The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Last time the girls picture looks filtered but at least can see its the same person.

Nowadays the girls and picture totally is different person.

I understand age different alittle, girls always do that. I can also accept photos which had filters on. But the picture and the girl totally different person. Fk got like that do business one meh?
Old 29-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

its called marketing, hahaha. they make themselves look good on photos so we will book them hahahaha. We as consumers just gotta be smarter and more careful.
Old 29-12-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

New OKTs maybe overseas agent control ?

Some photos are photo edition

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 29-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Just reject if not actual person, inform OKT about it, and if no action from OKT, post details of FL and address on public domain
Old 29-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays quality so bad then charge so much .. missing JB Spas and Geylang
Old 29-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since the FLs has those WeChat 'database' to search for so called 'rogue' numbers, how about us bros setup one where we can join and feedback within the group with the numbers so other bros can benefit? Then this group not like here can get zapped for negative feedback. Or maybe there already exists but I have been missing out?
Old 30-12-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never book them for 9 month, and tried to book last week, I tried $120 all the way up to $300 an hour ones and all say your number no record cant book, WTF, really bullshit, even HJ girl also reject me coz phone number no record since too long never book them. and you write FR for them example the girls is CMI, and your write is CMI the next your FR disappear and replaced with she is the best with your name you used to comment in the 1st place. the admin remove your comment and replace with the girls own comment, like writing fake review. i also wish we had a customers chat group can use to verify such girls, if not half the time the reviews online is BULLSHIT, unless write in code words like, (So good i think is jialat) or something that makes no sense, i meet one in march, the pictures like A1, then the girls looks is F9, i wrote review it got deleted and replaced with a chinese review under the name i used, only thing is I never write chinese review. and then on another girls FR i read my old review from few weeks back with my name (not real name as its to see if they steal comments and own self publish, i had semi colon in the name and used @ symbol as letter A) and i never even book her before. the last 1 year 6 months the quality of Girls drop drop and drop. but the price keep increasing, a $100 girl start charging $150, $150 start charging $200 and the $200 one become $300, now those $300 charging $500, same as local girls and even some russian ang mo.
its like they ownself pull the number out of their ass and got some idiots that go and praise them and spoil market.
Old 30-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimuruSlime View Post
I never book them for 9 month, and tried to book last week, I tried $120 all the way up to $300 an hour ones and all say your number no record cant book, WTF, really bullshit, even HJ girl also reject me coz phone number no record since too long never book them. and you write FR for them example the girls is CMI, and your write is CMI the next your FR disappear and replaced with she is the best with your name you used to comment in the 1st place. the admin remove your comment and replace with the girls own comment, like writing fake review. i also wish we had a customers chat group can use to verify such girls, if not half the time the reviews online is BULLSHIT, unless write in code words like, (So good i think is jialat) or something that makes no sense, i meet one in march, the pictures like A1, then the girls looks is F9, i wrote review it got deleted and replaced with a chinese review under the name i used, only thing is I never write chinese review. and then on another girls FR i read my old review from few weeks back with my name (not real name as its to see if they steal comments and own self publish, i had semi colon in the name and used @ symbol as letter A) and i never even book her before. the last 1 year 6 months the quality of Girls drop drop and drop. but the price keep increasing, a $100 girl start charging $150, $150 start charging $200 and the $200 one become $300, now those $300 charging $500, same as local girls and even some russian ang mo.
its like they ownself pull the number out of their ass and got some idiots that go and praise them and spoil market.

Too difficult to implement
They have more incentives to have that database
Tht database system is full of loopholes
If a gal using fake photo and u reject her she can still blacklist your number with whatever reason she like to put. Basically no way of verification

The way prc operates now is definitely lose lose situation for consumer
Old 30-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you can check, from the homepage, below the photo should have an icon showing the number of comments for that girl.

if you go inside the girl's profile page and the # of comments doesn't tally against what is shown on the homepage, then you know comments have been deleting and it's a red flag le.

also, i normally ignore all comments with Chinese words and those which are obviously google translated.

i think some bros here also try to warn by putting a what-seems-like-good review but you can see some singlish/hokkien saying otherwise, or if its in multi-sentence format, perhaps the first alphabet of each sentence will reveal the hidden message.

also, i can see in the other good bonk thread, seems like an account belongs to an OKT trying to pose off as a consumer and leaving good reviews
Old 31-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Experienced same thing. So maky LJ Okt. Also their IMPMM/SGMOMO name already like shit.. recently change new website to $$$$$13. They are same kind of shit whores. They will keep rinse repeat to cheat bros off their money. Suggest dont patron this kind of this okt
Old 01-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Actually these websites are not operating in the "OKT mode", not in the traditional sense of what a OKT does.

These websites are simply platforms managed by an IT savvy guy behind the computer and are just online advertisement spaces for FLs to promote their businesses.

There are no avenues for you to complain about the girls, whether it is fake photos or poor service. The girls are their own bosses, they pay the webmaster to have their ads on the website. Think of it like Locanto. If you realised the girl is advertising fake stuff, you can only avoid and count yourself unlucky.

If every single girl is fake on the website, it may damage the website's reputation enough for bros not to patronise but the business model does not seem to operate this way. As long as the girls still think it is viable and profitable to pay a sum monthly to advertise on these websites, the webmaster is more than happy to collect the money. There is no accountability.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjo View Post
Last time the girls picture looks filtered but at least can see its the same person.

Nowadays the girls and picture totally is different person.

I understand age different alittle, girls always do that. I can also accept photos which had filters on. But the picture and the girl totally different person. Fk got like that do business one meh?
Any stable that is PRC run have these tactics. I encountered the thing while in OZ. They also have the AUDACITY to blackmail customers without valid reason.

This wasn't like that in the past, because I believe the local OKT were able to control the source. Any Samster with the inside scoop can confirm this?

Vote with our wallet, boycott them.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

those sites are just an advertising billboard. the admin only makes sures that the ads are gd so that the girls will pay them. there is no okt
Old 04-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Just reject if not actual person, inform OKT about it, and if no action from OKT, post details of FL and address on public domain
This is just an excuse to push the liability to customers. All reviews are moderated, sounds like you are trying to smoke us.

We never had such rampant problems, don't pretend most of us are demented. Not everybody has the luxury of time, to bloody keep switching FLs at the last notice. Time>Money, because it is a non renewable resource.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Actually these websites are not operating in the "OKT mode", not in the traditional sense of what a OKT does.

These websites are simply platforms managed by an IT savvy guy behind the computer and are just online advertisement spaces for FLs to promote their businesses.

There are no avenues for you to complain about the girls, whether it is fake photos or poor service. The girls are their own bosses, they pay the webmaster to have their ads on the website. Think of it like Locanto. If you realised the girl is advertising fake stuff, you can only avoid and count yourself unlucky.

If every single girl is fake on the website, it may damage the website's reputation enough for bros not to patronise but the business model does not seem to operate this way. As long as the girls still think it is viable and profitable to pay a sum monthly to advertise on these websites, the webmaster is more than happy to collect the money. There is no accountability.

This is not merely a "nerdy" webmaster behind a monitor. This is an organised crime, there are surely more people behind the scenes after i encountered a fixed trend of lower minions in the telegram groups. Call me crazy if you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1