The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Pickup artist

Seen some Indonesian and Philippines maid hanging around with bangla... was thinking how hard to be friends with them? Since I’m a chinese... so I decide to approach one that is standing at the MRT waiting for friends. I’m nervous but before I approach I actually watch YouTube on pickup girls on the street.

First approach and succeed!

Old 22-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pickup artist

Er, the conversation stopped when you asked for her IG?
Old 23-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Er, the conversation stopped when you asked for her IG?
Of course our conversation don’t stop there.
Already got her fb and insta. Just not to expose her
Old 23-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

If there is support for this thread. I would continue to update on the outcome every week on different girls.. may post their selfie since it’s shared in social media...

Only approach those that wear like ah lian.. those who bother to dress up means they are looking for attention...😂😂😂
Old 23-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pickup artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

great share bro
Old 24-03-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
wow you mean your success as a chinese guys is to be able to get her fb instagram whatsapp?, whereas the bangla are now fucking her?

I am such a faiure as i dont even have those things i just go and fuck these girls without ever knowing their instagram
Yes you are a failure.. Just keep quiet and go to your Geylang.... or go to your toilet and jerk yourself off
Old 26-03-2020, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexdog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and clean lip. Enjoy seeing it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1