The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Girl: Eva (PRC)
Origin: Ji Lin (northern China)
Height: 1.60m (she told me)
Date of visit: 1 Mar 2011
Got her at Gwee's 2831A.

Was told she is good in service. Please read this with pinch of salt as it is my own opinion.

I did not have a good session with her. She is quite pretty, average boob size, trimmed pubic hair and nice pussy. She is slightly tanned, not dark.

She was friendly and her service was good.

In the shower, she did a good wash and good teasing of my dick from behind. I nearly cummed. I thought I would have a good time later. When I touched her nipple, she told me not to squeeze it and just touch it softly, so I did. She did a quick bbbj in the shower then off to bed.

She told me to lie face down. She did an ok catbath with licking of my ears all the way to my legs, excluding my feet (which I would not want her to do that if she intended to). The I was told to go on doggie and she went under my dick and did a good bbbj. After which, she did a good AR and asked me to turn face up. More good BBBJ and catbath. While she was bbbj, I tried to reach to her pussy ad stoked it. She seem to move her hip in a position that I can't reach it.

I told her to stop as the bbbj was too good and I was afraid I could cum. I asked her to lie down and she said to put on the condom first and I let her do it. Then I licked her titts and she asked me not to suck her nipples as she don't want them to look ugly. So I stopped and went down south to her pussy. I licked her pussy and clit and she was moaning but was moving her hip to avoid more licking from me. Then she told me to stop and said she don't like it. She said I kept lick the same spot. So I stopped and want to fuck her. My dick was soft and she tried to make it hard by stroking it. It got slightly hard and I inserted it into her pussy. I was in missionary position and I pumped slowly. I wanted to french her but she avoided my approach by moving her head to one side. I told her I wanted to kiss her, but she kept her mouth shut and kept moving her head from side to side. I lost my interest and just pumped harder and cummed. I laid down and told her I was upset that she had so much restriction. She said she don't feel right and maybe her period is coming. I thought maybe true. I also think couold be no chemistry.

She is still friendly. I think her service is good and suitable for those who just want to be serviced by her all the way and not servicing her. I am not his type and I would the girl to respond and want me to service her too. So she is not suitable for me, but does not mean she is not suitable for all.

Ratings (in my opinion):
Look: 6.5/10 (quite pretty)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (average and nice protruding nipples)
Body: 6.5/10 (average but not fat, not plump)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (trimmed and nice pussy lips)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good and almost made me cum for 2 occasions)
AR: 6.5/10 (not bad)
FJ: 6/10 (cos I could not french and seemed machanical)
Overall: 6.5/10 (she is good in service for those who want to be king)

Cheers!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Xiao Wei 2831A

I first saw her at 1651 some time ago. The okt called her for another customer but I made a mental note of her because I thought she is damn pretty (viz. to me, that is). Funny thing is that I have never seen a FR on her. Anyway, 2 days ago I asked for her at 1651. Here's my short FR on her.

Face : Very pretty looking. Her eyes are her best features. Does not look like a working girl at all. She came without any makeup and apologised for it. But I told her she looks perfectly fine. Got natural beauty, so no need for makeup. 8/10

Body: Slim, average height. Very fair, of course. 7/10

Boobs : Between A and B with light brown nips. Just nice for 1 handful. 7/10

Pussy : Small but natural bush. Rather big flaps, so not the kind I like. But she is so tight !

Frenching : Nope. Anyway, very rare to find a pretty china girl who will french.

BBBJ : Not bad but nothing special. 6/10

Painting : She seems to love it, so I gave her as much as she wanted.

AR : Not my thing. Never asked, never got.

FJ : Natural wetness, so no need for KY. I let her start with cowgirl. Yup, could feel the tight squeeze as my little bro penetrated up her love hole. Did different positions, then changed to doggie for the grand fireworks. Shiok ! 8.5/10

RTF : In principle, no reason not to. But I have such a long target list.

I read & benefit from other people’s FRs. So, only fair I contribute once in a while.

Happy bonking !
Old 02-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Thormoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ling Zhi of L16H49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Well, I finally decided to check out this girl today since Bro Romy seemed so excited by her. First of all, yes it’s confirmed that Ling Zhi does belong to L16H49. Here’s my feedback but please remember that individual views are subjective :

Name : Ling Zhi

Face : To be honest, I wouldn’t give her a second glance if I met her in the street. She has a roundish face, quite cute but far from being a head-turner. (Grade : 5/10)

Body : Typical china girl complexion. No tattooes. I certainly did not see any black toenails. Body frame is quite big, actually that was the first thing that caught my attention. Maybe that’s because I was expecting someone with a slim hourglass figure. But please don’t misunderstand, she is not fat at all, just big boned – peasant stock written all over. (Grade : 5/10)

Boobs : Somewhere between an A and a B. Doesn’t like you to suckle them, so just a bit of Licking. (Grade : 5/10)

Pussy : Hair neatly trimmed into a triangular patch. Looks fresh, pinkish, low mileage. Pretty tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Yes, no problem but seems mechanical. Anyway to be fair, I am not her boyfriend. So, no grading.

Catbath : Seems to focus (stuck like an octopus) on my right nipple. Had to gently push her downwards to where my little bro is waiting. She likes to HJ me while doing catbath. I must say it’s damn stimulating. In fact, too stimulating. So twice I had to stop her before the game ends prematurely. (Grade : 5/10)

BBBJ : Must say it’s very good and quite long. (Grade : 8/10)

Painting : Yup, no problem. Did her from the side of the bed and in 69 position. (Grade : 8/10)

FJ : We were doing 69 when I handed her my Okamoto 002. So, she sat on my tummy and capped me. She applied a bit of KY then I asked her to do cowgirl. Yes, this girl is tight alright. Can really feel her vagina muscles griping my little bro. We went on to do 5 or 6 positions. Finally fired off in missionary. Almost immediately, she went to shower alone - no hugs for the poor guy recovering from the exertion. She lost 1 point for that. (Grade : 7/10)

GFE : This girl doesn’t interact much although we both spoke in mandarin. Anway, we finished early in 45 minutes because there wasn’t much else to say or do.

Damage : $150/1/1.
Just saw this post by Bro2guards, i can say your review is quite accurate as i have posted one a few days ago about her. However she does have a tattoo!!

Seems to me the girl has lost the drive or getting too loved by other brothers!! Service dropped alot compared to a few months back that i had her. The timing is about there, 30 to 45 mins. Due to the last round, i really dont think i will ask for her again.

Like what Bro 2Guard says, individual views are subjective, so maybe other bros might feel differently

Wish now the girls are still more service-oriented. New girls should be coming soon. Hope for the best.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desparateman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone share if there is 150Cats can ass fJ? Thanks.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Woot Woot^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Name: Mei Si (No. 8)

Looks: 8/10 - not syt at all, more of the vixen sultry type of look, damn fucking good to fuck... very CFM looks. Overall really nice features, really luscious pouty lips. I really like her hair, especially when fucking her.

Body: 8/10 - well proportioned. Porcelain like skin and oooohhhh soooo smooth and soft! Imagine as you caress her back all the way to her ass... so damn fucking smooth.

Boobs: 7/10 - B cup, fairly firm. Nice light brown-reddish nipples. Small eraser like nipples that are really sensitive.

Ar: Didn't opt for Ar or catbath, i'm not into it.

BBBJ: 6.5/10 but i was capped. So i think BBBJ would have been better. I nearly unloaded.

FJ: 9/10 She rides well and adapts well to the situation. We started off with hot passionate fucking... so that sultry pouty look made me damn high. During missionary, she would toss her head side ways and bite her lower lip, and at times roll her eye back, i knew she was cumming as she would lift herself up and pound back and grind EVEN WHILE WE WERE IN MISSIONARY POSITION! I flip her around and pounded her doggie style and unloaded round 1. We had a ciggy and then she took out her iphone to show me her games..... after a 10mins break, i told he can continue to play games while i 'played her'... so i suck and fondled with her breasts while slowly massaging her clit.... soon she was all wet, i capped myself and went for round 2. We started in scissors position and i unloaded in missionary.

GFE: 9/10 - i think this was just chemistry or either damn good sales tactic lol. We had alot of small talk.

RTF: Definitely.... damn, writing this FR makes me horny all over again.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

From all the FRs,
Seems to be a good idea to go to 2831 and check out the girls there.
I also saw a very chio girl from that house but forgotten her name, when I was at Lor 16.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i looking for good msia with nice breast..any recommendation...??
Old 04-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Girl: Xin Xin (PRC)
Homebase: 2831A (Gwee's)
Hometown: Guang Xi
Date of Visit: 3 Mar 2011 (Thurs)

Brought my friend along, and was his virgin trip to GL (but not his virgin trip to commercial sex). I asked for few names but either period or got to wait long long. Asked for Xin Xin and got to wait for one session as she just gone up with a client. While waiting, saw few girls like Jin Sa (Sands), Jessie, Eva, Apple, Xiao Bu Dian, Dan Dan, etc. My friend got attracted to Dan Dan, so he got her.

After Xin Xin came down, she signed in again and I went up to the room with her. She is just like Maggie (former Malaysian) from former 2034A (Gwee's old house). She looks pleasant and friendly.

In the room, we stripped by ourselves and chatted while getting to the shower. She held my arm and led me to the shower. The shower was good, and she did a nice stroke of my awakening dick from behind. She also did a short bbbj.

After shower, went on the bed and laid face up. I asked her whether I should face down or up. She asked for my expectation. I told her I want passionate lovemaking and not commando. She said ok and she laid on me and started soft catbath on my nipples and nice frenching. It was good, I like. She smiled as we kissed, just like lovers. Then she went south and bbbj me. It was good and got my dick real hard. After a while, she looked at me and smiled, and I told her to lie down.

She laid down smiling and didn't know what to expect from me. I kissed her lips again, and then licked her nipples. She jumped and moan loudly. She got very high and said that my tongue really got her high. I went down south and took a good look at her pussy. Nice trimmed bush and lips. I spread open and she was like excited and waiting for me to lick it. I licked it and she jumped again. Her moan was loud. She was wriggling her hip and she was high. After a while, she said she want to make love. She was high and panting already. She put on the condom and guided my hard dick to her pussy hole. I rubbed my dick on her pussy and she was excited. I slowly inserted my dick and she gasped and her eyes stared at me in estacy. We frenched passionately, and I pumped her slowly. She was moaning so loudly, and I wonder if anyone could hear her from outside the room. I changed to sideway and pumped and she moan moan moan. Then changed to doggie and I pumped her slowly and torturing her. She was like screaming, and grabbing the pillow hard. Could see her face all red. Her eyes staring at me through the mirror in front. I pumped harder and faster and she was really screaming. Then I finally cummed and she collasped flat on the bed with her butt still arched up. She giggled and said she was shagged. I slowly pulled out the dick and then she took out the condom and threw it away. We laid and hugging each other chatting about everything. She looked pretty with her hair let down. The rest was sop.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Look: 6.5/10 (pleasant girl-next-door)
Body: 7/10 (small framed like ex Maggie, ex Chilli Padi)
Skin: Smooth and fair.
Height: about 1.55m
Boobs: 6.5/10 (real, nice slight pink nipples and about 32B)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (trimmed bush, nice lips)
Butt: not so flat, average.
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR: did not do (I don't mind)
FJ: Responsive, loud moans, sensitive.
Frenching: Yes (maybe chemistry)

Overall: Good session

Cheers!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dan Dan have a blur and pleasant look, I think your friend like blur blur girl . But in the room dun think she is as "Blur" as she looks lol.

For Xin Xin her Service and attitude is always top notch, you can really feel her passion when making love with you, her blushing can really turn people on hehe.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lexham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this Dan Dan slim with very fair complexion? And where is her homebase? Cos I know a Dan Dan from 1651 and seems like there's probably more than one Dan Dan around.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexham View Post
Is this Dan Dan slim with very fair complexion? And where is her homebase? Cos I know a Dan Dan from 1651 and seems like there's probably more than one Dan Dan around.
huh got 2 Dan Dan?
I though only 1651 Dan Dan only.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

The Dan Dan that my friend got is very pretty and nice figure and not more than 1.6m tall. She is from 2831B.

However, my friend, having quite similar expectation like me (i.e. passionate love making) is not suitable for him. She has restrictions like no kissing, no licking of nipples and fingering. Can lick pussy though. So my friend sian half.

Cheers!
Old 06-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Girl: Irene (PRC)
Homebase: 1608
Home Town: Guang Dong (Teochew girl)
Date of visit: 4 Mar 2011 (Fri)
Got her at Gwee's place 2831A.

I have been wanting to get her cos of her renown squirts.

She is tall at 1.68m. Pretty face and she reminds me of Song Yi Fei of MediaCorp.

Fair and slight plump on her thighs and butt. Her service is quite commando. She came in the room and started rubbing her body on mine with her clothes still on. Grabbed my dick and chatted with me. Then she stripped me naked and hung my clothes.

In the shower, she was aggressive. Pushed me to the wall with my hands up and rubbed her boobs on my chest, hands playing my dick, and then used her groin to rub my dick. Then she turned me around to face the wall and did the same. She went down and bbbj with hot water.

On the bed, she did a variety of catbath, licking armpits, and rubbing her boobs on my chest and dick. Then nice bbbj. She has good eye contact all these while. Turned me to face down the bed and did the same with her boobs and licking. She also rubbed her pussy on my butt.

After that, she asked me to assume doggie position and she laid down to bbbj me. Then she put on the condom and I told her to lie down first. I licked her nipples and she moaned softly. Then I move down to her pussy. She was waiting for me there. I licked it and she was moaning. She also spread her pussy hole wider for me. She was moving her hip up and down to allow me to lick better. Can feel her juice is flowing out.

Then she asked me to fuck her. I inserted my dick into her pussy and she gasped. I tried to kiss her and avoided. I told her I want to kiss her and she opened her mouth and we frenched. I pumped her slowly and she slapped my butt and asked me to fuck her hard. She want it hard so that she can cum. I was reluctant as I would cum easily. She grabbed my butt hard and pressed it down and begged me to fuck her hard. I obliged and began to pump harder. She liked it and moan louder. I pumped faster and harder and I could feel I was cumming. I finally cummed with a hard jerk and she also jerked and moaned loudly. Then I felt a warm gush of liquid gushed on my groin. Wow, never seen this before. I took out my dick and saw her thighs all wet and the towel below also wet. She said she can only cum if the guy fuck her hard.

The rest was sop.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Look: 7/10 (pretty with mice long hair)
Body: 6.5/10 (fair skin)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice soft boobs and slight pink nipples, about 32B)
Pussy: trimmed pubic hair and fantastic wet pussy and squirt.
Height: 1.68m
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR: None (ok for me)
FJ: 7.5/10 (squrting effect but I had to fuck hard which made me cum too soon)

Overall good session.

Cheers!
Old 06-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lexham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
The Dan Dan that my friend got is very pretty and nice figure and not more than 1.6m tall. She is ..

Cheers!
Thanks for your info!
Think this DAN DAN from 2831b is the next one on my list!
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
She has restrictions like no kissing, no licking of nipples and fingering. Can lick pussy though.

Wah bro...this is to say that she is no selling her heart,soul n body and strictly pussy for sale only lor...

I think she must be very beautiful to do that to customer...

Must drop by to look see look see...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1