The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
You say youself one ah. Your recommendations may include WLs who may already gone back for 2 months. Stupid fuck.
It is not on purpose. I can’t be checking every day if the WL is still around.

Which WL did I share that went back two months ago?
Old 02-02-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Maxy, I waiting for your juicy FR on JJ (#5) and perhaps YY (#2) also if you would like to share your sexperience.
Jokey bro, Yuan Yuan’s FR was penned sometime ago ... Here you go ...

https://samsforum.com/showt...=#post16774946

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-02-2018, 08:51 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. That’s why I also don’t write FR these days. Just like you, share top girls will do.
You don't write FRs anymore because the OKTs cut you loose and you can't afford to pay for WLs yourself. To show your usefulness to the OKTs who gave you the sack, you compile useless lists. YOU were the fucker who used to write the most idiotic and exaggerated FRs.

There is only one fucker in this forum who has shit to contribute on WLs but has lots to say about OKTs and how they should run their business. Are you gay you like to talk about guys so much?

2831A raise price also got your problem? Who the fuck hired you as a consultant? Look around. Most people see the product first and then decide if they want or not, that's all. Willing buyer, willing seller. Not within your budget what is there to comment? They can set the price at $300, it doesn't matter. As a punter, all you have to so is decide to call or not.

You never see, never call but you talk so much. ONLY if you order then you comment worth it or not. You never even call you write one fucking long essay. Cheebye you no money than just fuck off lah.

Get this into your fucking head. If you want premium services, PAY FOR IT instead of bitching non-stop online. Go order Korean FL for $500. Why didn't you? Cannot afford, right? There is PLENTY of choices available. Go KTV throw $2000. Go Orchard Towers or Hyatt hotel throw $300. Or fly to Bangkok over the weekend. You can only afford $80, this IS the standard. For fuck you come online kaopeh when this is all you afford? You want Vegas OKT I intro you. His service premium. You got money? For over 30 years price is stuck at $150. You got brain or not?

And by the way fucker, when I supported giving gifts to WLs, you made insinuations that somehow OKTs will benefit. Let me break it down to you. First of all, learn the meaning of TIP. It is DIRECT payment to the WL, the OKT doesn't get a cent. Second, all OKTs don't like you to buaya their WL. They rather their WLs don't get too close to their customers and that you spent your money on extending the hour. Fucking idiot.

You claim to start a thread "for fun". So free ah? You wanted to show that got people look at your posts. BUT it backfired. Whether for fun or for real, what it shows FOR REAL is that your points are STAGNANT. In fact, your points even went down, and nobody gives a fuck what you post. Can you take a hint?

You don't want to post FR is your fucking business. A lot of people don't post. End of story. Don't want to post then just don't post! But unlike the majority, you must explain why you don't post la and comment on people who post. Fucking nut. Nobody force you to post FR and nobody ask you why you don't post. Just fuck off?

Post 1856 WL FR instead of talking so much cock la. You say so good. So smart at doing business, go open a brothel la! Why? No money ah? All of us would love to have another option. When you opening shop? Come, let us know.

Last edited by 123hu; 02-02-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think we’ve always been caring and sharing.

Just that some people get unhappy at others’ style of sharing, and also some people can’t take it when their FR kena commented on.

I feel true care and share is when we can exchange opinions on Geylang girls, the houses, and etc without getting too personal, abusive or going on some vendetta just because you don’t like another person’s style of posting.

And all FRs are open to be questioned. No one is obliged to answer but be prepared for some comments just to clarify certain points I guess.

No harm or offense meant. We all should have the same aim in making Geylang a happy experience for all customers who are using this forum to search for the best and most genuine recommendations on girls to unload some sperm into.

Cheers to genuine caring and sharing.

Just ignore the trolls, clones, negative comments.
Can’t be bothered waste time reading such comments
Just concentrate on FRs , top lists from esteemed seniors.

Cheers!

😊
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-02-2018, 09:15 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Just ignore the trolls, clones, negative comments.
Can’t be bothered waste time reading such comments
Just concentrate on FRs , top lists from esteemed seniors.

Cheers!

😊
Birds of the same feather flock together. Ask people to write FR but supportive of the one idiot who writes anything but FRs. Jokes.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
You really had a poor taste, yang yang also can be qualified in your listing.
Since someone insist that I am a policeman I have to come and do this.

Wah, one man meat is another man poison leh. Avoid personal attack to insinuate more arguments. Maybe a comment like below is more friendly:

“I personally don’t find Yang Yang attractive, and will never be in my top 5 list at all.”

It is proven that super senior cheongsters favourite s might deter. See Bro Omnia, joker and unfit too 5.

Honestly I saw yang yang before and find her looks ordinary, only with a slight glimpse of looking like Pan HuiRu 10%. She is not my taste too
Old 02-02-2018, 09:17 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Wah, one man meat is another man poison leh. Avoid personal attack to insinuate more arguments. Maybe a comment like below is more friendly:

“I personally don’t find Yang Yang attractive, and will never be in my top 5 list at all.”

It is proven that super senior cheongsters favourite s might deter. See Bro Omnia, joker and unfit too 5.

Honestly I saw yang yang before and find her looks ordinary, only with a slight glimpse of looking like Pan HuiRu 10%. She is not my taste too
Good job Mr Policeman. Agree to each his own. Please police the other fella who still got no FR. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Birds of the same feather flock together. Ask people to write FR but supportive of the one idiot who writes anything but FRs. Jokes.
https://samsforum.com/showthrea...602621&page=86

You can gather them all in this thread and shoot them all if you want. Try not to fight in this thread too
Old 02-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro,

U are so nice to bother replying to trolls/ clones.
I simply ignore such postings.

Top 5 faves do not equate to top 5 most beautiful.
Sometimes looks play a secondary role when the chemistry with the gal overrides our perception eg departed 1606 CC, 2060 Xiao Ai also not as pretty compared to some other top gals.

No doubt Yang Yang looks so-so, but her services and sex stamina good for a newbie.
Pardon me for speaking out on Yang Yang; and I must highlight that I’m not a promoter for 1649, just that recently they happened to hit a good patch like previously 1803 princess era with good selection of gals.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

My own humble top 5 girls
(my rating is more based on feel, chemistry with me. Lesser on boobs, commando service although they are good to have, haha etc)
1606 Menglu
1606A Xiao Yun
1654A Jia Jia
1649 Yuan Yuan
2831A Qian Qian
Old 02-02-2018, 09:35 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

U are so nice to bother replying to trolls/ clones.
I simply ignore such postings.
You can ignore whatever you like and call whatever names. It won't change the fact that you're a prick who called for FRs BUT support the one who writes anything but FRs. An idiot who can't make up his mind if he wants FRs or not. It's like calling for world peace and supporting ISIS.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
https://samsforum.com/showthrea...602621&page=86

You can gather them all in this thread and shoot them all if you want. Try not to fight in this thread too
I was responding to a post if you didn't notice.

Sure. My next post will be an FR.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That’s the reason I don’t write

Because I also don’t know how to write

I only know how to fuck

Share Top girls ok

But I think PM safer than open FR

No argument no war

Just make love
Wah senior senior share share FR la, for benefit of all of us
Then got PM also never include me?
Old 02-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Wah senior senior share share FR la, for benefit of all of us
Then got PM also never include me?
Just sign up mailing list and it will be right into your mailbox
Old 25-02-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

I hope all bros had a great CNY
Just want to capture my pre and post CNY bonks
Pre CNY
Yuan Yuan - she is now my fav rtf on my list, her looks suits me well and got chemistry
Xiao Yun - she is a close second. Going on to stay 2nd half of this year I intend to keep rtf her
Yezi - she is hard to get but I managed a slot. She is friendly pretty and my kind

Post CNY
Quite a few fav on menses leave
AnAn - went to try nana but away so anyhow take one that looks good to me. Sop services no french no paint, I just think this house customers no need such svc. She kept saying they don’t need to do so much service but still got customers
Xiao Xiao - surprised she is free. She is really good, chatty and a great bonk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1