The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Thank all bros for your praise.

Nicole was asked to crawl over as Aiko commanded male slave to stand up and let her perform blowjob.

Nicole blowjob as well as licking testicles occasionally, as dark force engulf her soul. She soon develop taste for clean shaven penis.

When Aiko felt that it was enough , she pull leash but Nicole disobediently suck his penis .
Then Aiko dragged her down. kicked her butts , commanded her to move towards his buttock and perform ass licking.

Aiko commanded male slave to bend forwards , legs wide, and ask Nicole to do ass licking.

In male slave's heart, he wished to have threesome with Aiko and Nicole but Aiko remained in her cheongsam , but he cannot voice out his wish as his face covered with mask.

Nicole was asked to perform cowgal on him.
He wished he can caressed her breasts but he cannot as his hands was tied to the back.
He cannot express pain when Nicole do fast cowgal.. ( his tied back hands hit the floor hard.)

Aiko whispered Nicole in Japanese that latter love sex a lot ..and told her that she was going to washroom.
(Aiko actually relieve her penis which hardened under tight underwear.)

Then she came out, she asked Nicole to stop what she was doing and asked her to put on strap-on.
Nicole put on strap-on and Aiko asked male slave to bend over and Nicole guided her strap-on into his ass. and fuck his ass and hold his hips,
Nicole began to go darker and deeper into this type of sex act as she rythmes forwards and backwards.
Aiko aroused, went behind Nicole, caressing latter breasts.. Nicole felt so sensualous when her breasts caressed , she shut her eyes , letting out soft moan.

Then male slave cannot take it and he fell on ground.
Then session stopped. and Nicole offer him a glass of water as Aiko sat on sofa, remained poised.
Then male slave regain composure and said what a good session after Nicole untied him and remove his mask..
He asked to see Nicole face. Aiko jumped to her defence , asking him no to do that. He then said okay. Nicole took him to shower and he stared at her face which make her uncomfortable and afraid as he might grab her face and pull off her mask. then she will be exposed.
That's the price she had to pay.
After a few session, Aiko complimented Nicole and asked Nicole to hand job her penis as she was aroused by all these sessions.
At night, Nicole switch on her laptop to do official work as property agent while Aiko checking hers for slave's fuck report . Then someone sent email to Aiko, requesting session at 4pm, next day. He gave his name as Patrick Soong and his phone number.

Aiko then passed that person's name and contact number to Nicole to schedule session.
Nicole recognised this person as Snr Group Director . She was shocked and frightened and begged Aiko not to accept.

Aiko pressed on for the reason and she found out that he was Nicole's boss.
Aiko then assured that she would make sure that Patrick don't recognise her but session must go on.
Nicole smiled and thanked but she cannot trust Aiko wholly.
Both of them went to sleep.Nicole turned to other side as she hated that ladyboy. She cannot sleep as she was worried about what might happened on next day. When nicole felt Aiko want to caress her breast , she let her..
Old 15-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
daisyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 15-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OnFM319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
I will come back to this thread more often if I am not playing soccer . This is indeed a very good story with a good plot .
Agree, very good plot .
Old 15-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sparco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awaiting for new updates from TS
Old 15-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a very nice story TS, great share!
Old 15-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

The session starts at 11 am . It was SOP with customers who experience punishment from Aiko and end with sex with Nicole.
During 2 hour break, Aiko was having meal and surf Net while Nicole eat light and answer qns to clients who were tenants looking for new properties, reading property news, and read email from her agency.

Nicole then request permission to leave at 9 pm to attend to matter on tenant affairs. (Aiko approved.)

Then session begin. and it was standard with client.
At 3.15pm, Nicole SMSes next client , Patrick. He said he was coming..
Nicole felt nervous and scared. To this, Aiko comforted her ,kissing her shoulder

He reached the carpark lead to the Delton Metropolis, he was beaming with pride as this Metropolis was the important source of revenue as his agency won the monopoly , thanks to Nicole.
He look at big poster outside the 3 buildings - Hotel, Shopping Mall, Condo.
Big poster with Nicole smiling face with her phone number, website address prominently featured below her photo, left side featured agency logo.
He stared at Nicole poster with a sense of pride, deep in his heart- thanking Nicole again.

Then he sent SMS , saying he had reached the hotel lobby.
Nicole's heart raced with fear, and looked at Aiko. Aiko nodded with assurance.
Nicole donned mask and look at mirror, wishing that he won't recognise her..
Then she SMSed him with the room number.

Door bell rang....
Nicole's heart beats faster , and she took deep breadth...and opened the door slowly,..
Old 15-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

When he entered the room, he was greeted by naked gal with a catgirl mask.(it was his employee- whom he admired .)
Nicole pretended to act like a Japanese, bowed 45 degree and her hand lead the way ..
Patrick saw Mistress Aiko seated in a sofa, he kneel down , widened his arms and then lowered his body and then raised his arms. (this is Han Dynasty official way of greeting Emperor.)

Nicole stared at him, never thought he was that kind of man. She thought he was a respectable boss and a family man. What prompted him to indulge in BDSM? The other side of Nicole told herself : she herself was not qualifed to think lowly of others for she herself engaged in ilicit sex act to win deal. and she was a now in this state. That's retribution.

Aiko (in Japanese):Slave. undress him

Then Nicole lead him up.
She dare not look at him in his eyes for she was afraid.
Patrick strike up conversation with her but she don't want to speak for fear that he might recognise her voice.

After he was naked, Nicole led him to bath. Aiko followed them and sat on toilet bowl.
Patrick to Nicole who was bathing him: gal, what is your name?
Nicole don't want to speak.
Patrick then turned his head towards Aiko, asking: what is wrong with your assistant?
Aiko gestured to show she is a mute.
Patrick: oh. i see. she was of same build as my star employee. Did you see that ad posted outside this hotel? She got calibre to be top agent. she got gut to travel to Japan to clinch the exclusive deal for us. We are grateful to her.
Nicole was flattered but she was scared.

Patrick went to say he like to fuck her if got opportunity.
Nicole was incensed when she heard that.
Patrick then reveal the secret. He had fucked many female agents also when they want to have top places with few percentage above standard commission.
Nicole was shocked that none of the property agents in her agency was decent soul. She already knew her mentor and her teammates were like that but she didn't expect that all female agents fuck to get money.
Nicole's other side told her that she had no right to criticise because she was not decent either. better learn Patrick weakness for BDSM to her advantage if she wanted to be top and earn million dollars annually.

Then she gestured with her head lowered that Patrick turn around.

Patrick turned around till his back facing her..
Nicole raised her head and turned to look at Aiko who got mischievous grin .
Nicole washed his back and then spread his buttock and washed his asshole and then fingered him hard. as to vent her anger on this hyprocrite boss.
Patrick let out moan. and say ''whoa! so good!'

Aiko then stood up and walked towards Patrick and handed him towel to dry himself outside.
Aiko sticked out her tongue in a mischievous way towards Nicole who was trying to control her anger.

Session began and Patrick get tied up tight and his face covered with full mask with no hole for eyes and mouth but got mini holes for breathing.

Nicole who kneeled and watched the session which Patrick get punished.. She lowered her head , her eyes closed as she was in pain and fear ...
Patrick breathing heavily. his chest expanding heavily as he was assaulted in mental darkness. ( he cannot let out moan due to mask which halt mouth movement..)

Then she help him to stand up.... squeezing his testicles and carressing his penis.. telling him that he need blowjob. She told him to stand still
Then she walked towards Nicole , dragging her by the collar.. She moved in weak reluctance as she crawled towards her boss like a dog pulled by collar.

Nicole then perform blowjob on Patrick penis .
Aiko watch in delight as she thought of a mischivous plan...
Old 16-12-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice TS, please continue
Old 16-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Prezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, very nice
Old 16-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Aiko walked towards Nicole , tapping her shoulders, then grabbed her collar, led her to Patrick's buttock.
Aiko bend Patrick body forward and Nicole spread his buttock to perform ass licking.

Aiko squeezing his penis and testicles .
He sttruggle his body as he cannot take it. Aiko whisper to his ear, '' keep stil''

He want to speak but cannot. He can felt someone licking asshole but nobody suck his penis at the same time.
Aiko sat on sofa watching Nicole doing ass licking on her boss , at the same time like to prank on Nicole fear.

After some time, Aiko walked towards a pair. Pulling Nicole 's collar. Seeing Aiko's playful expression, Nicole want to ask her but she was silence as she don't want her boss to recognise her voice.
Nicole shook her head.
Aiko moved Patrick to lie down and instructed Nicole to perform cowgirl.

Aiko then sat beside the pair as Nicole performed wild cowgal.

Aiko then touch Patrick mask , NIcole grabbed former shoulder as she perform cowgal.
Nicole shook her head.
Aiko glared at Nicole in stern manner. Nicole felt so powerless . She shutted her eyes..
Aiko simply lifted mask to leave Patrick mouth exposed but his eyes covered .
Patrick moaned as he grasped for breadth.
He shouted out saying he want both gals to have sex with him at the same time.

Aiko whispered to Nicole (in Japanese): open your eyes and look

Nicole slowly opened her eyes to see that his eyes remain covered but his mouth exposed.
Nicole can watch him moving mouth, and hear what he say as she was cowgirling him.
Then she look at Aiko , latter stick out her tongue.

Patrick went ahh...ahh.. and he requested that he want to see girls naked and ask who he fucking .
Nicole was scared of his voice..
She look at Aiko, who stared back at her.. She want to talk but dare not talk.

Then Aiko asked Nicole to stop wat she doing and help Patrick stand up . He continued asking what's going on.

Aiko instructed Nicole to put on strapon..

Nicole analed her boss and she vibrate in and out with vigour..
Patrick moaned as he asked Mistress who was fucking his backside with full might..
He wanted other one to suck his penis too.
Nicole felt a sense of superiority as she analed male.
Patrick cried in pain. Nicole grabbed his hip tightly and anal him with might.
Then Patrick said he love the way he was analed.

Then he collasped and Nicole also collapsed.

Aiko clapping hands whispered to Nicole" good show''

Then she removed Patrick mask..
Patrick was asked to go to shower all by himself.
Nicole sat on sofa, huffing and puffing , she was fearful and angry at the same time.
She fear that her ID would be exposed. and angry that Patrick was the kind of person. But she was no better herself.

When he came out, he thanked Aiko and stared at Nicole (who was naked wearing mask, she dare not look at him directly but lower her head)
He said he want to know the Aiko assistant look like.
Aiko refused..
(Nicole felt relieved)

Patrick then encourage Aiko to buy property because SG property very valuable and give high return. and that he would get star agent named Nicole Lam to go to Japan to visit her and offer her many properties in Sg, and told her Nicole Lam was fluent in Japanese.
Aiko nodded ,nodded and sent him out.
When door shutted, Nicole removed her mask and huffed..Aiko burst out in laughter. and said " Slave, you are so good at fucking ass.."

Then Aiko removed her cheongsam and removed her panties, asking Nicole to put strapon and fucking former.

Aiko was analed by Nicole .

Aiko moaned moaned as her hands placed on mirror..
Aiko facial expression aroused Nicole alot ..
Aiko perform her own hand job on her penis..
Aiko cummed and fell on floor.
She said " Slave, you can quit being agent and be my partner .. you can be professional domme'

Nicole politely rejected.

Then both gals went to dinner at hotel and Nicole left to attend to official business.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Nicole ,49,division director , become involved in real estate after leaving 9 to 5 desk job in Civil Service.
Starting out as newbie,she receive training from snr division mgr who was a skirt chaser.
u ch kia - want to make fun of property agents isit?
u jealous of the big $$$ we make?
yes i hv sex addiction like u say - screw yr backside!
Old 16-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Nicole drove her car out of hotel ,passing by large poster of herself stationed at the Metropolis.

She took a quick glance of that large portaits and then drove on..She was filled with emotions. She was thinking whether she felt proud of herself.
She drove on to the final location- Bukit Panjang Plaza where she met a couple -who wanted to view the house -HDB apartment.

As she passed by Starbucks, she saw someone familar. He was one of Mistress Aiko client - 23 year old staff with clean slaven penis.

She then moved on to HDB apartment with a couple.
She introduced buyer (a couple) to the seller. Both groups greeted each other
They then walked around the hall, kitchen, and rooms, toilets to inspect.
Both groups had slight disagreement with prices offered.
Seller want to sell at the prices but buyers found the price too high and Nicole mediated and explain the concerns of both parties.
They then accept the price offered by Nicole.

Nicole felt the sense of achievement when both parties signed the agreement. She later went to Bukit Panjang Plaza Starbuck to have snack and a daily brew coffee with soy milk. She actually went to take a good look at that staff.

After she bought snack and coffee, she sat the front facing the counter where she can observe him as well as using her own laptop to report on sales achievement to agency.
She stared at him for a while, then left after she finished her meal.
She went back to hotel, stopped at location where she stared at her own poster at the entrance . She weeped for a while then went to hotel and used the Ladies to cry a bit and then dry her eyes and apply makeup abit before going to room which she shared with Aiko.

Upon entering the room, she undressed and kneel before Aiko.
Aiko: why take so long?
Nicole: I have negotiate buyer and seller before they accept the price.
Aiko (smilingly): stand up.. Tomorrow, I am flying to Australia. and you will be free . I hope we can get in touch with each other.
Nicole mind confused . Has she fallen in love with Aiko? Does she enjoy the session with her where she had sex with Aiko's clients?

Aiko then tell her to bathe and then go to sleep.

As Nicole stare at mirror in the toilet , she seem reluctant to see Aiko leave and she relook at the session , she felt great when she strap-on male clients and finally her ladyboy mistress.
Then she rub her breasts and vagina and clitoris..
She later come out and went to bed where Aiko already on bed,
Aiko hugged her tightly .Nicole then thought she was finally free once Aiko leave Singapore.
Was she really free? She was trapped under sexual influence and by then , the video of her in sex shop , buying BDSM stuff, had reached wide audience..
That will give her a lot of headache in future.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tougol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, please keep going...
Old 17-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Next morning, Aiko was busying getting ready to leave for airport, she packed her own stuffs and gave all BDSM stuffs to Nicole as she cannot bring these items out of Singapore nor bring into Australia.

Nicole drove her to airport where both gals having meal and chat at cafe inside airport.
It is time to broad the flight. Aiko hugged Nicole and told her to get touch more often.

When Aiko left, Nicole felt feel and relieved.
When she returned to agency, then wait for the lift , she run into Patrick, exchange greetings.
The lift opened, Patrick hold the door for Nicole , asking her to come into the lift
Actually, she was hestitant and uneasy because of her encounter with him, revealing what sort of person he was.
Nicole was browsing tablet

She entered the lift uneasily and stared at tablet.
Patrick was eyeing Nicole. These made Nicole more uneasy.
He was staring at her mouth, build more intensively.
He was bemused by his observation: her mouth look smiliar and her height and build look stunningly similar.
Then he called out Nicole and she looked up at him , nervously. He look at her eyes. (similar)

Then he said he came across someone who look like her.
Nicole expression and apprehensiveness, made him feel wierd.
Then lift opened, and Nicole bade farewell and walked out quickly.. Patrick looked at her back. same build

At Patrick's office, he look at Nicole photo , and print it out and draw batwoman on her photo and stare at her photo . High degree of similarness.

When Nicole read email, check property ..and then her official website.
Many agents passed by her desk, staring at her and gossipping about her.
Nicole check comments left by people. One comment make her worried.

It was a video of her buying BDSM stuff at sex shop...

Nicole felt stressed. and left office to visit the sex shop..
Old 17-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice upds TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1