The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bei Bei at 1667

Wanted to try BeiBei after reading many good FR on her.

GL 16-67 (Cat 150) Room condition is fairly old and small.

Looks: 8/10
Cute looking and sweet, Ht is abt 157

Body: 8/10
Boobs is 32C real deal. Small fair nipples. Slim body with enough meat on her ass for a good doggie.

BBBJ: 9/10
Nice sensual and power sucking. Good stamina on her bj. she blow me a good 10mins before i CIM.
After cumming she will continue to suck me dry.

FJ: 9/10
Hole is tight. Very accommodating. A good rocker. Fairly pink pussy.

Massage: 7/10
She will offer to massage her after the fj. Not her strong point, but passable.

Attitude: 10/10
Hard-working, smiles throughout. Top-notch service that why i book her for 2 hours.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This could be my 20th visit for her.
After trying few other OCT girls, I decided to RTF her again, she is just the type I prefer.
Good service, good attitude, soft spoken and gentle. At about 1.58 m tall, she has a sexy body with smooth and fair skin.
She has beautiful perky C cup with pink nipples, she allows sucking, licking of her breast and nipples all over.
Her BJ is skillful, and she can give non-stop BJ (most of the time I almost CIM if I didn't stop her). Usually after BJ, she moves her body to the side, sucking my nipples and at the same time lightly rubbing my bro with her fingers, and also allowing my hands to reach out to her other parts of body. My two hands go all over her body, the breast, nipples...etc.
When this is done, she will place the two legs over my head, with the V right above my lips.

When my term to work, I suck and lick her all over the body, she has never stopped me.

She has never complaint when I turn her all over in 1001 sex positions, I usually start from the front, first with her legs up sky high, then bend her leg side way with one up one down, then follow by pressing her two legs over her shoulder.
I also drag her to the bed side, with me standing and pumping.

She often moans softly, "waser, waser.....turn her head side way when she got tun on", and I can few her discharge when the condom got lubricated by her juicy milky discharge. She enjoys getting pump, and can cum few times in a single session. Each time when I pull out my bro half way during action, I could see the milky juice all over the outside of the condom, and also dripping down in between the gap of her V, all the way down to the ass area.

I usually do the last position with her ridding me. She is about the best I have even experienced in doing this style. She usually inserts my little bro with just about one inch deep penetration, with her backside moving gently up and down, using her V lips to rub and stroke my little bro around the head area. I always end up bursting out in less than 50 of her sensational strokes.

She always serves me a full 60 mins, never short cut. If I am done before the time is up, she willingly offers body massage.

Last edited by Bruce3563; 01-02-2018 at 05:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

there is another thread on another girl Anni in the same house. For those who tried Bei Bei have oso tried Anni before? Who is better?
Old 09-02-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seems like this beibei must be damn power. got bro open a forum specially for her. she got bros club???
Old 09-02-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rockgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is this house able to do $80/30min
Old 09-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I regretted writing about her here. Now she has Long queue frequently. I have to wait, some bros always book her for 2 hours. Not sure if I should delette this title.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Got her today again, Wednesday her last day before her CNY break. She has improved her riding and stroking style, I requested her to give me some slow and highly pressurized deep grip, and she did it well. Very cooperative.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Have her again, she will be having a long CNY break after Wednesday.

As usual, she give me a good ride, this time I asked for slow and deep strokes, she did it well. Very cooperative girl, she never rejected any request, other than frenching.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
I regretted writing about her here. Now she has Long queue frequently. I have to wait, some bros always book her for 2 hours. Not sure if I should delette this title.
hmmm .. you say you regret and yet you continue to write
Old 15-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
hmmm .. you say you regret and yet you continue to write
It's obvious who he is working for
Old 15-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's obvious who he is working for
Actually Bei Bei don’t promote biz also good
I have been unable to get Bei Bei recently
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Actually Bei Bei don’t promote biz also good
I have been unable to get Bei Bei recently
I agree. She’s one of the rare busty gems with good service.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good one to try next given the lack of pretty girls in Geylang these days.
Old 21-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
After 20th rtf, you still couldn’t French kiss her, could you?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Yes, she only allows kissing. I don’t like frenching too. So no issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1