The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If the performance is good but the results are poor, can still understand a bit. Right now, we had 9 days of rest after thrashing Crystal Palace. But we came back from this 9 day break looking more tired than ever. First touch poor, slow in reacting, can tell from the faces the players are tired. I wonder how Klopp managed them during this 9 day break. Did the squad even get a rest? Jialat.

Matip will be out for 3 weeks only. We really need Jota in to do some rotation for the front 3. Salah and Mane looks tired. Thankfully we will be much stronger after Jota, Thiago get back to full fitness. I think we need to use Milner as Robertson's backup too. Cannot expect him to run up and down for so many matches
U can sign Matip off..Out for 3 weeks is no diff as out for 3 mths. He's exactly the same pattern as Keita, play a couple of matches after injury n out for the next 3-4 weeks again.... The cycle will keep repeating itself.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Southampton v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55490492
Old 01-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool transfer news - Sven Botman bid, Gleison Bremer linked, Roger Ibanez interest

Who do you think we should sign above names?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Southampton v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55490492
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 01-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

The End Of The Storm | Liverpool FC Film | OFFICIAL TRAILER

Old 02-01-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

Old 02-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Bad opening to the new year after looking at this morning's results

United now appear to have the momentum. Dangerous times. Sense old whisky nose SAF lurking behind the scenes now.

Bruno Fernandes has almost single-handedly got United to the top of the table on points with us. For all his cheating ways and annoyance, his output in terms of pure numbers is pretty formidable. He's what we'd all hoped Keita would be, sigh Wonder if Bruno will hold his nerve and stay when the big teams from Spain come calling

That said we still have Thiago, pray hard he stays fit and injury free from now on. Also hope Jota returns soon. And we really need to get a proper experienced dependable CB now.

Badly need to get back to our winning ways against Southampton on Monday. Any win will do, literally.

Come on you Reds!
Old 02-01-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We can only blame ourself for the position we are in now.
Yes VAR went against us and affected the results but we could have easily turned 2 draws to wins giving us extra 4 points.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool transfer news - Sven Botman bid, Gleison Bremer linked, Roger Ibanez interest

Who do you think we should sign above names?
Sven Botman and Gleison Bremer looks good. Let's get both.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Does not matter which player..... just get a new CB in.... we seriously need help in this dept.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Sven Botman sounded like done deal.

Old 04-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Gerry Marsden of Gerry and the Pacemakers passed away last night.
Gerry, RIP.

Gerry was a lifelong LFC fan and popularised the song, YWNWA.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be surprised if City aren't top by February.

Brighton, Palace, Villa, Sheff United at home and WBA away.

Hopefully Palace and Villa can do something.

We really didn't need to be dropping 4 pts against WBA and Newcastle.

We really have to get back on form ASAP, starting with tonight's match against Southampton. Like I said before, any win will do.

Come on you Reds!
Old 04-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I'd be surprised if City aren't top by February.

Brighton, Palace, Villa, Sheff United at home and WBA away.

Hopefully Palace and Villa can do something.

We really didn't need to be dropping 4 pts against WBA and Newcastle.

We really have to get back on form ASAP, starting with tonight's match against Southampton. Like I said before, any win will do.

Come on you Reds!
Was surprised how easily Chelsea was beaten @home last night n Mcity wasn't even @their best.
Shaq should start tonight n Salah on the bench I hope.. Salah to come on in the 2nd half if things not working out well. And please JK, don't bring in your subs in the last 5mins thinking they can change the game!
Praying for injury free for all Pool players tonight n of coz 3pts!
Old 04-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

i was looking at the latest table standings,

Liverpool have 9 wins, 6 draws and 1 loss only.

These 6 drawn games are really a killer, most of any other clubs.

We need 3 points at Southampton tonight. I will be ready in front of my mobile/computer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1