The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Kena fired, able to feedback to MOM?

Joined a new company last year.
Everything was smooth till recently, my boss decided to ask afew of us to leave without any valid reason. He have given us termination letter. There wasnt any coaching or warning letter given to us.
Base on this case, are we able to file a complain over to MOM to get this company a fine?

Currently looking for Job as well.
Hundreds of resume sent, but no reply.,
Old 17-04-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchubbybastard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kena fired, able to feedback to MOM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Everything was smooth till recently, my boss decided to ask afew of us to leave without any valid reason. He have given us termination letter. There wasnt any coaching or warning letter given to us.
Base on this case, are we able to file a complain over to MOM to get this company a fine?

Did they pay you to terminate you? Did they breach any terms of your employment contract? If they paid you compensation for termination and did not breach any terms of employment contract then there is very little you can do.
Old 17-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Seville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately, Singapore is an at-will employment zone. That means that generally there is no right of recourse against termination, assuming that the employer has given notice (or made payment in lieu of notice - e.g if termination has a 1mth notice, they can just give you the 1mth salary).

You can try to cite unfair dismissal, however, that is only for a limited amount of cases. The types of unfair dismissal are listed below:
https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...068A2 301AB86

However, take note. Generally wrongful dismissal will only lead to compensation and not a reinstatement of your job.
Old 17-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Dun waste your time with MOM. They are pro businesses.
I have known many cases of my fellow countrymen whose employers terminate them without reasons. Some employers will nicely tell them to go but many bastards will just quietly cancel the work passes. Complain to MOM is no use because 9 out of 10 cases the result will be in favour of the businesses.

Just LL look for another job la.....
Old 17-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paging for sbfsg admin! Here is an opportunity to showcase yourself to be a advisory speaker.Lifetime opportunity not to be missed.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

You can try.
but really have to expect nothing from MOM.
Unless you want to engage lawyer to sue. depends your salary package how much. usually those who sue employer for wrongful dismissal ones are making at least a million a year.
Old 18-04-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Did they pay you to terminate you? Did they breach any terms of your employment contract? If they paid you compensation for termination and did not breach any terms of employment contract then there is very little you can do.
They did pay me for my notice period. But from what i understand, there ahould be warning or coaching given before any termination? Or SME company can forgo that part? That i’m not sure.
Old 18-04-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Hi all,

Thanks for the Feedback. Guess i will just send over to MOM.
Meanwhile just continue with my job hunting over these period.
Old 19-04-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Company can always give the ans as " Your svc is no longer needed "
Then as per contract agreement give u 1 mth notice or pay in lieu of days as stated in the appointment letter .
They won .

At time I wonder what the differences between retrenchment and termination ... there don't seen to be a clear point for us lower range workers ... especially those who work for 1 company for long svc .
Old 19-04-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

MNC have a process and a procedure for performance management. SME usually anyhow hoot one. Also sometimes dismissed or cut pay with little or no reasons given
Old 19-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

what is the basis of your complaint to MOM firstly?

was there was a infringement to the employment agreement?

you cant simply go MOM to complain simply because you are fired at this period. Also, bear in mind the circle is small for some industry and your next job may call your ex employee for reference as well. Dont be in the moment of anger and fail to see the bigger pic
Old 19-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
MNC have a process and a procedure for performance management. SME usually anyhow hoot one. Also sometimes dismissed or cut pay with little or no reasons given
yes mnc or SG listed company will follow some procedure, for SME forget abt it
Old 19-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
They did pay me for my notice period. But from what i understand, there ahould be warning or coaching given before any termination? Or SME company can forgo that part? That i’m not sure.
Have u seen the news report about dfs employees retrenchments and compensation? Aware about the current affairs got nothing to do with work performance, however in this society there is a handful of difficult ppl and u have to handle them tactfully. So go find out in the internet, u will gradually get your answers, dun come here get it.

And Bignehneh, nobody here got money and connections.
Old 21-04-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

If this kind of thing happens to me, I will just move on. Unless I have been contributing a lot to the company or being backstab. Yes, you can try to complain. But MOM most of the time will side the employers, your boss can just use the excuse of retrenchment or work perform unsatisfactory to fire you.

Last edited by squiggle; 25-04-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

well this covid crisis just show how useless MOM is
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1