The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
How to stay faithful

Maybe this should not even be asked. After all what happened to the vows that you made? But males are wired differently I guess. Which male do not lust for a younger sweeter more tender girl?

There is a difference between lust and love. But no use explaining to the missus. How does one avoid falling into the syt lust trap, especially at this day and age?
Old 28-05-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to stay faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Maybe this should not even be asked. After all what happened to the vows that you made? But males are wired differently I guess. Which male do not lust for a younger sweeter more tender girl?

There is a difference between lust and love. But no use explaining to the missus. How does one avoid falling into the syt lust trap, especially at this day and age?
There is no such thing as lust and love co existing together my friend if u act on yiur lust. There is lust yes, but often thats also because there is no more love over the other end...it has turned to purely a responsibility, thats all..
Old 02-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post

To be more precise, the lust = sex.
When ones sexual desire is not fulfilled, seeking from other parties to meet the needs results in unfaithfulness.

Knowing what are the issues, allow us to understand and possibly identify a resolution. is easier said than be done.

"Animals react to things without thinking about it and the reaction they had was completely functional the first time they performed it."
Old 03-06-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jacksonc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Humans are animals. We need sex
Old 04-06-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonc View Post
Fully agreed. As often as possible.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

this is a commercial sex forum...

the very fact that we appear anywhere here, is ermmmm ....
Old 09-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

You come to the demon hovel looking for God?
Old 09-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
You come to the demon hovel looking for God?
Haha I like tat

TS I think u should try mothership forum to ask this question

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3977 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The answer is to only have a joint account. No personal account. When a man has no money, he has no option to execute any plans to fool around. Alternatively, some ladies request for your password so that they can check your personal account online for what you spend on and how much money you withdrew. In short, the answer to your question about staying faithful is financial control and oversight.

Painful answer or not... that depends on how you see it. Is the relationship worth being faithful to?
Old 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
If there is a like button or upvote. I'll sure give you.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice, how about you go and have sex with a gorilla then, thats an animal.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jakelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How to stay faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The answer is to only have a joint account. No personal account. When a man has no money, he has no option to execute any plans to fool around. Alternatively, some ladies request for your password so that they can check your personal account online for what you spend on and how much money you withdrew. In short, the answer to your question about staying faithful is financial control and oversight.

Painful answer or not... that depends on how you see it. Is the relationship worth being faithful to?
MVP answer.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

this is similar to castration.
financial castration, not physical castration
oh and can even have control and decision making on the money u made yourself, hand it to someone else to control it. Its like slavery. Self commit to slavery to solve the problem is.....
Old 03-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How to stay faithful

For me i think to maintain a relationship, it takes both parties to putin the effort to make thing works like creating date nights, small little gestures like small gifts etc and of course don stop the bed action 🤣. If the two still feel connected and close, i guess there will be a lowerchancethat unfaithfulness will happen. Thats just my thought 😄
Old 04-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

v easy, just dont go bonk other ppl. Only gf/wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1