The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Mon, Oct 29, 2007
AsiaOne

Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid.

Such was the conclusion of a former Geylang sex worker, when she revealed her thoughts and feelings about working in Singapore's red light district.

The 36-year-old woman, who is not identified, says she is from Hunan, China, had personally delivered an open letter to Lianhe Wanbao. It was featured on the Chinese evening daily's front page yesterday. The letter was titled: The Men and Women of Geylang.

She observes in her letter that the attractive Geylang streetwalkers attract men's attention, and Singaporean drivers like to pass by Geylang to ogle at the scene. She also notes that while Singaporean men are generally lowly-educated and not very rich, they know how to maintain themselves, are polite and well-mannered.

The woman was dressed simply in a white shirt and shorts, with light makeup and slightly permed hair. She had a calm, quiet manner, and spoke with a gentle tone to the Lianhe Wanbao reporter.

She said she wanted to chronicle her four months working as a sex worker before returning to China. Having spent time here in Singapore, she claims that she had feelings for the country and the letter included her thoughts and reflections as well as her personal experiences in Geylang. She even had thoughts of settling down with a local man, but decided against it because Singaporean men were naive and fell easily for the charms of streetwalkers.

The woman claimed that she turned to vice after she could not find work here. She said she used to own a factory in Hunan, but encountered difficulty after her husband was sentenced to 15 years' jail for corruption in China. She became a taxi driver to support her family, but was involved in an accident and had to pay compensation of about $20,000.

But she had felt ashamed initially about becoming a sex worker. But after her 11-year-old son in China asked if she had found a job, she felt so sad that she decided to cast aside her pride.

In the letter, which took her a week to complete, she penned her thoughts about the men who are her clients.

"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

Working from 8pm to 7am every day, she would get 7 to 8 customers on a good night, and charged $40 to $50 per session. Customers would give tips occasionally too. In a month she can earn $3,000 to $4,000. But she stressed that she was not proud of how she earned her keep.

She had a word of advise for her clients, who come from all walks of life: "Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."
and you find people jumping to their defense over unconfirmed things they claim . prince charming and knight in shining amour wannabes , can I use the quote for my signature ?
Old 27-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
and you find people jumping to their defense over unconfirmed things they claim . prince charming and knight in shining amour wannabes , can I use the quote for my signature ?
Thats because our people ( 66% of the pop at last count) are incredibly naive and believe everything that is told them. They don't realise that they are also being screwed simultaneously big time esp when a full time FL is involved ( the amateurs - housewifes, factory/farm workers, kindergarden teachers etc out for a quick buck are generally less mercenary and there may even be occassional genuine sad hardship cases)
Old 27-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Singapore men are not stupid lah. We are just used to it leow lah, everyday kena screwed by the gahmen, get screwed over by another one or two more hookers also no big deal lah. We dun spend them on the "dragon gals" the money will also sooner or later end up with the big Dragon...

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Talking Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot View Post
Thats because our people ( 66% of the pop at last count) are incredibly naive and believe everything that is told them. They don't realise that they are also being screwed simultaneously big time esp when a full time FL is involved ( the amateurs - housewifes, factory/farm workers, kindergarden teachers etc out for a quick buck are generally less mercenary and there may even be occassional genuine sad hardship cases)
People in Northeast of S'pore is not really that stupid

PRC whores are lowly creatures on earth but then if S'pore men is able to reduce massive spending on commercial sex. PRC whores had to go home & eat shits.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mark08 is Cool - loads of Potential

More SEX info at:

PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".
Old 02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

Haha ... they call us stupid ... thats is their opinion, you know why ... in China they are paid peanuts for the same services, and think we overpaying them, thats why ... but I called them stupid bcos I pay them between 50-100 which is must lesser than I pay a local ger ... both are Chinese ... hehe.

Stupidity is relative and subjective ...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DOM. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men \"stupid\".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark08 View Post
Bro, no offence, but Old Man noticed that every single postings of yours are directed to another forum.

Some kind of promotion going on?
Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men \"stupid\".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM. View Post
Bro, no offence, but Old Man noticed that every single postings of yours are directed to another forum.

Some kind of promotion going on?
Me too Bro DecentOldMan,
Noticed he directed at least two postings to V Bulletin Forum.
V Bulletin seems quite similar to our SBF, Yes ???
Maybe newly set up forum or something ???
Old 03-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insider View Post
Haha ... they call us stupid ... thats is their opinion, you know why ... in China they are paid peanuts for the same services, and think we overpaying them, thats why ... but I called them stupid bcos I pay them between 50-100 which is must lesser than I pay a local ger ... both are Chinese ... hehe.

Stupidity is relative and subjective ...
the stupid ones are the ones that fall in love with the FL , people like u who know a bargain when they see one are the smarter ones
Old 03-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

^5 bro ...
Old 03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

SG men are not stupid!!!
They are damn bloody stupid!.....both sexually and politically
Old 26-07-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Cervast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doesn't matter, anyway in the end of the day the sngaporean who she called stupid had screwed her. Anyway its our money, we happy can liao.
Old 26-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

Cervast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Doesn't matter, anyway in the end of the day the sngaporean who she called stupid had screwed her. Anyway its our money, we happy can liao.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Sunshines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typical human nature.

"Guy may think - stupid woman, so pretty yet get bonked by me for a meagre $XXX."

So who is the clever one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1