The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML start asking for money during CB

Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me
Old 25-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me
I'm surprised she waited until now to ask - so she must have had some savings or probably another SD before using you as the backup SD.

MLs, FLs, KTV gals are all in a seriously bad place after two months of zero income and no flights going back.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good ..... upped u bro
Old 25-05-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities.
Old 25-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Best time to get FJ from her in exchange for money
Old 25-05-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
Did you request this to your ML?
Old 25-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities.
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.
Old 25-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

I asked my MLs to negotiate her rent lower and ask the Spa owner to release the deposit. The Spa owner has received gov support and the ML should benefit too.
Old 25-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.
Share her name and the spa she is working here
Old 25-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
I just need a good sexy massage

Last edited by iKINGKONG; 25-05-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old 25-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Such slut should be slap.

Although most of them are like that. Should privately sms instead of openly mass spam.

Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?
pakpak2001 must be very sad now
Old 25-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
pakpak2001 must be very sad now
If he were to transfer money and help the ML he is really carrot. If 1 transfer her $1000 imagine 5 carrots trf her how much already..$5000 just go to a person who is not even related also.
Old 25-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all
Old 25-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 9
iHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all
Fully agreed with you bro. This should be the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1