The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahgan01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Forget about dolly, it's like the geylang but worse than the worst in geylang unless you're looking for some "old goose".

I've been doing homework and scouting around, I think the Spa is still a better option.

Tried Glamour Spa, Spa facility Rp 220K with massage, there are HJ, BJ & FJ as well, girls are young and pretty but you have to tell the OKT what you want, don't be shy or you won't get what you want.

I heard Atmosphere is good but never been there , Room Rp220K, will give it a try next trip
Old 10-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
ssssssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

going surabaya soon for my first visit. any recommendation?
Old 29-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Bandung/Jakarta FR

Sorry i was busy after the trip. Plenty of work to clear.Sharing is caring!Please do up my point

1st Day: 5th May 2011.

I an another buddies took the Tiger Airways 8plus am flight to Jakarta. Reach Airport and decided to go something different, that is travel to Bandung. Approach the taxi stand to go to gambir but 1 friendly guy who is a free lance driver sikoh us to took his taxi, He charged us 250k. On his taxi, it's normal, he is trying market his service, saying this and that but as this is our 2nd trip to Jakarta we decided to go our own if time is on our side. Decided to take breakfast, eat Nasi padang at a restaurant. It expensive by the way. Taxi send us to Gambir station, reach there and were shocked that Train schedule is totally no 1 hour service. We cant wait so ask for direction and the only way is to charted a taxi. Charted and the rates is 450k just to travel to Bandung, boh pian!

Asking for tips as this is our 1st time to Bandung, the taxi suggested if we want to go to Puncak (Mountain peak - central between Jakarta and Bandung in Bogor city). Bogor city the local mark them as the City of rain! You know why? The city is raining daily. For taukeh who selling umbrella will be super rich..

2 hours plus journey to the puncak , if macet (traffic jam) maybe the journey could be frustrating 5 hours Stop in Bogor mall for shopping for jacket as puncak is bloody cold and sight seeing for photo taking.

Reach Puncak and again we were surprised cos we are staying in an executive 3 stories Villa. The scenery was beautiful.. 3 rooms each with toilet and 1 humongous living room with Karaoke system. The actual rate for the villa is 1.3 milllions rupiah but he manage to talk for us for 500k rp.

Hunting time: After dinner, we travel 10 mins distance to the red light district of puncak. We reach a banglow and inside we see many beautiful cewek, which mostly from Bandung. Chinese look and fair skin. The damage is 1 million rupiah each from 8pm - 6am. Bang twice, Service not so bad and she scared cos i got Arab blood from my grandpa. Shoot twice. Next day travel to Bandung.
Old 29-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

2nd Day: 6th May 2011.

Paid the driver for his 1 day work and travel to Bandung, we gain information from some kakis here so decided to stay at Braga. We search and search end up staying in Aston, Braga walk 3 room Apartment. The room is cosy, comfortable, clean and damage is 1.2 millions per day.

Decided to Jalan Jalan looking for students. We went to the wrong shopping center. No students but end up see a lot of aunties. ;p. By the way the driver did promise to pick us up at 7pm. We decided to take a cab to go to the shopping centre as base on information here to hunt for students Free lance. End up the taxi driver drove us to a short time joint(forgot the name, for local short time). So went up to the 2nd level, the pimp told us that no obligation, you can look and look hehehe he bring us 3 gals at a time, range from 250k - 400k. I was happy with the 300k and went straight to the room. Room so chialat very small and warm (No air-con). The gal told me that there are more pimps and joints there then the 300plus working gals. I was surprised that they provide me with 2 condoms. The gal told me that the price is for 2 shots. Gal not bad looking, fair skin from Bandung. 1 shot Blow Job all the way and 1 shot blow job with Kamasutra style

After done we travel back to the apartment, waited and waited for our driver , phone him but not answering our calls. So we decided to check it out ourself loh. No problem as we are season travelers. Nite time after dinner, we went to Caesar palace disco. DJ, Ecstasy and dance floor. Nothing much and not crowded. Paid for entrance fees around 40k rupiah. At 1am then we see chicks. Be careful of free lance cos your ciggy will be gone if you put at your table and free loader attacking your drinks. They will invite a groups of her friends

Decided to pick 1 each, again my taste is Sundar Gals from Bandung. Paid 700k until 7am. The gal sex service is excellent but wayang queen cos after 1 shot then mentioned need to settle things with friends at disco. Boh pian loh cos friend release them, i also loh. But i only pay 300 rp cos told her will pay the balance if you come back, End up bye bye.
Old 29-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

2nd Day: 7th May 2011.

Still in Bandung, Nothing much we do a lot of shopping. I can says that Bandung is a shopping Paradise. From 1 big hiking bag to an additional of 2 big bags.

After shopping, have a nice nap. THEN late nite DISCO TIME. Went to check on 1 disco(sorry forgot the name), travel by Taxi end up there was a rock concert so sepi. We then moved to Amnesia Disco, Wow it was a Saturday nite! So many cuties university students! but sadly it was over crowed the queue was damn long. So we skipped and went to the above level. Karaoke!

Karaoke is damn expensive hor. Gal sitting with you cost you 900k rupiah per hour. As the time is already 2am, we then go in lor. Gal is like fish tank concept. Choose 1 gal , fyi they only sing and sit.But the gal damn model standard. My friend so horny as he decided to book the gal out. I became his spoke person as my Bahasa is not that bad. Crazy hahahah the rate is awesome crazy as you need to pay 1.5 millions and on top of that you need need to pay 900k rupiah x 15 hours. Puuiii! Wtf i can get better gals out there with that rate.

So i used my brain loh, when papasan out of the room, i ask the gal personally for their opinion to do under table typr of booking. They says just take their numbers and call them. So i took loh.

After the session, papasan (Gay type, smooth) ask for tips. Puuui no way men. End up our bill is shoot up till 2millions rupiah, with only 3 ladies, 1 gay and 3 jugs of beers. Kena slash men! Boh pian pay loh! SO continue with the gal story, end up a sad case. hahhahaha they just meet us outside to get their tips hahahaha cheating my friend who trying to sikoh the gal. Gal promise to come to hotel room personally. Aiyaaah i told my friend forget it you be fucking the bolster tonight.

Note: Bandung tips: There are more interesting place to Fuck, you can go to the Kampung to try young divorce gas doing massage plus fuck service, age range of 17 -19 which they never had any kids during their marriage status. Please do take note that the traffic jam is worse then Jakarta and please do change more money cos Money Changer is limited and close damn early at 12 noon.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Samster

4th Day: 8th May 2011.

We decided enough of Bandung dramas, Jakarta time Ask the security for direction, he offer if we wanted to charted a car? for 550K? so if shared for 3 pax,it's not that expensive loh. So agrees. Seem this driver is very cool and give us much information, we will be using him for our January Bandung/Jakarta trips.
He will be charging us 400k for each day. He give us tips with regard of the Young divorce, Braga street walkers and spa. We will be looking for more.

Back to Jakarta. We keep listened good things from Brothers here about Travel Hotel, so we decided to check it out. Travel hotel is full house. just 5mins walk is regency hotel. Yes, there still 3 rooms available, heng ah,, Rate is 60 dollars per room, inclusive of breakfast. Room is clean and comfort. Not badlah,

After bath , putting our bags and change money, we decided to try travel hotel. We were shocked when we were handed a tag. Wow not bad, very big but i dont like it cos it dark. Took 1 gal for 300plus , age 20 i guess. name forgot hahaha. Good service lick balls during BJ, No french kiss from me lol. After finish give her tips 100k, oh ok i usually give tips 100k rupiah to the gals. FL no! hehehe Waited patiently for my friend as he took 2 gals under 1 session. will be given 1 hour 30 mins if you took 2 gals. Got mosquito in travel hotel, kena bite leh. aiyaaah!!!

After dinner, we decided to go and check the classic hotel. We 1st timer mah.
Try the Spa using of facilities is charged around 100k plus per hour. So bath in hot war pool.. hahahah after clean up we were guide i=to the massage section. Wow so dark and feel u are in a PUB! can drink and smoke eheheh Mummy introduce.... hmmm 1st batch only massage only!! 250k rupiah, skip. we being outspoken told her to find better one eheheh. She they call and parade models looking type,cannot tahan then i decided to take 1 tall, fair and long leg gal. The gal damage for 1 fucking session is 700k. (Brothers, please confirm, if this the standard costing or i been cheated?) Good service and give her 100k tips loh. After it all over we then paid 850k per person for the Spa session. The boys working is the changing room give us tip that level 3 got strip show and it free for us as we have used the SPA facilities. I thought is just topless but came to my surprise totally naked. On top of naked they will be going round the premises will be asking Guys/boys to buy them ladies drink for only 50k ($8). why not as we always bought $30 for pinoy ladies drink here lol. You buy them drink they will lap dance , kiss you even let your hand run free. lol Warm up over.

Last but not least, we went to Stadium disco. We took young SYT short time that cos us around 40 plus per session. I took twice that nite. Next morning breakfast and travel back to Sillypore.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Lol not a single soul, up my point... hmm taking much effort but not getting appreciated Don't blame me for not posting any FR in the future.

Cheers
Old 30-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great and detailed FR Mas kawabanga

Pak will rope in a few temans to UP you
Old 30-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Lol not a single soul, up my point... hmm taking much effort but not getting appreciated Don't blame me for not posting any FR in the future.

Cheers
ooooooo, we are so hard up for yr damn FR.. so exciting horrrrrrr, write so much, did we ask u? ooo, dont blame u, yeah right, dun waste our time..
Old 30-05-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bro,

The first time i went i also visited classic hotel. I spent almost 2 days just in Classic Hotel + Magga Dua Shopping Centre.

The price of 710k was quoted to me as well. If you want to Dapao would be 2.1 Million.

I Hoping to go back again next month.
Old 30-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post

Cheers
If u post a Balai FR, uncle Screamer sure UP u. No need to ask. Btm thread very active and if u post tere, sure got bros up u. However tis thread rather quiet/new. I will up u n I hope ur FRs r not copy n paste ya....
Old 04-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Great and detailed FR Mas kawabanga

Pak will rope in a few temans to UP you
Thanks Pak.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
If u post a Balai FR, uncle Screamer sure UP u. No need to ask. Btm thread very active and if u post tere, sure got bros up u. However tis thread rather quiet/new. I will up u n I hope ur FRs r not copy n paste ya....
Bro, it not a copy paste confirm and double confirmed. I will post my FR there once i step to both of the paradise island. Used to be a regular to Batam and Balai but not actively attacking there. Hence, will visit there only during my free time Miss the Old puakang day I remember Balai got 7/11 now got MC dota heheh

Thanks
Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Hey Bro,

The first time i went i also visited classic hotel. I spent almost 2 days just in Classic Hotel + Magga Dua Shopping Centre.

The price of 710k was quoted to me as well. If you want to Dapao would be 2.1 Million.

I Hoping to go back again next month.
Dont pay for 2.1million, go to stadium after midnite and dapao there cheaper!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
ooooooo, we are so hard up for yr damn FR.. so exciting horrrrrrr, write so much, did we ask u? ooo, dont blame u, yeah right, dun waste our time..
Bro, rest assure that i not blaming u to read my boring FR.

God bless you.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1