The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

How come my points went down bros? Just noticed as it was 344 become 277?
Old 15-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Think stop posting first haizzzzzz. Post for bros enjoyment still kenna zapped wtf is this forum coming to.....
Old 15-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro axlrose

No need disappointment. Points cannot exchange things. Only bragging rights.

I have also being zapped by unknown bros. Don’t give a damn. Just ignore.

Upped up 13 points as encouragement to post more.

Hope this will brighten your day.

Have a nice forthcoming weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Think stop posting first haizzzzzz. Post for bros enjoyment still kenna zapped wtf is this forum coming to.....
Old 15-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iLadyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Young and tight!
Nice! Must be enjoyable
Old 18-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Thanks bro lipe. Just disapointed lah but thank yiu again.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
biteyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

you always fucked them raw in pussy and ass? not scared of stds of hiv?
Old 19-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 20-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Going to pinay fb place now for a quicky!!!!
Old 20-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
qill438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Waiting for pics .....
Old 21-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
enjoy and sure hope you will share the fr and some pics.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

camping for more bro. it's been a while..
Old 21-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
look forward to your FR.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Met up w my LBFM at her place as she was alone..... was in a rush and just wanted to bust a nut so when i reached we went upstairs while she locked up. Whenshe came up the room was already naked and waiting. She removed her shorts and she wasn’t wearing panties already hehehehe. We frenched like long lost lovers..... asked her to take care of my cock so proceded to face fuck her furiously....... lied down raised my legs whike she gave me agood long AR..... she proceeded to tongue my puckered asshole... SHIOK man. Since rushing laid her down opened her up and started rubbing my cock and slowly putting it in but by bit til my entire cock was buried deep deep. Started fucking her hard and got her to ride me cowgirl..... told her it’s time!!!! Laid her down opened her legs and aimed my hard cock in her tight brown hole.....strated ass fucking her slowly and gaining momentum. Changed a few positions she was begging me to cum as her ass already pain hehehehe. Felt the cum getting ready so knelt her down and started jerkibg my cock and asked her to open her mouth wide and take it all in.... she kwai kwai open and suck while jerk off once i shot out she sucked but think have too much cum and she removed her mouth and my cum went to her face eyes and hair hahahaha......she took towel to clean her eyes afterward told her to clean up my cock properly she licked it clean and afterwards cleaned me up good. I put on my clothes and bud her byebye til next time..... hehehehee anither good day in sin city.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Bbbj and AR
Old 24-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Cock disapearing in her tight brown hole.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1