The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Hey guys. What's up? Is everyone in some deep sleep?
Someone came back from a long hiatus
Old 18-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
yo tauke! how's married life lo bro?
How u keeping up Bro Scorpio....cheong scene has many more and by now professional cheongsters... how's the scene like lately/?
Old 19-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
gold4knigt is a Helpful and Caring Samstergold4knigt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for any FL willing to do photoshoots. Just purely artistic and erotic nude. Please PM me their contacts. Thanks!
Old 19-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren999 View Post
For this spot, just one advice, don't try Xin Yue! Only 3 letter word to describe her... Fat. (Well, unless you like meat meat) But overall her service is ok, just, I think for the value of money, they have better stocks.
U mean she is baby fat or not kind of slim, if very fat i think we better skip her.
Old 20-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
U mean she is baby fat or not kind of slim, if very fat i think we better skip her.
Heavy, not slim
Old 21-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heavy, not slim
Damn ... i cant imagine what will happen if let her do cow girl...
Old 21-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
Damn ... i cant imagine what will happen if let her do cow girl...
Cow girl is still acceptable, doggy style is worse, you have to hold her spare tyre and the whole view is not nice...
Old 21-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cow girl is still acceptable, doggy style is worse, you have to hold her spare tyre and the whole view is not nice...
I think her spare tyre will hit her breast hardly.....
Old 21-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey daren and stimman, any girls to recommend for this port? they dont have many choices for island, all pretty girls at butterworth
Old 21-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrin View Post
hey daren and stimman, any girls to recommend for this port? they dont have many choices for island, all pretty girls at butterworth
Exactly, that's why I just came back from Ixxxx hotel. I didn't make any reservation, just called and went to see my luck. The OKT recommended Ting Ting. My first impression after door opened, wow! Young and fresh! It's like the teenager girl next door and you really can see her face and skin are very smooth. So, I took her.

First question from her, you want to bathe yourself or I help you? Hahaha, I told her I took bath before here, so asked her to simply wash for me will do. Once i finished my sentence, she immediately took off her cloth and "seriously" want to bathe me. Very cute! Nothing happened during pom-pom time, so skip to action time.

She asked me to sleep on the bed. I thought she is going to perform oral. Mana tahu, she used her hand and started to stroke to make my brother hard~~ after that, she took out the rubber and put it on. I thought oh she preferred oral with rubber on, mana tahu again, she asked me to do her from top! Hahaha, later only I found out from OKT this is her first time in this business. But I really like that feeling~ shy shy, fresh fresh,, innocent!

I fucked her from all positions. I like her smell, fresh shampoo smell! ANSI like to kiss her face, neck and shoulder, very smooth and clean! She started to moan and in orgasm when I'm at the top position while using finger to rub the top of her pussy. You can feel the difference in her body when getting high.

Ok, am writing too long. The summary:
Name: Ting Ting
Look: 8/10 not the stunning pretty type, but the teenager look, I like it!
Boobs: 8/10 about B with pink nipples
Gfe: 6/10 she is too shy and inexperience
Freshness (shy feeling, first timer, teenager/girl next door): 10/10
FK: well, I normall won't kiss, but I kiss her face and body this time, too yummy!
Oral: 0/10 haha, no loh...
FJ: 8/10, not skillful as others but this is exactly what I like, like a virgin~
Skin: 9/10, smooth
Body: 7/10, cute girl type
Damage: 200
WIR: YES!!! I'm thinking to bring her out for overnight.

Btw, dear brothers, pls up me if you like this FR. Need more points to re-gain my power. Thanks ya.

Oh, the provider.. LV. Senior may pm me for contact.
Old 21-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Additional note, if you look at the photo in wechat by the OKT, I don't think that's her. But trust me, you won't regret to try her, although no ice-cream.

Quote:
Exactly, that's why I just came back from Ixxxx hotel. I didn't make any reservation, just called and went to see my luck. The OKT recommended Ting Ting. My first impression after door opened, wow! Young and fresh! It's like the teenager girl next door and you really can see her face and skin are very smooth. So, I took her.

First question from her, you want to bathe yourself or I help you? Hahaha, I told her I took bath before here, so asked her to simply wash for me will do. Once i finished my sentence, she immediately took off her cloth and "seriously" want to bathe me. Very cute! Nothing happened during pom-pom time, so skip to action time.

She asked me to sleep on the bed. I thought she is going to perform oral. Mana tahu, she used her hand and started to stroke to make my brother hard~~ after that, she took out the rubber and put it on. I thought oh she preferred oral with rubber on, mana tahu again, she asked me to do her from top! Hahaha, later only I found out from OKT this is her first time in this business. But I really like that feeling~ shy shy, fresh fresh,, innocent!

I fucked her from all positions. I like her smell, fresh shampoo smell! ANSI like to kiss her face, neck and shoulder, very smooth and clean! She started to moan and in orgasm when I'm at the top position while using finger to rub the top of her pussy. You can feel the difference in her body when getting high.

Ok, am writing too long. The summary:
Name: Ting Ting
Look: 8/10 not the stunning pretty type, but the teenager look, I like it!
Boobs: 8/10 about B with pink nipples
Gfe: 6/10 she is too shy and inexperience
Freshness (shy feeling, first timer, teenager/girl next door): 10/10
FK: well, I normall won't kiss, but I kiss her face and body this time, too yummy!
Oral: 0/10 haha, no loh...
FJ: 8/10, not skillful as others but this is exactly what I like, like a virgin~
Skin: 9/10, smooth
Body: 7/10, cute girl type
Damage: 200
WIR: YES!!! I'm thinking to bring her out for overnight.

Btw, dear brothers, pls up me if you like this FR. Need more points to re-gain my power. Thanks ya.

Oh, the provider.. LV. Senior may pm me for contact.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gud to c that this thread is alive again!
Old 23-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread is quite slow, need more FRs from seniors. i hear that lately wind quite strong, is it safe to find girls at hotels? i'm definitely avoiding bars and mps for the time being
Old 24-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Hardcoreman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi all cheong kakis here, I'm new in this forum but was active in WSG and ISG. Going to share my previous experience and benefit as a regular to a ML...lol

1) Angel (ex-Cititel No.12)
So as u all knw she ald quit for years but hey.. she is one of the best if u've tried her before a real ang pai in Cititel then. I was her regular and visited her once a month at least and normally will book her at ard 12pm and I always was her 1st customer as I hate to get her after she served others. Freshness of the day is my priority. Regular session normally will start with a long FK as soon as she enters the room. Really feel like GF. Sometimes our FK will continue until both strip naked and straight to the point but most of the time I'd stop her for real massage and the rest are SOP. Taken her out for meals few times and she is a real chatty and friendly person. Told me about her family background and stuffs in A.Star. Took her for overnight few times also. Experience taking her overnight is one of the best I've experienced. Totally feel like GF as she really treated me like king. She allows me to do whatever style I could hv imagined which I really dun think I'll get this feeling anymore. Too bad she quit and heard she followed a guy to be his mistress. She changed her hp no. and eversince didn't manage to contact her anymore. As I said I quit cheong scene for few years now and if any bros here happen to knw her whearabouts pls pm me, thx in adv. Just missing here as I'm typing...ouch! So what I get : Superb GFE 20/10

2) Chen Xia (Summit Hotel No. 512)
This is PRC MILF and I think she is in her 40's by now. I'm her regular since 2007 until now. She left Msia for about 2 years before she returned in 2011 and she is here now. Look wise she is the typical PRC face and one won't be interested on her but what makes me return and stick with her for so many years is her quality of service. Her massage is real strong and I really love her soft hands. As for FJ, she gives me the best and the best only for me which is anal and raw . Dun mind to ask her as this is her special only for me (I dunno can believe or not) hehe... Like the above 2, this MILF really let me try whatever style I could imagine from JAV. Since I'm her regular and loyal to her for so long, on and off she will reject my $$ and sometimes only take half of it. Downpoint is she has gained weight a lot and is quite plump now compared to last time. Spare tyre is visible and I also suspect she is suffering skin rashes as what I noticed and confessed by her. STD? I dunno.
So what I get : Superb GFE, free service and discount only for me......

So, this is my opening presentation to share on my come back tour...lol... more to come when my engine finally heats up! Will share about my sexperience in Indonesia and KL as well since I am also regular there.
Stay tune.... hope u all support me.... peace I'm out!
Old 25-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wind indeed very strong in Penang. Cheongsters, just be cautious. Few ports kena raid oredi over the weekend, cop play undercover.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1