The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs

1429 an ni

Look 7/10
Body 7/10
Bj 10/10
Fj 8/10
Rtf yes

GND look with soft moans.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Sure, no worries. Just that some girls are so unique looking, you can't think of somebody else who looks like them. Only some resemblance is close enough.
Bro, in future if BG asks u for info on WLs, perhaps u should ask him to do one or more of the following:

1) Huat or rock your personal thread;
2) Up your Rep points;
3) Provide FR on newbies in exchange

Since he loves to set preconditions, we should all play his game just “for the sake of fun!” Agree?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, in future if BG asks u for info on WLs, perhaps u should ask him to do one or more of the following:

2) Up your Rep points;

Since he loves to set preconditions, we should all play his game just “for the sake of fun!” Agree?
Lol! Why you so interested in what I do?
Old 02-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
...betweeen 4 to 5 ..she is not fat ..

Bro,

I think 4 is pushing it but 5 is consider fat...ish.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
For the regular, i don't think it is easy for them to gauge since they have already got used to her behaviour
Bro,

Unless Meng Lu provides bad services/attitude all along, I think even the regulars should be able to tell she is only doing ORD mood services now.

It really is ... bad.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Yuan Yuan is pretty to me. She reminded me of the slim version of 陈玉莲(小龙女)....
Bro,

I recall 陈玉莲 was at most a 3 when she played 小龙女 ... unless you are talking about now ...

Any Bros can advise what size is Yuan Yuan based on chart below?

Last edited by snrlee; 03-05-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This logic seems weird....you end up being exclusive to her but she is not exclusive to you
totally agree....whores are public toilets.....i fuck care them....i fuck them as i want....sometimes i purposely look at the whore cheekily who i fuck before when i find their housemate...Song!
And the funny thing is that when i rtf them again, their service never drops...in fact they up their game plan, swallowing all my cb cum!
Old 02-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shan Shan 1856 FR

1856 Shan Shan FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B with pale brown nipples. Her nipples are VERY sensitive, moans when sucked and licked
Height: 1.58m
Built: Slim and slightly towards the petite side, tender skin, no tummy fat, small tattoo on her left shoulder blade

Shower action: 5/10
Standard, just normal cleaning. Did not smile or show any enthusiasm on her face. No BBBJ offered in the shower (I would turn it down if offered)

Catbath: 5/10
No into this service but tried it anyway. Felt very average to me. Stopped her halfway because I didn't enjoy it.

Kissing/Frenching: 5/10
Did not initiate kisses and did not speak French freely. Only allow lip kisses. I managed to French her when she was high but no tongue fight. Clearly is reluctant in this aspect

CBJ: 5/10
I requested CBJ. Very average or could even be below average by GL standard. Suction power is weak. She seems to dislike the taste of the condom, spitting out her saliva occasionally.

Painting: nil
Allowed but she say better not because her period just over.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy is just nice to me; neither too tight nor too loose. It felt like inserting into a vagina with surround cushioning Best pussy I have had so far, to be honest. She is easily aroused from penetration and is not afraid to show it through her soft moans and facial expressions. A WL that likes sex

Overall thrusting time around 25min in missionary, doggie and ended with cowgirl. Her soft B boobs are very nice to grab on to during doggie Can tell she orgasm a few times during the whole session. Her moans are very pleasant and turned me on. When I changed position, one bad thing is that she displayed annoyance on her face(probably because I took too long to shoot)

Post-sex/GFE: 6/10
Not a very talkative girl, I have to initiate conversations. In fact she admitted that she is an introvert by nature and needs time to open up to clients.

RTF: Generally, I feel that most bros will rate her services low and may not RTF for that matter. She is not the type of WL that is very on, cheerful and spontaneous. At most an average score to most bros. For those bros who are looking for commando service, you can give her a miss.

As for me, I will rtf her once more next week. If our chemistry is better and she shows improvement in the kissing department, then she will become my regular If not, that will be the last time I see her.

Cheers and happy bonking everyone!

Last edited by Pinkyyli69; 02-05-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

2) Up your Rep points;

Haha, that's not my style, bro max.

I will leave the "fun and interesting" stuff to BG. To each his own.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Haha, that's not my style, bro max.

I will leave the "fun and interesting" stuff to BG. To each his own.
Good on you bro.

Glad you can see it's harmless fun that hurts no one
Old 03-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good on you bro.

Glad you can see it's harmless fun that hurts no one
It's very fun to see a points begger lie about not writing FRs anymore.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
1429 an ni

Look 7/10
Body 7/10
Bj 10/10
Fj 8/10
Rtf yes

GND look with soft moans.
1429 is OKT Oolong.
He got An Ni meh?

Or is it new WL?

I think you are referring to 1425 An Ni is it?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shan Shan 1856 FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
1856 Shan Shan FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B with pale brown nipples. Her nipples are VERY sensitive, moans when sucked and licked

As for me, I will rtf her once more next week. If our chemistry is better and she shows improvement in the kissing department, then she will become my regular If not, that will be the last time I see her.

Cheers and happy bonking everyone!
Well done bro.
Nice FR.

For this gal, you need to hit the right spots to get the most out of her.

Not easy though.
Many bros may get offended by her the first time you get her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
1429 is OKT Oolong.
He got An Ni meh?

Or is it new WL?

He has bro. I have not tried her but there were FR on here by ejectjoy and fatty fatt.

I recall seeing her like look not bad.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
1429 is OKT Oolong.
He got An Ni meh?

Or is it new WL?

Yes. She has been around for a long time. Skinny and small tits but quite a good fuck for me.

But she always on leave ........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1