The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KUSH G-Club

orbit ....memories......still remember was there on the grand opening with many old delphi forum bangkok escapade bro
those were the days!!!
Old 18-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Where is the pimp ?
Old 18-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Where is the pimp ?
Your search engine having problem????

https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourc...imp%20thailand
Old 20-08-2016, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

I have engagements with customer who don't drink in the evenings. But have free time in the afternoons from 3 PM to 6 PM. Any recommendations on where I can go to have a few beers with the agogo girls dancing at these hours? I don't want to go to MP's. Have three days to burn with the same timings.

Thanks for you tips.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Bros so which club is worth the go if u are alone and can tabao ?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros so which club is worth the go if u are alone and can tabao ?
Go AGG, buffet style....
Old 20-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post

I have engagements with customer who don't drink in the evenings. But have free time in the afternoons from 3 PM to 6 PM. Any recommendations on where I can go to have a few beers with the agogo girls dancing at these hours? I don't want to go to MP's. Have three days to burn with the same timings.
I have not heard of any AGG operates during daytime in BKK city. The best bet is to go beer garden in suk soi 7 or other pubs in soi 4 to orgy with the waitress. Maybe try hooters?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go AGG, buffet style....
but in terms of those ppl that go club that can easily tabao which one is good ?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
but in terms of those ppl that go club that can easily tabao which one is good ?
U alone? Why spend so much in g-club? Just head to AGG or MP. If u go g-club including drinks, LDs and ST will cost u more than 10k.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
U alone? Why spend so much in g-club? Just head to AGG or MP. If u go g-club including drinks, LDs and ST will cost u more than 10k.
true so for AGG or MP got any to recommend ? hahaha didi wanna go see bangkok world haha
Old 20-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
true so for AGG or MP got any to recommend ? hahaha didi wanna go see bangkok world haha
I enjoy more in exploring than having straight mechanical sex. When I 1st started in various cities, I will read up in the forum then explore. Those who went out with me know I like to bars hop. I seldom stay in a bar for more than 15 mins.

There is no AGG or MP to recommend as your taste n others are different. I ever recommended to others n when they dun like, they came back n complain to me instead of appreciation. Just head to any MPs in ratchada, any AGG in nana or cowboy. Finally, face must be thick then u will enjoy yourself in Thailand.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I enjoy more in exploring than having straight mechanical sex. When I 1st started in various cities, I will read up in the forum then explore. Those who went out with me know I like to bars hop. I seldom stay in a bar for more than 15 mins.

There is no AGG or MP to recommend as your taste n others are different. I ever recommended to others n when they dun like, they came back n complain to me instead of appreciation. Just head to any MPs in ratchada, any AGG in nana or cowboy. Finally, face must be thick then u will enjoy yourself in Thailand.
true true hahaha
Old 21-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
longdick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros who are interested to hang out at discos or nightclubs tonight can PM me.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Desember deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, have planned a boys trip in a couple of weeks for 2 nights and am trying to decide where to go. Have thought of the Lord for 1 night but thinking of a ktv / g-club for the other night. I have been to Czeck Trendy g-club before but there you can't tapao or even be too crazy given its a lounge format. I'm wondering if other clubs like Exotica (I hear it's hardcore) or the Pimp / Kush might be better. Having hardcore fun behind closed doors or curtains would be the objective. If can tapao lagi best. Any recommendations of which clubs might fit? Thanks.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Desember deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, have planned a boys trip in a couple of weeks for 2 nights and am trying to decide where to go. Have thought of the Lord for 1 night but thinking of a ktv / g-club for the other night. I have been to Czeck Trendy g-club before but there you can't tapao or even be too crazy given its a lounge format. I'm wondering if other clubs like Exotica (I hear it's hardcore) or the Pimp / Kush might be better. Having hardcore fun behind closed doors or curtains would be the objective. If can tapao lagi best. Any recommendations of which clubs might fit? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1