The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Agent Run List

Maybe I am suay or wad but I kena run by 2 fuckers within a week, who self proclaimed they are agents and both are sia lan kias who talk big!

CONMAN NO 1 : FATE 86
HP NO : 90190730
SELF PROCLAIMED PHONE ACCOUNT AGENT!

CONMAN NO 2 : TANSB/AH KIAT
HP NO : 84880283
SELF PROCLIAMED IBC AGENT( HIS AGENT NO IS SHHK101***)
I ALREADY KNOW WHO IS HIS UPLINE!

SO ALL BROS WHO HAVE DEALINGS WITH THE 2 OF THEM STOP PLEASE..U LOSE THEM MONEY THEY COLLECT FROM U..THEY LOSE THEN THEY DONT DARE PICK UP YOUR CALLS OR OFF THEIR PHONES..THESE TYPE U TRUST THEM?
Old 14-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
burningicez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Agent Run List

If you had done your homeworks well this may not happen. Just your luck.
Old 15-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahzai88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HUH?! TANSB ? He whr gt hiong kar he do me money for last week but only 600 though
Old 15-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
Maybe I am suay or wad but I kena run by 2 fuckers within a week, who self proclaimed they are agents and both are sia lan kias who talk big!

CONMAN NO 1 : FATE 86
HP NO : 90190730
SELF PROCLAIMED PHONE ACCOUNT AGENT!

CONMAN NO 2 : TANSB/AH KIAT
HP NO : 84880283
SELF PROCLIAMED IBC AGENT( HIS AGENT NO IS SHHK101***)
I ALREADY KNOW WHO IS HIS UPLINE!

SO ALL BROS WHO HAVE DEALINGS WITH THE 2 OF THEM STOP PLEASE..U LOSE THEM MONEY THEY COLLECT FROM U..THEY LOSE THEN THEY DONT DARE PICK UP YOUR CALLS OR OFF THEIR PHONES..THESE TYPE U TRUST THEM?
So bro? Have we resolved this issue?
Old 15-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzai88 View Post
HUH?! TANSB ? He whr gt hiong kar he do me money for last week but only 600 though
Thanks for the support
Old 15-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
synyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think flaming here wont help. if they run you intentionally. they can just scam others with other nick and number. haha. just your luck mann.
Old 16-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansb View Post
So bro? Have we resolved this issue?
well bro i can only say the matter is resolved 1/4 way ya as im awaiting for your remaining payment next monday then the whole matter is resolved..As promised,Ive withdrawn the police report so i hope u will keep to your words too..cheers
Old 16-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well bro i can only say the matter is resolved 1/4 way ya as im awaiting for your remaining payment next monday then the whole matter is resolved..As promised,Ive withdrawn the police report so i hope u will keep to your words too..cheers
Dun mind can share what you say in your police report? i think many bros interested to know as well.....

Also can i ask if are you LKY illegitimate son? Make police report suka suka can withdraw ah? After police report made, decision to prosecute or not is not you can say one.....knn here the drama so fiction one meh?
Old 16-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
CooLLeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ermm am i seeing wrongly or ...? soccer betting can make police report even the agents run road ? gheesh .......
Old 16-09-2010, 08:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooLLeh View Post
ermm am i seeing wrongly or ...? soccer betting can make police report even the agents run road ? gheesh .......
You can always come out with a story. Think eBay, think amazone, think hardware zone. Be smart. I don't have to be more specific right?
Old 16-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
You can always come out with a story. Think eBay, think amazone, think hardware zone. Be smart. I don't have to be more specific right?
Make false report? Lagi best...never get revenge end up ownself go in sit 1st.
Knn some agents not only stupid to give strangers credit without deposit/verification but chase debts tactics also dumb and dumber
Old 17-09-2010, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Dun mind can share what you say in your police report? i think many bros interested to know as well.....

Also can i ask if are you LKY illegitimate son? Make police report suka suka can withdraw ah? After police report made, decision to prosecute or not is not you can say one.....knn here the drama so fiction one meh?

well bro,of coz im not so dumb to tell the police that about soccer betting,however its about online transactions which are common nowadaz..u can read in the papers very often..cheers
Old 17-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
star~mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

god gif us eyes to see so next time pls becareful....
Old 17-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
well bro,of coz im not so dumb to tell the police that about soccer betting,however its about online transactions which are common nowadaz..u can read in the papers very often..cheers
Yes that will be tantamount to filing a false police report....sekali kena bite back by the defendant, i say good luck to all parties then.

What is most impt to ppl in this industry? Low profile and invisibility....matter of few k go until police station nanti your whole operations at risk then is not worth. Do pian then use pian methods to recover, you involve the police still boast about it. This time yes you lucky this time let you call the fellow's bluff it was success recovery for you....next time meet a more hardcore lowlife fellow (as example wanted police case) it might not work then you making things worse for yourself.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
burningicez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promotion Scam!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1