The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Offspring!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Another clone appeared. You registered in Jan 11 and yet I have not taken in players since before the world cup.

Want to post shit please lah, put hp no, account no and details lah. Don't just say owe. Owe your mother a good fuck is it? You want to slander? Can lor. I curse you got daughter become whore. Your son go prison and sit and give bangla fuck. Your wife gang banged for free.

Losers.
Yes to be fair to all pls show evidence tell ur side of story and post more details and info
Old 18-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by super333 View Post
offspring why u did't appear at 327. I just want to treat u beer. why no balls to appear. u can come with your upline Ah Fa. CCB
Time and place u put still dare taunt people say never turn up?
U knn joker.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:33 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Yes to be fair to all pls show evidence tell ur side of story and post more details and info
Tell what? No players from here since world cup. I owe players money? Chun boh? Agents no more since that last case.

You go see that 2 jokers posts. Why they aim me? Just because I ask a few questions on the same person that hiong me?

It does not take rocket science to figure things out. I already offered if I really owe them money to provide prove like banker. Hp, account and etc.

Who's the bangla now? Hougang 327? Lim Zhi wei friend isit? Maybe super should join him in cluster B.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

I never say u must pay.
U tell them to meet, no need meet, just settle can liao. Use money settle not use mouth.
Smelly agents expose them. Pressure their MA to force then. You can do more. Do more as SMA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by VierA View Post
1) Since i sweep backside and walk away? I already contacted the MA to resolve the problem by meeting that player personally.

2) Using my code doesn't mean anything, my code has alot of SMA in it. If anyone of them did't payout how would i know? I don't have this power to intefere their business as well.

3) MA who never owns me and did't run agents, how can i close and shut down their account when their agents run players?

4) I always review my MA, whether they bet themselves or i receive any calls regarding they did't payout.

It is totally out of my capability to control all MY MA DOWNLINES, you can call ANY betting company office and ask them to payout 100% if your agent run, u think they will? They will just ask those players to contact their own affliate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1