The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

1. OC’s cousin (took her virgin)
2. Hse maid very toung. when was still in my early 20s.
3. My office mate (single mom big tits) fucked her during company outing and became fb.
4. My subordinate did her everywhere and all her holes. Used to fuck her during office hours inside the ladies toilet.
5. One of our hot MILF subcons always wear mini to meeting.
6. My subordinates GF.
7. Friend’s ex gf and gf
8. My fbs cousins hahahaha
Old 17-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
3. My office mate (single mom big tits) fucked her during company outing and became fb.
4. My subordinate did her everywhere and all her holes. Used to fuck her during office hours inside the ladies toilet.
6. My subordinates GF.
7. Friend’s ex gf and gf
Wah! Looks like you are a real bastard! LOL...

Now any FR to share?
Old 17-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy. No such luck...
Can share stories please.
Quote:
6. My subordinates GF.
7. Friend’s ex gf and gf
Old 17-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Remind me of my subcon who always bring his pretty daughter to office. Dress forever low and forever short.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

A story from a friend of mine, he slept with one of the his manager's GF. Whenever he kena screw by the manager, he screw his GF

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Happycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
6. My subordinates GF.
7. Friend’s ex gf and gf
You must have had a good time .
Old 18-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
6. My subordinates GF.
7. Friend’s ex gf and gf
Power la you. Share juicy story pls

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 20-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
A story from a friend of mine, he slept with one of the his manager's GF. Whenever he kena screw by the manager, he screw his GF
what goes around comes around??? lolx..
Old 20-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahaha yeah lah bro. Check my thread for stories.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
My former team lead at my ex colleague wedding in Batam. It was revenge sex as she had indirectly forced me to leave the job as she was unhappy I’m screwing around with my butch colleague and pinay colleagues from other team.

She was being a whore that night as she revealed she don’t like having sex with her boring husband. Fucked her 3 holes, cum on her face and in pussy and dumped her in the hotel room.

She had to come back without bra and panty as I threw all of them away after wiping my cum on them.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

tks for sharing.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My former team lead at my ex colleague wedding in Batam. It was revenge sex as she had indirectly forced me to leave the job as she was unhappy I’m screwing around with my butch colleague and pinay colleagues from other team.

She was being a whore that night as she revealed she don’t like having sex with her boring husband. Fucked her 3 holes, cum on her face and in pussy and dumped her in the hotel room.

She had to come back without bra and panty as I threw all of them away after wiping my cum on them.

Bonked her after that day?
Old 15-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
w2w2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

Nice revenge! Should have taken her nude pics too haha
Old 15-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Bonked her after that day?
That was the only time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1