The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Whats the catch? Buddy jioing you to chiong??

Some time ago we went back reservist ( before covid19 ). So we met up with the old buddies. Since we are in mid 30s the ICT is basically a holiday camp but need to stay in. So during nights outs, one of my buddy decided to go chiong and ask if we wanted to join in. Since we are bored, so we agreed.

Background, the 4 of us are complete nerds, working in nerdy industries, married and have kids.

So we googled and went to one of the ktv, since we are new we sort of tip the mummy and waiter and order 1 tower of beer in order to get a room. (We dun drink beer). End up we ordered 1 tower of coke also.

Then the mummy brought in the girls, and to be honest they are not attractive in my opinion, but whatever each of us got 1 girl to sit with us for the whole session.

No one touch the girls, and after a while the 4 girls just sat in 1 corner while the 4 of us sing some lame songs. And thats how the session went....

Overall we spent around 550 each including tips.
It wasnt too expensive for us, but its sort of like a very awkward session....

Now one of them is trying to jio us to chiong again after CB.... and even "investment" trips to vietnam/thailand/cambodia. but what is the catch? So he can catch us doing something funny and report to our family?
Old 30-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HowsHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Whats the catch? Buddy jioing you to chiong??

If you have doubt then do not go lor
Old 30-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Now one of them is trying to jio us to chiong again after CB.... and even "investment" trips to vietnam/thailand/cambodia. but what is the catch? So he can catch us doing something funny and report to our family?
Ladies in this career tend to hunt for side income/benefits from customers. Either they arrange private paid hookups, or in ur case all expenses paid vacation, or some pretend to fall in love and ask for money from you.

My guess is they want a sponsored vacation and wants to make use of you guys. She probably thinks you guys are generous, honest nerds and feel safe enough to travel with.nl don't think they have ill intents, but to be safe, don't expose ur real social media, contact or whatnot. Don't send her sexy pictures or let her take sexy pictures of you.

My recommendation if you want to go ahead with the vacation, is ask yourself how generous are you. Are you ok with paying for most of the trip and only get companionship in return(no sex)‽ If you expect sexual favors, then it's best you make it clear. End of the day use ur own judgement, maybe you don't wanna broach the topic in a direct businesslike manner. You can tease her by asking indirectly, "are we gonna share room?" If she say no, then she should pay for her own room. If she say share room, then hint or tease that something might happen, see how she respond

Last edited by sammybk; 30-04-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowsHappened View Post
If you have doubt then do not go lor
Yup, worried just don't go. TS, I don't understand why you will even consider it given how you described the whole outing, you wanna worry and fear so much for an awkward outing again? Or are you having FOMO?
Old 04-05-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Yup, worried just don't go. TS, I don't understand why you will even consider it given how you described the whole outing, you wanna worry and fear so much for an awkward outing again? Or are you having FOMO?
Actually for the longest time i have been wondering what is so fun about such places.
Not sure if we didnt know where are the good places or we just dunno how to have fun lol.
Since i dun smoke nor drink, i never went to such places.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually for the longest time i have been wondering what is so fun about such places.
Not sure if we didnt know where are the good places or we just dunno how to have fun lol.
If you don't drink then there will be less fun, you might end up ordering coke or green tea
Old 06-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then just don't go. Everyone has their own idea of fun, and also changes as we grow. So you don't have to force yourself to go to "fun places" just because others think it's fun. It's your own experience and thoughts
Old 09-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Think u all went to some Atas Joint, $300 tips per gal? Try some vietnam joint after the CB, maybe you will discover another level of fun.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
juice123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Atas ktv or they book the girls
Old 24-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if u cant trust your buddy, then just dont go.
Trust then go, go then dont mistrust.

Its much better to go play alone than going with someone u dont trust.
Bet all seasoned cheongsters here would say the same too.
Old 24-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13981 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some time ago we went back reservist ( before

4 x $550 = $2,200 total bills which KTV so expensive, no hard liquors only beers/soft drinks
Old 24-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some time ago we went back reservist ( before covid19 ). So we met up with the old buddies. Since we are in mid 30s the ICT is basically a holiday camp but need to stay in. So during nights outs, one of my buddy decided to go chiong and ask if we wanted to join in. Since we are bored, so we agreed.

Background, the 4 of us are complete nerds, working in nerdy industries, married and have kids.

So we googled and went to one of the ktv, since we are new we sort of tip the mummy and waiter and order 1 tower of beer in order to get a room. (We dun drink beer). End up we ordered 1 tower of coke also.

Then the mummy brought in the girls, and to be honest they are not attractive in my opinion, but whatever each of us got 1 girl to sit with us for the whole session.

No one touch the girls, and after a while the 4 girls just sat in 1 corner while the 4 of us sing some lame songs. And thats how the session went....

TS - a simple rule to follow when cheonging. Only go with those you know can trust. If you have even the slightest doubt on their motives, don't go. You deserve better.

Cheers and happy cheonging again after the CB period. I am retired now.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

fwah... $550 can go cheong batam 2 days for budget cheongster like me
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1