.
sad though.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Physically, and bodily functions of a butch are still female by nature, and they all have a pussy and erogenous zones like a girl, so they're turned on in the same way as any other girl.

So again, if its game on for a butch and a guy, I'd say go for it.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

totally agree with you bro, butch or no butch.... I would go for it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Physically, and bodily functions of a butch are still female by nature, and they all have a pussy and erogenous zones like a girl, so they're turned on in the same way as any other girl.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Theoretically you are right bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 05-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Only familiar with two butch from studies and later work. I don't find them attractive honestly. Except for smooth face their body is closer to a guy in shape. No boobs and all. Even the hips are not like lady. It's usually hormonal disorder but not treated.

One thing i can say though: their galfren are typically very soft feminine type and chio
Old 05-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Only familiar with two butch from studies and later work. I don't find them attractive honestly. Except for smooth face their body is closer to a guy in shape. No boobs and all. Even the hips are not like lady. It's usually hormonal disorder but not treated.

One thing i can say though: their galfren are typically very soft feminine type and chio
Well, if they asked say like wanna try a dick, or wanna wank one or blow one and asks if you let them try, will you?
Old 06-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, if they asked say like wanna try a dick, or wanna wank one or blow one and asks if you let them try, will you?
yea lo, no harm trying.
unless really guy then think twice.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy236 View Post
I met her in AuditionSea. When I met her I was shocked at her short hair. Not a butch but guy hair. Somewhat like Justin Bieber.

There was one time near her place, we were at a staircase, just chatting, while she was at the railing enjoying the view.
I suddenly felt horny and hugged her from the back, and started to rub her tummy.

After a while one hand went south, the other hand went north. She was so wet, and moaning quite loudy. I almost fucked her, but sadly she say don't want.

We went home after that.

Next day she texted me, saying she feel damn horny, want me to go find her. I jumped and rushed down.
She got nice round B cups, and her moans, so damn loud. Plus her room next to the common corridor, was damn scared neighbours hear us.

She was tight and damn wet, kept squirting and moaning. At one point my dick slipped out and accidentally entered her ass. I didn't even know I fucked her ass till years later when I thought back about it. Because as I fucked her, it suddenly felt drier and drier, I kept thinking, why so dry ah?! And she still moaning like crazy!

After that one time we didn't contact anymore, sad to say. But she got moans to die for. That kind of wetness, plus an experienced anal.
U Analed a butch raw.. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1