The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 17
wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all
Where to rent?

Not sure if this is the correct section to ask or not.

My current room rental is $700, staying with landlord and I can’t bring visitor back.

I’m considering to move other room to rent and bring girls back for piap piap session. Here’s a few dilemmas.

- To find a master bedroom, bigger bed for more action
Cons: ~$1000 rental but still sharing the house with others.
The girls might get attached, move in and become permanent gf.

- To find those studio suite, total privacy
Cons: the rental will be at least double of what I'm paying now ~$1400

- To find hourly rental hotel or rental hotel room.
Cos: An average $150 will make me broke in no time. No more drinking session, no clubbing.

- Go Batam/Johor and rent Air BnB on weekend
Cos: not sure. Additional time/expenses?

- Any other suggestions?
Not really adventurous to try MCP/void decks Yet.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=17949944
Old 17-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Re: Where to rent?

hotel 81 and Ibis budget (ex-fragrance) cost only $50+ for weekday night owl rate (starts from 10pm till 12pm)

day time, you just tell your landlord that you would like to bring your GF over for chit chat.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah simi idea lai de. Go sleep hotel better, no need scared girls come your place find trouble. Owner will know if they notice different girl. Get ready to be thrown out and police catch. Also got neighbour watching leh. So many vice tio liat

Where got owner want tenant bring visitor over to piak piak in their house. Then still got the outcall fee leh, expensive die you.
Old 18-05-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

wacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to allwacko_pg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Now property market good meh? So rental should go up or go down?
to be honest, i don't know...
suspect everything will go up.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 18-05-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
hotel 81 and Ibis budget (ex-fragrance) cost only $50+ for weekday night owl rate (starts from 10pm till 12pm)

day time, you just tell your landlord that you would like to bring your GF over for chit chat.
thanks for sharing, now only i know got night owl rate.
but now CB...cannot cheong...

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 18-05-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
wah simi idea lai de. Go sleep hotel better, no need scared girls come your place find trouble. Owner will know if they notice different girl. Get ready to be thrown out and police catch. Also got neighbour watching leh. So many vice tio liat

Where got owner want tenant bring visitor over to piak piak in their house. Then still got the outcall fee leh, expensive die you.
still thinking...
what if i get those studio suite?
should have some privacy?

3 more weeks and I can start room viewing soon.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 19-05-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
why not you tell everyone your monthly budget?
I guess $1000-$1200
not sure whether it's possible or not.

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 20-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko_pg View Post
I guess $1000-$1200
not sure whether it's possible or not.
You're not really in the right thread but with the somewhat related theme on bonking, I think the mods will let this thread pass.

On your question - you don't really need to wait till June 2nd. If you go on places like Propertyguru.com, you can "view" rooms online. Do your own research on the surroundings and then contact the agent listed.

Most owners do want a minimum period of 6 months for rental, and have some rules on visitors. That one, you have to see what type of landlord you have.

But, base case - no need to wait till June to view. Go do it now, online and if you're lucky to find a suitable one, sign the Rental Agreement right away and start bonking on June 1st!

All the best.
Old 20-05-2020, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You're not really in the right thread but with the somewhat related theme on bonking, I think the mods will let this thread pass.

On your question - you don't really need to wait till June 2nd. If you go on places like Propertyguru.com, you can "view" rooms online. Do your own research on the surroundings and then contact the agent listed.

Most owners do want a minimum period of 6 months for rental, and have some rules on visitors. That one, you have to see what type of landlord you have.

But, base case - no need to wait till June to view. Go do it now, online and if you're lucky to find a suitable one, sign the Rental Agreement right away and start bonking on June 1st!

All the best.
Been 'viewing' the room and google map the area for some places, not that easy too.
Some areas have nosy neighbour and long corridor.
some are using old photos (maybe 2-3 years ago)

still prefer to go there and view it.

Thank you

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 20-05-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
As mentioned, you go website see the location/pricing. Then if fit the budget, you rent the whole place yourself. If cannot rent the whole place, try look for those thats also rent out whole place except owner don't stay there one. Meaning owner have other property lah so they lock one room for their storage purpose. Or rent one that the owner is overseas. Alternatively you go find another humsup person, 2 person rent the place together lah.

Actually whole idea is rent a place where the owner not living there, its so simple. So long don't cause trouble to landlord inviting mata or HDB spot check, think most of the time they bochap you one lah. Maintain the place properly also because if you good tenant they also don't wana kajiao you.

Usually the tenancy terms will indicate the "authorized" occupants and also say you don't do simi "yellow" stuff lah. 55555 Friend visit normal mah and fuck in your room. so long they don't stay there machiam like you rent to them.
got it. need to work harder and find those 'gem'
pay for 1 room and get whole house... haha

Thank you

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 20-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Just remember one of my concerns...

- how do you all hide the sound during intimate sessions?
not all hdb are build equals, some got better wall and solid door (better noise insulation)
closing the window curtain/drape is a must.
any other suggestions?

or you bros like to let the partner moan n scream, so the next door milf will come knocking?

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 20-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Actually there is a cheaper alternative to solve TS's problem. Just need to find those HDB without owner and rent a common room can liao. I think $700 would be able to get you one, or even $600 with aircon, or $550 without. No one will be disturbing you
Old 23-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Actually there is a cheaper alternative to solve TS's problem. Just need to find those HDB without owner and rent a common room can liao. I think $700 would be able to get you one, or even $600 with aircon, or $550 without. No one will be disturbing you
Got it.
Will slowly find a suitable room.

small update:
My FB decide to go back to Johor since she is jobless and hard to find job here.
My GF can't stand the loneliness and broke up with me via video call today.
So I'm left with my hands now

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Old 23-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko_pg View Post
Got it.
Will slowly find a suitable room.

small update:
My FB decide to go back to Johor since she is jobless and hard to find job here.
My GF can't stand the loneliness and broke up with me via video call today.
So I'm left with my hands now
No money, no honey...
Old 24-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
JB can find more jobs than sg?
Maybe, I can only meet after border reopen (which I don't have clue)

By wacko_pg
Moving on – Life in PG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1