The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Warn your FL and ML of this 人渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgFreddy View Post
Actually alot FL anyhow bomb and say customer cheat and steal when they quarrel with FL.

I kena bef once, when go up FL photo totally diff from photo. Den I reject and walk off. After that my number tio ban and other FL tell me say I got black listed say i steal the girl money...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidcupid66 View Post
I am not surprised they are doing this. I visited a China girl at novena recently and she was old (really visibly saggy) and also a bit of cough. I rejected and she tells me that she will report me for cheating her and stealing etc. I told her she can do whatever the fuck she wants and with a cough she shouldn’t be fucking anyone.
I think a lot of the shitstorms may be revenge. It’s unfortunate while they get to blacklist we cannot do it as easily.
These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG
Old 05-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG
True. I got this experience I want to share. Went to find a Malay FL name Fala. Reach there, suddenly is PRC. Face totally different, obviously is not the picture. I say, no wrong person, im going to leave. She block door say is her. Keep say Baobei pls come in. I show her the pic. She say she do surgery to lighten skin, do surgery so no need glasses. Knn. So many lies.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sea321 is Cool - loads of Potential

another guy inform by FL refuse to pay full amount

Last edited by sea321; 05-10-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Another motherfuker that likes to fuck for free and steal from FLs. Beware[/QUOTE]

another who refuse to pay full amount and threaten to report police
Old 02-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!

SIN is a safe and fair place for all to play, dont because of some bad hats and spoil the reputation here, next time all the gals wont come here and give a bad name to our city.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tianse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

China girl can not booking , they are big cheater with Photoshop photo and bad services. They has database to teach them do it
Old 30-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

warning warning warning warning

Last edited by sea321; 01-07-2021 at 10:47 PM.
Old 30-06-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

warning warning warning

Last edited by sea321; 01-07-2021 at 11:16 PM.
Old 30-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea321 View Post
becareful of this guy
Something wrong with his chin? Must always use hand to support?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

warning warning warning
Old 01-07-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

testing testing testing testing
Old 02-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

Beware of this thrash!
Wonder what happened to this guy now with his face and contact forever immortalised in this forum?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1