The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

u went all the way to balai, paid 3.1 juta for 3 girls
and got 2 shot out of it?
wow i pray 1 shot per day will be the new standard
playing card games more fun eh?
Old 14-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

09 December - 10 December 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived promptly, changed money and went to villa directly.

There were lots of girls, pretty ones whom I believe are prebook by their customers, so many customers at villa we have decide fast. Glanced at every house and shortlisted a few, end up taking a milf with petite body and nice smile. I asked her the basic services like shower together, BBBJ and she agreed that she does a bloody good job at them.

Next on to BKT and top up card, waited our girls to come.. There was a miscommunication and my girl arrived 2 hours later. Anyway we got back to room and started to break the ice.

Villa 15
D***
Damage: 1M + groceries + 150k meal

Her english was non existent. Off we went to shower, it was individual shower even when we are in the showers together if you know what I mean. On to bed, she does a darn good DFK and love bites around my nipple. I signalled for BBBJ and she declined it saying my dick was too big. My first encounter with such a ridiculous reason. Fine, so I entered her tight pussy, banged her few positions and came my load with her on cowgirl.

Met my friends to jalan and she wanted to tag along. So we went groceries shopping and she volunteering put items in my basket. Paid the bill and could get back 50k change, she threw in few items at the counter so that I dont get a penny back.

Next we went to massage, she did not want to wait and asked for ojek/lunch money. I decided to walk back hotel with her forgoing the massage. Wanna bring her for lunch but she declined. In room I initiated the second shot and she was yabbing in Bahasa like why kongkek again so fast. I responded that its okay and she knew I was annoyed. She gave in but it was plaining banging just to get my shot out. Next she ordered a 150k meal, the meal came to be a beef stew soup with white rice. I paid and went for my massage.

Decided to send her back to villa. She was pleading not to go back and will do her best to make it up. Suddenly she put in effort using google translate to communicate while earlier she kept shunning me away when I asked what she said.

I will not force people in doing what they do not want and told her not to promise when she cant deliver. The mood was spoilt. She said sorry. Off she went with her groceries.

Went for dinner at Silver River and enjoyed my gong gong. Slept the night and did not arrange any massage in the morning due to some personal commitments, left with 11am ferry back to SG.

Its a numbers game, you get good ones and you get bad ones. The stocks are terribly limited especially during the weekends in school holiday months. Better luck next trip!

Last edited by matong36; 14-12-2017 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Greetings
Old 14-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
....... Next she ordered a 150k meal, the meal came to be a beef stew soup with white rice. ........p!
Hi, thanks for the honest fr.
I think she may get commission for the 150k meal.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, thanks for the honest fr.
I think she may get commission for the 150k meal.
Hey sohbuckkong,

Im uncertain about that.

I paid 150k directly to the waiter for room service.

Who knows 😊
Old 14-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

09 December Saturday - 10 December FR

Arrived Harbour Front 0650, no line at the counter, found out 0755 ferry no ticket available at the counter unless you per-booked online; don't want to wait until 1130, so go around Sekupang, final arrived at 1130, took yellow van to Aston check-in, walked to villa around 1230, almost every house empty, only have one and two lady left, CMI, some house empty even no papa or mama, finally found one at second left villa from the entrance, even number.

Her name D. . ., with little whistle teeth smiling to me, chinese mama call her come out, less than 1.5 meter, 24 years old, little belly, no birth mark, never have a baby; B+ boots, can't cover with my hand and firm, not soft and never falling down, big dark nipple; hairy pussy no strange smell; newly coming which mama said, don't believe that, be there already two weeks ago.
She arrived hotel around two, muslim girl, took shower first, came out with fully armed, bra, tee shirt, short pan and underwear, touch and kiss whole body ok with hamming sound, allow fingering tight pussy, eating and fingering her pussy made her came, her whole back body sweating, it's orgasm sign, told her it's my turn for her to do the blowjob, she spits it out when she kissed my dick, vomiting and said don't like to do that. Fucked her with the normal position and she came again, with condom. After first action, shower together and less armed only had a long dress. More friendly feel, arrowing hold the body sleeping together, and touch the breast and inside between the legs, those are my favorites action.

I extended one more day booking, but the feeling for me had dropped down little, less excited and liquid juice. It's time to looking another one.
Old 14-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Can any pm driver contact?
Old 14-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post

Told driver k i want suite in Aston hotel.
Driver K : Why waste money? Cannot
Me : okok normal room.
Driver K : got 60, 70, 75, which one?
Me: 75
Driver: Why waste money?
Me: ....

Not all drivers treat their customer like that.
Next trip I get you a super price for the Suite.
But must travel together.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Next trip I get you a super price for the Suite.
But must travel together.
Steady bro
Old 15-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Tg Balai

thanks to bro chengzc for the trip...

basically my trip FR is the same as bro chengzc, since he was the one that pick me up from the ferry terminal..

my first experience with balai, i would say that it's a fun place if u just wanna go there relax and not think about anything else...

the girl that i got on the first day wasn't that good, but the second day was great.. great body and great gfe.. unfortunately unlike bro cheng, i didnt take any pics so couldn't share...

also gotta thank bro kengng for giving driver k contact, really good and convenient having driver k bring us around.. he's a old bird that knows the whole balai, so everything was really convenient..

once again, thanks so much to bro chengzc who was really friendly and helpful throughout the whole trip.. otherwise i wouldn't have been able to go experience balai either...
Old 15-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
t.......
the girl that i got on the first day wasn't that good, but the second day was great.. great body and great gfe.. unfortunately unlike bro cheng, i didnt ta...
Care to share d 2nd girl villa n name. Tks
Old 15-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi bro soh, I didn't really take note of the villa number.. because I was first trip there so very green...
Old 15-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

basically my trip FR is the same as bro chengzc, since he was the one that pick me up from the ferry terminal..

my first experience with balai, i would say that it's a fun place if u just wanna go there relax and not think about anything else...

the girl that i got on the first day wasn't that good, but the second day was great.. great body and great gfe.. unfortunately unlike bro cheng, i didnt take any pics so couldn't share...

also gotta thank bro kengng for giving driver k contact, really good and convenient having driver k bring us around.. he's a old bird that knows the whole balai, so everything was really convenient..

once again, thanks so much to bro chengzc who was really friendly and helpful throughout the whole trip.. otherwise i wouldn't have been able to go experience balai either...
hi ur girl first day and second day same?
Old 15-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha. Left hand side of long stretch. first few houses
Old 16-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Haha. Left hand side of long stretch. first few houses
Ok thanks.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:

the second day was great.. great body and great gfe.. unfortunately unlike bro cheng, i didnt take any pics so couldn't share...

How much is your girl ? SYT ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1