The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

those who have tried AJ, do the girls clear their rectum of shit at the beginning of the day? anyone fuck with shit coming out ?
Old 21-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
those who have tried AJ, do the girls clear their rectum of shit at the beginning of the day? anyone fuck with shit coming out ?
Depends on the girl. Some girls who do AJ regularly would clear their rectum and some do not. I had experienced AJ with girls that was great with no smell or sign of shit from the girl and I had negative experience with some shit stuck on the condom and also some bad smell. I think the problem is that there are girls who allow AJ but do not know how to do a self-enema to clean themselves. Nobody taught them.

AJ lovers will know about the ups and downs of anal sex. It comes with the territory.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Horrible fart
Most even can not not last 30second
Old 22-03-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Suddenly so interested.... you wanna become anal convert?
Old 22-03-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

AJ lovers will know about the ups and downs of anal sex. It comes with the territory.
Love the pun ;-)

Fan of SBF ever since landing in Sg
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 22-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Lol i would normally ask first if she pooped already earlier? If havent then i would take a rain check.

Alternatively, would inform her before i come (ie the day before).

Having said that yea i kena once while playing her a-hole, lucky i used condom on my finger, lol.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, anyone know the opening hours of JM14?
Old 24-03-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Hi bros, anyone know the opening hours of JM14?
Mate, if I need a release, I pop in around 1130 so I can get first pick. I rather wait 30 mins for as 1st customer than get sloppy seconds and still wait 30 mins.

Tip - Always get 2 sessions.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 24-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Lol...2 session is where the magic starts
Old 24-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks should be good but service must be excellent, else go to places like 2036 and pay 150$ for just looks and average service

L8H45 G1 G93 and G45 one of the best in whole area

G1 : best for tall girls 170 cm , Gfe , Aj , painting, frenching excellent bbbj and cim, fj doggy , big but enhanced boobs

G93: best for skinny chinese looks cute girls with best licking and bbbj

G45 : best for fj , b2b and special services 🤣😂😆

G81: for natural big boobs and dark complexion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmo007 View Post
L45H45 g 1 45 93 one of the best in whole Geylang
G01 tall 170 cm boobs big but enhanced best gfe bbbj aj cim
G45 short hieght enhanced boobs b2b bbbj fj
G93 cute skinny natural short boobs best bbbj and sucking
G81 natural big boobs bbbj fj
Old 25-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here want to share with me their experiences with cute girls in WH14?
Old 27-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

My footsteps brought me back to 1818 today....in the tank was 6 girls, g3 and g8 caught my attention.

G3 looks fair and quite chio....i wanted to pick her but another person took her first....so probably next time then try her

G8 on closer look resembles $$$$$q abit, if $$$$$q is 8/10 for looks then g8 is probably 5.5/10 , she can easily score higher on the looks department with better makeup.

Went up the stairs with her, was tempted to start attacking her bum but behaved myself until we reached the room. After stripping our clothes i was pleasantly surprised to discover her naked body.....Slim, natural B+ / C cups with slight sag and a nice curvy bum. She also has a full back tattoo of a fish

In the shower we had some soapy action and she really clean me from chest to toe, accompanied by the occasional rubba rubba.

In bed she spent quite some time licking my chest, followed by a bbbj that i can only describe as below average and can feel abit of teeth. She did put in effort to deep throat but seriously lack suction.

Fast forward the boring bbbj and straight to sex, she deep french with me that really turn on the mood for love making. Also her tongue is very long and i thought my mouth was being invaded by a tentacle monster. If she use her tongue to do Deep AR i think can go to heaven liao.

Sex was good with deep tentacle frenching and i pounded away in missionary but how could i forget her juicy ass, so after frenching her until shoik, i switched her to doggy and wow, im not sure what happened... her doggy went on high gear and i had no escape, she was the 1 fucking me back there, her bouncy ass kept pushing my dick in and out of her pussy and worked my dick like a juicer. I matched her speed and pounded away because i know i have big problems cumming with a condom. If i miss this opportunity maybe i might turn soft and have to settle for a stupid hj.

So i grabbed hold of her waist and never delay the climax anymore, just fuck care and enjoy the ride. Her ass is nice if u know what i mean, some girls too bony and its painful to doggy them, some girls just feel normal. Well g8 belong to the category of girls with a nice curvy ass, you know those that you can feel their ass cheeks bouncing against you when you pound them from behind.

I remember my hands massaging her ass as i shoot into the damn condom, after that still got some friendly chit chat and jokes, then times up liao.

Overall a good bonk, especially for those who like doggy. I wonder if she does Deep AR anot ?, her tongue really suitable for deep ar.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 29-03-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Old 28-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lor 8 h66G
G38 friendly gal . Nv remove cloths when taking shower for me say shy. Lol
enhance c very good bbbj
7/10 7 was given because of the bbbj
L18 H18
G15
Overall Service was quite good with hot cold bbbj but the face abit cool.
7/10
Old 28-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Thxs for the FR, quite long din go to 0866g that row of houses already, i should go and visit there again haha
Old 29-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which house bro? You didnt say

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
My footsteps brought me back to this house today....in the tank was 6 girls, g3 and g8 caught my attention.

G3 looks fair and quite chio....i wanted to pick her but another person took her first....so probably next time then try her

G8 on closer look resembles $$$$$q abit, if $$$$$q is 8/10 for looks then g8 is probably 5.5/10 , she can easily score higher on the looks department with better makeup.

Went up the stairs with her, was tempted to start attacking her bum but behaved myself until we reached the room. After stripping our clothes i was pleasantly surprised to discover her naked body.....Slim, natural B+ / C cups with slight sag and a nice curvy bum. She also has a full back tattoo of a fish

In the shower we had some soapy action and she really clean me from chest to toe, accompanied by the occasional rubba rubba.

In bed she spent quite some time licking my chest, followed by a bbbj that i can only describe as below average and can feel abit of teeth. She did put in effort to deep throat but seriously lack suction.

Fast forward the boring bbbj and straight to sex, she deep french with me that really turn on the mood for love making. Also her tongue is very long and i thought my mouth was being invaded by a tentacle monster. If she use her tongue to do Deep AR i think can go to heaven liao.

Sex was good with deep tentacle frenching and i pounded away in missionary but how could i forget her juicy ass, so after frenching her until shoik, i switched her to doggy and wow, im not sure what happened... her doggy went on high gear and i had no escape, she was the 1 fucking me back there, her bouncy ass kept pushing my dick in and out of her pussy and worked my dick like a juicer. I matched her speed and pounded away because i know i have big problems cumming with a condom. If i miss this opportunity maybe i might turn soft and have to settle for a stupid hj.

So i grabbed hold of her waist and never delay the climax anymore, just fuck care and enjoy the ride. Her ass is nice if u know what i mean, some girls too bony and its painful to doggy them, some girls just feel normal. Well g8 belong to the category of girls with a nice curvy ass, you know those that you can feel their ass cheeks bouncing against you when you pound them from behind.

I remember my hands massaging her ass as i shoot into the damn condom, after that still got some friendly chit chat and jokes, then times up liao.

Overall a good bonk, especially for those who like doggy. I wonder if she does Deep AR anot ?, her tongue really suitable for deep ar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1